Lovehoney Q&A

4 Questions   /   1 Answers
95% of reviewers recommend Lovehoney

Got a Question?

I have received an item via Royal Mail today (11/3 19),which has arrived damaged. I have no problem with Royal Mail, as the Item was well packed and boxed and un damaged through the Post. There is damage to the Item that I ordered, I have tried to make a phone call to you , but was left unanswered, Please could you let me know the procedure to return the item to you for replacement , Many Thanks Mr M Truran Order Number 16436160 Order Date 8 March 2019

Your answer has been saved, your answer is very valuable as it will help many other customers. Thank you!

Click here to view your answer
I would like to return a product to you but cannot find any instructions on how or where to return the item.

Click here to view your answer
How do you return stuff? Can't seem to find the web page that have been told to go to.

item to small
I was just online with you and you shut down about my probleb phlroge@aol.com