MAKE International Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend MAKE International Limited
Read MAKE International Limited Reviews

Tell us how MAKE International Limited made you happy
Delivery and communication good. ‘Brexshit’ mug fabulous. Suprised the mug was manufactured in China (ironic I know given the subject matter of the mug)
Our sofa was smaller than we'd envisaged but is actually very good - well made, beautifully finished, and looks great under the cushions we've dressed it with - thank you!
Hello , I hope this goes to customer service because I have a query about my order . The first part has been delivered in record time , thank you . But the personalised mug I ordered , the remaining part has not arrived yet , I did get an email on Monday the 20th of November saying my order had been completed, nothing has arrived yet , is there any way I can track this parcel and should I be concerned that it hasn't arrived yet? Thank you
Hi Caroline,

Thank you for getting in touch. I shall check the status of your bespoke mug order and reply to your email with an update.

Thank you for your kind 4 star rating!

Kind Regards,

Laura
My order of bucket mugs was delivered promptly. The packaging was sturdy enough to protect the mugs in transit but not so excessive as to leave me with a load of unrecyclable material to dispose of, which is good. The mugs are of good quality and pleasing design, my only slight quibble is that the KBJ impress on the base is a little blurred whereas on products purchased some years ago it is sharp and legible.
MAKE International Limited is rated 4.31 based on 32 reviews