Martin Dawes Limited Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Martin Dawes Limited
"Item arrived ahead of time, just as described, can't ask for more!"
"Arrived 2 days after ordering."
"Many thanks for the two bose speakers. One for me and other for present. Competitively priced and fast delivery. Great!"
Charlotte Bisatt
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery & great communication"
David Nicoll
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from Dan,very good communications and fast delivery."
Clive Crofts
Verified Buyer
"Price promise on a Panasonic TV. I had a superb experience when I asked Daniel for price promise. He even bettered it with free Saturday delivery and 6 year warranty. Everything done via email and PayPal. All emails answered within minutes. Also the Delivery company Panther were amazing. Updated all the way through to a two hour window. Great job Martin Dawes Panasonic oleds are the best"
"Delivered on time and has been informed all the way through."
"We ordered the wrong D V D recorder but the staff that we talked to on the phone sorted every thing out for us. Also the return which went well. On the hole they took charge and every thing went good. Thank you."
"Very helpful member of staff. Great communication.Great product with a great deal. Super pleased with my purchase. Will definitely be using again."
John Gilmour
Verified Buyer
"ordered a built in oven informed all the way even when courie failed to pick up from there warehouse phone me promised it would be collected next day and deliverd a day later true to there word had tracking number on morning of delivery all went well would order again from them john london 01/02/2018"
Debbie Bourne
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use website, great price and very quick delivery."
Ian Roberts
Verified Buyer
"The speed of handling my order and it's arrival over the Christmas period was exceptional"
"Item was the best price on the net, plus fast free delivery."
Kevin COSTELLO
Verified Buyer
"Order arrived before I had a chance to track it, also excellent price and customer service. Thankyou"
"Great service and price !"
Patrick Greally
Verified Buyer
"Excellent experience overall. Web site easy to navigate, order arrived quickly and as promised. and as described. All at the best price I could find on the web. Will definitely use again"
Stephen Musgrave
Verified Buyer
"Not a good experience. On the day the Music system was due to be delivered we were contacted to say the item was faulty and should not have been sold. A replacement item would be ordered. No further communication or delivery date yet notified."
"Very efficient and slick delivery service alongside the best price for the product."
Elizabeth Atkinson
Verified Buyer
"I was shopping around for the best price on a television I had seen and 'Martin Dawes' appeared on my screen advertising the product I was going to buy at a cheaper price. I had not heard of this company before and took advantage of the chat help. The advisor was very knowledgeable and helpful and provided me with a website of the company so that I could check it out. I was also offered a better price than that advertised, beating all competitors. I duly ordered the television which was delivered within 5 days with the new year period between ordering and delivery. Fantastic service. Thanks very much."
"You were recommended to me and I have waited to add Bose Soundtouch 10 to my Soubdtouch 20 absolutely brilliant It was simple to order and fast deliver will definitely recommend and use your site again thank you very much"
Martin Dawes Limited is rated 4.86 based on 86 reviews