Mainline Menswear Reviews

55% of reviewers recommend Mainline Menswear

How would you rate Mainline Menswear ?

"Very badly trained staff, don't deal with the problems they have created, very poor customer services. Unreliable delivery, and do not care or do anything about it. Blames everyone else for there mistakes including the customer, seriously avoid, same products are available elsewhere, from a lot better outlets, how care about there customers"
"Charge £150 pound deleivery tax on goods work £270 Complete shambles of a company Avoid"
"Website very easily accessible and comfortable to use. Description of product very clear and understandable. True as stated on the website. Prompt and fast delivery."
"Disgusted!!! On 24 November 2017 I ordered a pack of boxer shorts for £26. Eight days later they had not arrived although the money had gone out of my bank on the 27th. So I rang today, 2nd December and spoke to a customer services woman. She says she emailed me on the 24 November, the day I ordered them, to tell me they were out of stock. I never received the email and why, if they were out of stock, did they take my money? I now have to wait seven days (because its a weekend) for my money to be refunded. What would have happened to my money if I hadn't queried this? The woman told me that sooner or later I would have got in touch. So this company took money from my bank account for goods they knew they could not supply. FRAUD OR WHAT? Be careful!!"
"Two words. Absolutely Shocking!!"
"Great service and speedy delivery."
"Fantastic high end quality, Decent prices, Fantastic delivery times! cant say no more"
"Great deals great sales great delivery all round good website too use"
"Sales items very good value and quick delivery"
"Goods arrived on time as always"
"got delivery straight away"
Mainline Menswear is rated 3.27 based on 11 reviews