Lord's Online Shop Reviews

Read Lord\'s Online Shop  Reviews

sales@shop.lords.org

Unit 32, Wornal Park

Tell us how Lord's Online Shop made you happy
Still waiting….ordered 3 pairs of shoes 4 months ago multiple fake promises that they are in the post! Horrible company to deal with avoid at all costs. Read the other reviews on other sites I wish I had!!
Waited 11 (!!!) weeks for my shoes to arrive. When they finally did, they were too small. Went online to return them and found that because they were 'made to order' I can not get a refund, only an exchange...and I needed to contact customer services to arrange that. STILL waiting for them to respond.......... AVOID this company - I like to support small businesses, but NOT when their service is so APPALING!
Ordered online. Waited over a month. Goods didn’t arrive. Chased customer service 3 times. NO RESPONSE! Be aware! Still chasing for an outcome
Ordered 8 weeks ago, have contacted Joe Harris through website and Facebook but no reply.Have not received our order. He shows a glam lifestyle spending money he has provided no goods for. Do not order from Lords Club.
I still after six weeks haven't received the shoes my daughter ordered for me for Mothers day
SCAM. Do not ever buy from them as you will never receive your order and you will have no option to contact someone as you can only send emails that noone will see or reply.
Falsely advertising that their products are exclusive although you csm buy them on ebay for a MUCH lower price! BEWARE! Any negative comments on facebook are removed. The sure sign of a scammer
Very helpful and pleasant also helpful over the phone when booking a class or ordering
arrived in good order and next day
Excellent service and goods.
Ordered a signed book, even paid for faster delivery. Delivery date passed, no book. Contacted Lords Shop, item was out of stock. Not sure why they can't note on website the items that are out of stock, or alternatively have the decency to let customers know! 4 months still no book, absolute disgrace.
Easy online ordering and prompt despatch. Unfortunately one item arrived damaged, however the team at Lords arranged to send an immediate replacement which arrived in time to present this to the recipient - excellent service and thank you!
I had no trouble with the ordering site, and the goods were of an acceptable quality. The delivery time on the other hand was not very good. The ties are too wide for my taste.
Nothing was to much trouble when I contacted the On Line shop and Lords Shop by telephone.
I ordered my Dad's birthday present
Easy to order, and delivered quickly.
I am extremely pleased with the items I bought from Lords online shop. They are all gifts for a lifelong cricket supporter who, I am sure, will be delighted with them. They were delivered in good time and I thought were offered at a very acceptable price.
quick delivery
Easy ordering and speedy delivery
Clever product, delivered quickly.
Lord's Online Shop is rated 4.33 based on 699 reviews