Liz Earle Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Liz Earle

How would you rate Liz Earle?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

13 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Excellent customer care service. Beautiful products

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Liz Earle in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Excellent customer care service. Beautiful products"
"A good opportunity to get a free candle with my favourite cleanser, tonic and moisturiser. I can be happy knowing the ingredients are good and cruelty free!"
Carol Farquharson
"No quibble returns if there is something you want to exchange. Prompt and efficient service."
Jennifer
"Easy website to use Fast efficient service Beautifully packaged NEVER a problem with fulfilling an order"
Jacqueline MacNay
"Delivery is excellent. always top quality for goods. A bit pricey but quality is worth it."
"Excellent products and great service."
"Love the brand, does what it says, great customer service and personalised package. Been using for over 10 years and never let down. FANTASTIC!"
MICHELLE INWOOD
"Excellent skincare products that work, come beautifully wrapped and with a free gift; prompt delivery"
"Great discount on cleanse and polish, and a nice little gift of 3 travel size products"
"Speedy delivery"
"Speedy delivery"
Frances Dawson
"As a lady entering her early 50's more conscious of my aging skin and it reflecting years of neglect and general abuse of my body through strenuous running, long distance walking, smoking etc. I've discovered Liz Earle products! And, as a delightful saleswoman said to me on first purchase, we can't put back the clock but we can slow the process of skin aging. How right she was. I have continued to buy these well priced products being tempted by other brands occasionally only to return to Liz Earle for effectiveness and value for which are now on my essentials list. Mild panic sets in when cleanse and polish, toner and moisturiser are running low."
"The top quality products are always delivered quickly and beautifully packaged, accompanied by a hand-written note."
Liz Earle is rated 4.92 based on 13 reviews