Maplin Reviews

info@maplin.co.uk

9 Temple Street

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Maplin made you happy

"When I go into a shop and explain exactly what I want and am told by the operative that she doesn't know if they have a solution, then I begin to despair. I need a door bell (Americans call them Chimes) that is compatible with the home security device Ring,com. I can get a list of compatible devices from Ring.com's own web sites so I know what I'm looking for. To be told to make enquiries with any of the listed companies, because they don't stock any of the manufacturers on the list is really not acceptable because Maplin themselves sell the Ring.com product! Surely I just can not be the first person to have walked into Maplin with that request? Anyway, I then went to B & Q and bought the product - one of those listed - from the shelf. QED"
"Everything went well with the purchase online until it came to me receiving the items. I was advised by e-mail that the item had been dispatched and would arrive on a specific date. I went to collect item on the day after the specified date and the shop workers were unable to find it or have any record of the purchase. I wrote to customer services multiple times and never received a reply within a month. I decided to return to the shop and ask again, this time they found my items."
"Visited Hereford store today for RCA cable shop assistant showed me the type I wanted cheapest price £12.99. I advised him that your web page had them for £1.87 which he found on the website as well. I asked him to order one for collection at store and he told me I could do it directly but 'it was no skin off his nose' and his attitude was rude. I eventually ordered it from eBay as I do now want anything from Maplin."
Maplin is rated 3.63 based on 70 reviews