Living and Home Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Living and Home

Tell us how Living and Home made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Good prices and fast delivery. Highly recommended"
"Great customer experience, will come and shop again!"
"I just receive my sofa from Living and Home. Love the style and colour!"
"I love my armchair, from Living and Home"
"Amazing product, price and services!!!"
"I love my armchair from Living and Home. Great product and service."
"Nice chair, I spend most of my night on it!"
"Am very happy with the service very help full with my problem nothing to much for their customers 100% happy"
"Very happy with our chair and footstool,lovely colour,speedy delivery and very good value."
"Ordered bathroom cabinet with lights. Delivered by DPD, broken glass in transit I suspect. Seller brilliant, sent replacement immediately. That also arrived damaged in transit. Seller again brilliant, And I suggested I went to collect. Collected today without any problems. Couldn't have been any more helpful. Seller 5 stars, Courier firm Zero!"
"Quick responsive delivery"
"Great service! Were communicative, and helped resolve a mistake I made with no hassle or fuss. Price was cheaper than anywhere else too for same product"
"I love my chair and stool Delivery was fast n hassle free Would order from here again"
"Excellent service"
"I bought some fantastic items for the living room, I would highly recommend to my friends and family"
"Very nice furniture for a good price and as for the armachairs, comfortable. The quality is in line with the price. Easy set up. Delivery was delayed, waiting time 2 weeks. Communication with seller ok. Would recommend."
"Great service fast delivery will come back again."
"Very quick service and i love the chair!"
"very efficient"
"Excellent company, great product and service!"
Living and Home is rated 4.77 based on 82 reviews