Martin Dawes Limited Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Martin Dawes Limited
Telephone
"Very simple order process with quick reply to phone call, great price and quick trouble free delivery. Special thanks to Ayesha who delivered on promises and kept me informed and answered questions quickly. Would buy from again."
"Excellent delivery and customer support service team."
"After a few issues in ordering, helpful staff ensured my order was processed and delivered the next day, great price."
"What a great company. So helpful. Gave me discount too for a multiple purchase! Would definitely recommend."
"Great service, price, and product"
"Delivered on time and day as requested and fantastic customer service. Highly recommended."
"Great prices products and service."
"A really good price for this machine. Delivery was much earlier than expected."
"Excellent service - prompt delivery!"
"Product price was attractive, ordering on-line easy, and product arrive in time in good order."
"recently purchased a brand new LG OLED55B7V 55" Ultra HD OLED TV from Martin Dawes. Ayesha was most helpful; she answered all of my questions via chat, and I quickly bought the item using their 0% finance option. This was last Monday, and the TV turned up nice and early on the Saturday (as agreed). I have since set up the TV and I'm really happy with it. Martin Dawes were great, the price was fantastic, and delivery via TNT was quick and without issue. Would recommend to anyone, and will certainly use again in the future. The full 5 stars from me. Thanks, Dan."
"Bose headphones cheaper than other retailers, delivered before the allocated time frame. Cannot fault price or service delivery"
"No complaints despite the fact that they use DPD to deliver!"
"I never really leave reviews but....I'd never heard of Martin Dawes before so was sceptical when I saw that they had the cheapest price. However, hands down I have never had such a good experience buying online. Updates the whole way by the same person and even a call after delivery to check I was satisfied with the products. Great service and definitely recommend!"
"It's been a pleasure dealing with this company. Such kind and helpful staff all the way from checkout to delivery and even called me afterwards to check I was happy with the products. What more could you ask for...."
"Unfortunately the wrong machine was delivered, then when the correct machine was delivered a few days after, the delivery company refused to install the machine or remove the wrong machine as it wasn't on their instructions. Today the correct machine was delivered and installed. I had 3 days of waiting in for a delivery and taking time off work. Needless to say I felt very unhappy with the service. However the machine looks fabulous, Martin Dawes was the cheapest deal and the customer services did try to help and were apologetic and polite which goes along way."
"Excellent company to deal with. Delivery was on time, no fuss. Purchased Bose Soundlink speaker for a good price. Very happy with the product and service. Communication from Jordan and Ayesha polite and helpful. Would buy from Martin Dawes again."
"Amazing service, I went in to get my samsung mobile phone serviced and left with a fixed phone and a brand new beard trimmer for my husband. These guy's offer a great repair service and as I found out they price match on TV, Audio and beard trimmers!"
"Ordered Tv on line. All round smooth transaction/delivery. No complaints."
Martin Dawes Limited is rated 4.85 based on 123 reviews