Martin Dawes Limited Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Martin Dawes Limited
Ian King
Verified Buyer

Fantastic company, service, efficient and unbeatable price take a bow Martin Dawes!
Verified Buyer

Excellent comms during delivery day. Needless to say, item received in perfect condition.
Verified Buyer

Excellent price, first class customer support over the phone. My initial delivery went awry and they investigated, sent a replacement really quickly. Great communication. Would recommend.
Ray Towersey
Verified Buyer

Ordered item on Tuesday.......Was delivered Wednesday..Fantastic service and an unbeatable price...Would without doubt use again...Recommended..
Verified Buyer

Excellent price, good communication, prompt delivery and fab product. Would highly recommend ordering from them.
Verified Buyer

Cheapest deal for product on the Internet and with free delivery along with excellent customer service makes Martin Dawes one of the best companies I have had dealings with.I would recommend them to any one wanting great products at great prices and delivered on time without any hassle what so ever.
Rachel Godfrey
Verified Buyer

ordered a sony SRS XB10 bluetooth speaker from martin dawes at a Good price,small,portable and great sound. Delivery was fast.Happy customer! Thank you.
James Beaumont
Verified Buyer

Very happy with the service, ordered tv and it arrived next day even though they said it may be seven days wait. 👍
Limara Wingfield
Verified Buyer

Great service, also received money off the item I purchased from here giving great discount compared to compeating companies. Ordered my item and received the very next day. Thanks Martin Daws :-)
Srinivasa Siddegowda
Verified Buyer

The order tracking system said "Packing" but the item arrived at my door steps without any notice.

Samantha Harbot
Verified Buyer

Loved the product. Loved the sale! Email confirmation was confusing but customer services staff were great in dealing with my queries.
George Anthony
Verified Buyer

Exchanging the wrong discless recorder with the correct one
JASON KERSLAKE
Verified Buyer

Great price, fast delivery and excellent communcation
Steve Loh
Verified Buyer

Dan in particular was very helpful and prompt in responding to my queries via e-mails before I made the purchase. He also dealt with the error which occurred in the electronic transaction when I was placing the order and the reimbursement was made instantly back to my PayPal account. The package was delivered within 24-hours of me placing the order; with no extra cost for delivery. Martin Dawes has won another satisfied customer! Well done and keep up the excellent service.
Mark Lilburn

quick delivery right prices
Verified Buyer

Well organised with fast response to my order and very fast delivery. Could not have asked for an easier transaction. Many thanks.
Jamie
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service! Purchased at a great price and delivered to my home the next day, will definitely be using Martin Dawes again.
That's great we do aim to please! Thank you ever so much for your kind review, we look forward serving you again soon.

Verified Buyer

I was very impressed with the quick correspondence and price matching service. Would recommend to others.

Very fast delivery, got delivered within 24 hours and friendly customer service

Dave Meres
Verified Buyer

Ordered on Friday, delivered on Monday what a service couldn't be happier with my Bose Q35's....

Martin Dawes Limited is rated 4.73 based on 30 reviews