Martin Dawes Limited Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Martin Dawes Limited
Mark Lilburn

quick delivery right prices
Verified Buyer

Well organised with fast response to my order and very fast delivery. Could not have asked for an easier transaction. Many thanks.
Jamie
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service! Purchased at a great price and delivered to my home the next day, will definitely be using Martin Dawes again.
That's great we do aim to please! Thank you ever so much for your kind review, we look forward serving you again soon.

Verified Buyer

I was very impressed with the quick correspondence and price matching service. Would recommend to others.

Very fast delivery, got delivered within 24 hours and friendly customer service

Dave Meres
Verified Buyer

Ordered on Friday, delivered on Monday what a service couldn't be happier with my Bose Q35's....

Verified Buyer

Very friendly customer service keeping m up to date at every stage. Plus item slightly cheaper than if I would have bought elsewhere

Cameron Scott
Verified Buyer

It was all due to Ayesha. She really went out her way to make sure I got the TV I wanted at the right price. Ayesha is a proper star

Rob Horton
Verified Buyer

Good delivery but the blu ray disks that were mentioned on the web site were not included and the box had been previously opened. I sent a mail to them but have not received a reply. Product sounds great but have not seen pi yet!
Unverified Reviewer

Efficient
Fantastic customer service and very helpful

Krina Patel
Verified Buyer

They have the best customer service, they go over and beyond !!! I particularly dealt with a lady named Ayesha and she is just fantastic, always delivered on her promise and helped me throughout the whole ordering process.

MAIRE EATON
Verified Buyer

Easy to order TV and £5 deduction as new customer. Excellent communication from start to finish. No waiting around for delivery as 2 hour window adhered to. Delighted with M DAWES in every way.

Paul Forbes-Buckingham
Verified Buyer

Found product on internet at best price. Item dispatched quickly and efficiently.

Ben
Verified Buyer

Good product availability, good price, friendly staff. Occasionally difficult to contact, calls sometimes not returned.
Verified Buyer

Speedy delivery and excellent customer service! I dealt with the online sales advisor who helped me greatly.

Suzanne
Verified Buyer

Good communication. Item sold out after my order, but staff informed me of stock coming in and when I would receive earphones. Got them in time for partners birthday, overall very happy with service and item ordered.

Martin Dawes Limited is rated 4.75 based on 16 reviews