London Luton Airport Operations Limited Reviews

London Luton Airport Operations Limited
Navigation House
Airport Way
Luton

How would you rate London Luton Airport Operations Limited?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"A lot of work has been done at Luton Airport, including the parking, and all is has achieved is to make a poor airport even worse. Drop off is hugely overpriced, very badly designed and the signage unclear (other than the charges you will incur, which is made abundantly clear). Very stressful experience and I wouldn't use this airport again unless truly desperate. Thanks to poor signage, I exited by the wrong barriers, entering the short term car park by accident and had to pay £7 instead of £3. I contacted customer services about this but they were entirely unhelpful, refused to consider a refund for the difference and dismissed my comements about service improvements. They seem to think the service is grand, clearly they don't care much for customers' feedback!"
"Awesome"
"When we returned from out holiday to find our car had been damaged down both sides we were told the car park is not liable even though there is NO fixed CCTV covering the parking spaces and we found there was no 24/7 security on site, both of which they advertise they have. So I have had to pay my insurance policy excess and likely have increased premiums. They would not even refund what we paid to park - never again. I've used valet parking without any problem even though you hear of scare stories, but never again it's taxis all the way now. Don't assume because you're in official parking you are covered, you might as well use the cheapo companies and save yourself a few £££££"
"Awasome"
"Nice"
"I had to drop off my partner for an early morning flight. The design of the new drop off zone and short term car park is seriously flawed. It took about 25 minutes to get from the mid term car park point to the drop off zone because of the queue of cars trying to get in. Once there, there was plenty of places to stop so the queue is the result of having only a one lane approach. Clearly needs a rethink. Then I had to queue to pay to leave the drop off zone. That could have pushed me over the 10 minute limit - would I have to pay because of the queue. And worse still, this queue blocked the entrance to the multi-storey car park. Again, this clearly needs a rethink. Access from the short term car park to the terminal requires going up and down in lifts or the stairs. The whole design of the area is appalling and needs to be re-thought and re-worked."
"Early morning flight no self service passport scans open only 2 people checking passports then after that slow delay baggage took over 40mins ridiculous"
"There is only one thing the owners of Luton airports rip off car Park charges understand PASSANGER NUMBERS. Do not fly from there find another airport. If you keep using the place they will keep robbing you at the airport payment machines."
"Was not happy going through security because my belongings i.e. Handbag with passports money etc went through the scanner before I got through any one could have picked up my bag & belongings considering I was being checked for security reasons I did not feel my belongings were secure anyone could have tampered with them before I managed to retrieve them back"
Disillusioned Traveller
Verified Reviewer
"Extremely expensive like most things at Luton airport. Some say it's chaos due to the building work but have been using this nearby airport for many years and always chaos. New multistorey car park a long overdue addition and good but, of course, usually twice the price of the others. Drop off an absolute rip off at £3 for 10 minutes."
"I dropped my son and he's friends off at the drop off point, was there for about a minute. When i went to go out I got ROBBED, i had to pay £3, talk about daylight robbery. I get annoyed when I have to pay a £1 sometimes to go to the toilet, but at least you can sit there all day."
"Parking was no problem at the Short Stay Car park, but it is chaotic and unpleasant because of the on-going building work, poor road conditions and unprofessional car park staff. As we were walking away from our car we got almost run down by a car and got covered in muddy water as the car speeded by. As they parked up I complained to the man. I was not sure if he is part of the airport "meet & greet" service but he appeared not to understand English and immediately got the car park official to come over. We are still uncertain why but he started shouting, first at the man then at me. He never asked what my complaint or enquiry was, just kept shouting. I could not understand what he was shouting about. When I interrupted him to state what the issue was, he became very aggressive. My son got so scarred that he run to my friend. My husband was trying to help but it was clear that the man could not hear us because of his blind rage. I have never experienced such aggressive and abusive behaviour from an official representing a company. It was shocking and unacceptable by all standards."
"Signage very confusing for meet and greet. almost missed my flight. Complete waste of money. Don't use!!!!!"
"Drove around for 30 mins along with other people looking for parking, car park full and pre-booked. In the end had to park in a staff space. Very stressful start to our holiday won't be using again"
"The car park are rubbish muddy no one to help, no proper sign to show how to get in the short stay car park and no proper sign exit, also when left the car park no sign where to pay, it very expensive for 30 minutes it £7.00, will never use again ."
"Stay away unless you want the real experience of going through a refugee shelter. Utterly disorderly and disgusting with long queues, lack of any (unhelpful) staff, lack of any information boards, lack of shelters against wind/ rain and a whole bunch of people who add to the mess speaking partial English and having no sense of any etiquette. Felt like a bunch of cowboys running an airport with services which makes some of the third world airports look so glamorous. I would never ever even be tempted to step foot in this crazy nut house as it spoils the whole experience of a vacation. Better a little bit extra and fly from elsewhere."
"TIP: use the LONGTERM carpark, for goodness sake... upto 1h: FREE / upto 2h: £1. (and use your common-sense by NOT staying over 2h, otherwise you'll pay the full day rate of £21.) It takes all of 10mins to/from terminal by fairly frequent free shuttle buses (though always leave extra time, in case of unexpected delays!). They do not want you to use the overcrowded SHORT and MID term carparks, hence why they have priced them accordingly, as discouragement. (incidentally, at time of writing, Stansted offer the same price, but at their *MID term* carpark!) Learn the new airport parking systems (most drop-off is charged now), ALWAYS give yourself extra time, then you'll not have the pain of paying through the nose."
"If you are thinking about using this airport Think again. Be very very careful when using the car parks if you run over the free period you will be ripped off with totally unjustified charges which you may need a mortgage to pay for . That's apart from the fact that you will get wet cold waiting for a bus to take you to the car park and when it turns up if it's full you will definitely run over time and with a very rude and unhelpful operator on the other end of the intercom it will cost you..........you have been warned the are also not interested in you making an appeal against the charges I would like to know exactly how much money they make per day it must run into the millions and they don't even wash the car or give you a cuppa wont use this airport again........................"
London Luton Airport Operations Limited is rated 3.72 based on 2,379 reviews