Mainline Menswear Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Mainline Menswear

How would you rate Mainline Menswear?

10 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Timothy Fowler

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Mainline Menswear in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Timothy Fowler
Unverified Reviewer
"Charge £150 pound deleivery tax on goods work £270 Complete shambles of a company Avoid"
Habibur Rahman
"Website very easily accessible and comfortable to use. Description of product very clear and understandable. True as stated on the website. Prompt and fast delivery."
"Disgusted!!! On 24 November 2017 I ordered a pack of boxer shorts for £26. Eight days later they had not arrived although the money had gone out of my bank on the 27th. So I rang today, 2nd December and spoke to a customer services woman. She says she emailed me on the 24 November, the day I ordered them, to tell me they were out of stock. I never received the email and why, if they were out of stock, did they take my money? I now have to wait seven days (because its a weekend) for my money to be refunded. What would have happened to my money if I hadn't queried this? The woman told me that sooner or later I would have got in touch. So this company took money from my bank account for goods they knew they could not supply. FRAUD OR WHAT? Be careful!!"
"Two words. Absolutely Shocking!!"
Daniel Mccarthy
"Great service and speedy delivery."
Paul Walsh
"Fantastic high end quality, Decent prices, Fantastic delivery times! cant say no more"
Liam Smith
"Great deals great sales great delivery all round good website too use"
Paul Smith
"Sales items very good value and quick delivery"
Daniel Clifford
"Goods arrived on time as always"
"got delivery straight away"
Mainline Menswear is rated 3.50 based on 10 reviews