Martin Dawes Limited Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Martin Dawes Limited
"my Dyson vacuum arrived so fast by mail delivery!"
"Knowledgeable new the model of TV I was looking for"
"This was NOT a smooth transaction: the delivery service used by Martin Dawes made several bad mistakes on the delivery (including attempting to deliver an office chair instead of our fridge). However, this was pretty obviously the delivery people's fault and not Martin Dawes's (other than in their choice of subcontractor), and I can't argue with their response: they were available, and worked pretty hard to make sure that things got sorted out in the end."
"Quick free delivery,best price found.Cannot review product yet as not been used."
"Excellent service. Spoke to the warehouse staff member and he was particularly helpful and knowledgeable of the products and availability. The career used was super. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again."
"Really good experience. Keep it up"
"Speaker devilered quick and well happy with speaker. Will buy again from this site."
"Simple ordering procedure. Good tracking of order process and speedy delivery with a very competitive price. Very happy!"
"Item arrived ahead of time, just as described, can't ask for more!"
"Arrived 2 days after ordering."
"Many thanks for the two bose speakers. One for me and other for present. Competitively priced and fast delivery. Great!"
"Quick delivery & great communication"
"Excellent service from Dan,very good communications and fast delivery."
"Price promise on a Panasonic TV. I had a superb experience when I asked Daniel for price promise. He even bettered it with free Saturday delivery and 6 year warranty. Everything done via email and PayPal. All emails answered within minutes. Also the Delivery company Panther were amazing. Updated all the way through to a two hour window. Great job Martin Dawes Panasonic oleds are the best"
"Delivered on time and has been informed all the way through."
"We ordered the wrong D V D recorder but the staff that we talked to on the phone sorted every thing out for us. Also the return which went well. On the hole they took charge and every thing went good. Thank you."
"Very helpful member of staff. Great communication.Great product with a great deal. Super pleased with my purchase. Will definitely be using again."
"ordered a built in oven informed all the way even when courie failed to pick up from there warehouse phone me promised it would be collected next day and deliverd a day later true to there word had tracking number on morning of delivery all went well would order again from them john london 01/02/2018"
"Easy to use website, great price and very quick delivery."
"The speed of handling my order and it's arrival over the Christmas period was exceptional"
Martin Dawes Limited is rated 4.85 based on 94 reviews