Matalan Reviews

1 New Reviews Written
00AM
12AM
Click Here

Tell us how Matalan made you happy

Over a week
Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Difficult
JoThomson68
"I bought an item on line, when it arrived it had a security tag on it!! customer service advised i should go to the store to have it removed!!!! #30mileroundtrip #inconvenient #bonkers #notasolution !! #headagainstabrickwall https://t.co/Jw1K4be64m"
Louise Dart
"Very happy with the curtains I brought. Nice quality for a good price."
Rachael Beech
"Lovely chairs, great prices and fantastic customer service!"
"To all of you complaining about the call center based in Bulgaria I have to say that we all are stressed daily because of your ridiculousness. As a worker there we have to deal with your awful british accent, indian accent, nigerian accent and many other accents. Do not judge where the call center is in, have a look at your own country since 80% are emigrants and british people (not all) are disrespectful, rude, non stop complaining, permanently unhappy and are all acting like the queen itself. Probably the worst nationality to work with. Try to be understanding, we are young, working for a very low salary, trying to pay for our studying fees, rent and basically living like animals for funny money dealing with your royalty asses DAILY, getting bossed around by managers, licking butts and apologizing for how dumb some clients are!!!!!!"
Are you Matalan? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Excellent service. Delivered on time."
"Couldn't fault the service recieved both in store and online"
"Purchased a few items some delivered by Hermes Excellent 100% service. Called in yesterday to my local Matalan branch Southport-and was dealt with by Jackie who was such a pleasant professional lady made shopping so stress free. This lady is a credit to Matalan well done."
"Have great quality clothing and are quick if ordered online. They have clothing and accessories that are in style too.❤"
"Great shopping experience. Lots of clothing that's reasonably priced and easy to wear. Shame they keep changing the shape on their mens tshirts though. Hubby used to always wear their tshirts when it was the AW branding but not its changes to easy branding the fit is entirely different and the fabric a bit too heavy."
"My wife and I had to go to Matalan at the Rushmere centre in Craigavon to buy a suit for the funeral of a close relative. I am disabled and am basically wider than I am long. We were dealt with by a lady called Saoirse, who could not have been kinder or more understanding of our situation and are requirements. This is the best customer service that we have received in a very long time. We will use this branch from now on."
"Went into hartlepool store yesterday wow what a difference, the store looks fab easy to get around, lovely stuff on all departments and staff very proud of there new store,was in there from 10am and could not be served till 10.30 chatted to girl behind the till really enjoyed my shopping trip and got everthing needed in one shop."
"The staff are always so helpful and do all they can to help you"
"The Darlington store is great staff were so friendly. I'm having my first baby and the lady at the till gave me some very good advice on what bath to get. I order online and collect in store most of the time and it is very convenient and excellent value for money. The store is well set out too and lots of choice in clothing especially for all ages."
"Ordered a load of men's clothes online on the Saturday and received them Tuesday morning, good communication from the company regarding items and shipping."
"Service is always so friendly no complaints about the store whatsoever"
"Shopping xmas eve i was looking for present for my elderly dad asked a member of staff for help,she was helping another customer as soon as she had helped him she came looking for me, she gave me some ideas found sizes, i got everthing i wanted in the one shop, thank you Pat great customer sevice."
"Very happy staff very helpfull,Hartlepool store staff aways have time for there customers."
"Shopping in the Hartlepool store this morning the store was very busy, the queue was massive but all tills were on and did'nt have to wait long, got served on customer service till, assistant was friendly and although very busy, big queue phone ringing other assistants asking for her help she went that extra mile to help me really dont know how she kept smileing, fantastic customer service."
"Lovely items great value"
"Excellent service, delivery into their store within 3 days, customer service at their forfront at all times"
"always happy to help ,nothing is too much trouble for the staff to help ,and if they don't have it in there store they will always ring one of there other stores to find it for me we;; done Matalan . ruth totton"
"Good quality cheap prices."
"Valued & happy as Shanice (hope it's spelt right) was so helpful, first going into the Stockton to check for an item & then ringing around & getting another store to put the item by for me."
Matalan is rated 4.10 based on 1,502 reviews