Martin Dawes Limited Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Martin Dawes Limited
"recently purchased a brand new LG OLED55B7V 55" Ultra HD OLED TV from Martin Dawes. Ayesha was most helpful; she answered all of my questions via chat, and I quickly bought the item using their 0% finance option. This was last Monday, and the TV turned up nice and early on the Saturday (as agreed). I have since set up the TV and I'm really happy with it. Martin Dawes were great, the price was fantastic, and delivery via TNT was quick and without issue. Would recommend to anyone, and will certainly use again in the future. The full 5 stars from me. Thanks, Dan."
"Bose headphones cheaper than other retailers, delivered before the allocated time frame. Cannot fault price or service delivery"
"No complaints despite the fact that they use DPD to deliver!"
"I never really leave reviews but....I'd never heard of Martin Dawes before so was sceptical when I saw that they had the cheapest price. However, hands down I have never had such a good experience buying online. Updates the whole way by the same person and even a call after delivery to check I was satisfied with the products. Great service and definitely recommend!"
"It's been a pleasure dealing with this company. Such kind and helpful staff all the way from checkout to delivery and even called me afterwards to check I was happy with the products. What more could you ask for...."
"Unfortunately the wrong machine was delivered, then when the correct machine was delivered a few days after, the delivery company refused to install the machine or remove the wrong machine as it wasn't on their instructions. Today the correct machine was delivered and installed. I had 3 days of waiting in for a delivery and taking time off work. Needless to say I felt very unhappy with the service. However the machine looks fabulous, Martin Dawes was the cheapest deal and the customer services did try to help and were apologetic and polite which goes along way."
"Excellent company to deal with. Delivery was on time, no fuss. Purchased Bose Soundlink speaker for a good price. Very happy with the product and service. Communication from Jordan and Ayesha polite and helpful. Would buy from Martin Dawes again."
"Ordered Tv on line. All round smooth transaction/delivery. No complaints."
"What a pleasure it was to deal with this company. I bought a TV from them on line, and the staff member dealing with my purchase made sure from start to delivery at home i was informed and the delivery was completed in a very timely manner. Cannot praise the staff enough for there hard work. Would very highly recommend this company."
"Unbelievably quick delivery and my daughter was delighted with her mobile speaker... many thanks..."
"I was highly impressed with this company and have recommended them to many people since! I ordered a TV from them and from start to finish I was kept fully informed of progress via email; when there was an issue and the product could not be sent out I was called and offered an alternative which was a higher specification than was ordered which I was happy to accept. The goods arrived on the day expected and works perfectly. An absolute pleasure to deal with this company - superb customer service. Thank you!"
"Good item,Good price and Good delivery"
"Never been with this company before but I have to say they were great so hats off to Martin Dawes! From start to finish they were everything you would expect from a retailer. I had a quick response to my price match and they did me an additional great deal. Would definitely recommend to anyone who’s contemplating purchasing. A."
"Great delivery service. Top price. Excellent product."
"Great TV, good service as ever from Martin Dawes."
"my Dyson vacuum arrived so fast by mail delivery!"
"Knowledgeable new the model of TV I was looking for"
"This was NOT a smooth transaction: the delivery service used by Martin Dawes made several bad mistakes on the delivery (including attempting to deliver an office chair instead of our fridge). However, this was pretty obviously the delivery people's fault and not Martin Dawes's (other than in their choice of subcontractor), and I can't argue with their response: they were available, and worked pretty hard to make sure that things got sorted out in the end."
"Quick free delivery,best price found.Cannot review product yet as not been used."
Martin Dawes Limited is rated 4.86 based on 112 reviews