Martin Dawes Limited Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Martin Dawes Limited
Telephone
"Very competitive price on the washing machine I bought. Very helpful delivery men."
"This company sends me emails related to another customer. Even after I told them."
"Excellent value and customer service. I would highly recommend Martin Dawes."
"I ordered some Bose speakers which were a great price and a while after I got an email to say it would be delivered by DPD the next day, nothing arrived that day and then a voicemail was left just after 5pm asking me to ring back regarding my order, I rang 10 minutes later but there was no answer. I rang the following morning and again there was no answer. Later that morning the call was answered but the person who answered couldn't help and I was told they would get back to me that morning, no one did so I called again in the afternoon and was told the person dealing with it was in meetings all day and they would ring me at some point but heard nothing all day. I waited until lunch time the next day and still nothing, I called again and I was told someone would call back 30 minutes later, 2 hours later and still nothing, so I sent a message via the facebook profile, this was quickly responded to where I was told my item was damaged before dispatch and they had no more and offered a refund. I found the whole process really stressful and difficult, which could have been solved by better communication...Either telling the situation fully on the answerphone message, emailing me or having the details available to anyone answering the phone so I could be informed when I rang rather than relying on one person would have solved the problems. The false promises of call backs etc were frustrating. I was particularly concerned because I realised the item was end of line and wanted to find out if I needed to source from elsewhere quickly before it was sold out everywhere. Furthermore during my dialogue on messenger, I said I would have to now order the speakers from elsewhere at a higher cost and await my refund from Martin Dawes, and asked if for all the hassle would they consider offering me any discount on the speaker brackets, this bit of the message was ignored and I was just told apologies again and they will arrange a refund. Got the refund after several days more of waiting."
"Very simple order process with quick reply to phone call, great price and quick trouble free delivery. Special thanks to Ayesha who delivered on promises and kept me informed and answered questions quickly. Would buy from again."
"Excellent delivery and customer support service team."
"After a few issues in ordering, helpful staff ensured my order was processed and delivered the next day, great price."
"What a great company. So helpful. Gave me discount too for a multiple purchase! Would definitely recommend."
"Great service, price, and product"
"Delivered on time and day as requested and fantastic customer service. Highly recommended."
"Great prices products and service."
"A really good price for this machine. Delivery was much earlier than expected."
"Excellent service - prompt delivery!"
"Product price was attractive, ordering on-line easy, and product arrive in time in good order."
"recently purchased a brand new LG OLED55B7V 55" Ultra HD OLED TV from Martin Dawes. Ayesha was most helpful; she answered all of my questions via chat, and I quickly bought the item using their 0% finance option. This was last Monday, and the TV turned up nice and early on the Saturday (as agreed). I have since set up the TV and I'm really happy with it. Martin Dawes were great, the price was fantastic, and delivery via TNT was quick and without issue. Would recommend to anyone, and will certainly use again in the future. The full 5 stars from me. Thanks, Dan."
"Bose headphones cheaper than other retailers, delivered before the allocated time frame. Cannot fault price or service delivery"
"No complaints despite the fact that they use DPD to deliver!"
"I never really leave reviews but....I'd never heard of Martin Dawes before so was sceptical when I saw that they had the cheapest price. However, hands down I have never had such a good experience buying online. Updates the whole way by the same person and even a call after delivery to check I was satisfied with the products. Great service and definitely recommend!"
"It's been a pleasure dealing with this company. Such kind and helpful staff all the way from checkout to delivery and even called me afterwards to check I was happy with the products. What more could you ask for...."
Martin Dawes Limited is rated 4.82 based on 127 reviews