Martin Dawes Limited Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Martin Dawes Limited
"Very helpful member of staff. Great communication.Great product with a great deal. Super pleased with my purchase. Will definitely be using again."
John Gilmour
Verified Buyer
"ordered a built in oven informed all the way even when courie failed to pick up from there warehouse phone me promised it would be collected next day and deliverd a day later true to there word had tracking number on morning of delivery all went well would order again from them john london 01/02/2018"
Debbie Bourne
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use website, great price and very quick delivery."
Ian Roberts
Verified Buyer
"The speed of handling my order and it's arrival over the Christmas period was exceptional"
"Item was the best price on the net, plus fast free delivery."
Kevin COSTELLO
Verified Buyer
"Order arrived before I had a chance to track it, also excellent price and customer service. Thankyou"
"Great service and price !"
Patrick Greally
Verified Buyer
"Excellent experience overall. Web site easy to navigate, order arrived quickly and as promised. and as described. All at the best price I could find on the web. Will definitely use again"
Stephen Musgrave
Verified Buyer
"Not a good experience. On the day the Music system was due to be delivered we were contacted to say the item was faulty and should not have been sold. A replacement item would be ordered. No further communication or delivery date yet notified."
"Very efficient and slick delivery service alongside the best price for the product."
Elizabeth Atkinson
Verified Buyer
"I was shopping around for the best price on a television I had seen and 'Martin Dawes' appeared on my screen advertising the product I was going to buy at a cheaper price. I had not heard of this company before and took advantage of the chat help. The advisor was very knowledgeable and helpful and provided me with a website of the company so that I could check it out. I was also offered a better price than that advertised, beating all competitors. I duly ordered the television which was delivered within 5 days with the new year period between ordering and delivery. Fantastic service. Thanks very much."
"You were recommended to me and I have waited to add Bose Soundtouch 10 to my Soubdtouch 20 absolutely brilliant It was simple to order and fast deliver will definitely recommend and use your site again thank you very much"
Suzanne Gillings
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic prices!! Fast delivery. Will definitely use again and recommend."
JOHN HURST
Verified Buyer
"excellent service and value."
Nigel Whitaker
Verified Buyer
"I bought a set of Bose QC35 II Headphones, and a Google search revealed Martin Dawes to be the lowest price, even lower than my usual destination, Amazon. The list price was £30 less than Amazon, and by signing up to the newsletter, I received an additional £15 off the price. Quick courier delivery, 2 days and I was delighted to received my new headphones at the best price around !!"
"Order and delivered with 24 hours, excellent service."
Anil Lal
"Excellent. Best price on internet and free next day delivery."
"Fantastic price and next day delivery. Cant go wrong. Bose QC35 Mark 2"
Steve Shaw
Verified Buyer
"Fast and efficient ordering and delivery service (free!), even over Christmas. Thank you."
Lubomir Prisenznak
Verified Buyer
"Very fast delivery very good price for my new headphone Bose QC35 II once again thank you very much 🎧🤪🤪"
Martin Dawes Limited is rated 4.85 based on 79 reviews