Littlewoods Reviews

18% of reviewers recommend Littlewoods
08AM
8AM

About Littlewoods: At Littlewoods you shop online for free UK delivery & returns for over 40,000 products including womens & mens clothing. Buy Now Pay nothing until 2013. Littlewoods have been serving its customers with the very best fashion and home ideas to UK homes since 1932. We have over 50,000 items online including the biggest brands from the high street, exclusive designs and fantastic fashion advice from Coleen Rooney.

queries@littlewoods.com

First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke

Categories:
Fashion
Clothing
Fashion
Clothing

Tell us how Littlewoods made you happy

Telephone
"My padded jacket fits perfect I had up to date progress on when my jacket might arrive I was pleased with the date the product arrived"
Are you Littlewoods? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Littlewoods receives. Reply Free
"Worst company i have ever ever dealt with. Never again. Yodel messed up delivery littlewoods never rectified things, item never received. No one can do their job properly. Not to mention being cut off constantly whilst on hold . Phoned 7 times in one evening to ask to speak to someone in order to complain each and every time i was put on hold then cut off. NEVER USE AGAIN WORST EXPERIENCE EVER"
"Absolute terrible customer service and dont let you spend your credit but take money out of your account and when phone to complaine the are so rude to you never buy from here"
"Shocking company. Had a Shop Direct account with Very and Littlewoods and have never been so disappointed and unsatisfied with the service from both companies. There's far too much to write but this company will take your money but not allow you to purchase any more items due to money not showing in account. My money got taken from my bank account and went to Very's account but they could not locate it. Over 24 hours later and the money is still not on my account. I trued to buy an Xbox for my 6 year old but can't because Very does not know where my money went. They then reduce my credit limit for no reason making it even more difficuilt to buy anuything. I have spoken to over 6 different advisors and been hung up over 3 times. Not one advisor has a clue and they all give you conflicting information. Company rips you off and expects weekly payments even though most customers are salaried and get paid monthly. Just a con to charge customers even more due to late payments and interest comes off just when ever suits without any prior notification, again, to get more money out of customers. Company is shocking and anyone with sense will boycott this mickey mouse organisation."
"Disgusting customer service!!!! how are they still around? scary doing business with them"
"Absolute joke of customer service, ring up for advice and they’re just so rude and then put phone down on you. Don’t have a clue what there doing"
"Horrible service..."
"This company has gone terrible since the call centre has been moved from the UK. Been a customer for 16 years with the maximum credit limit and ordered thousands of pounds of goods in that time. regretfully, the time has come to cancel the account. I ordered a Bed and Mattress and paid the addiitonal £35.00 to have the delivery drivers take away my old bed and mattress. The delivery drivers bluntly refused to take away the old bed and mattress even though it had been paid for and was in such a rush to get away, would not bother to contact the office to confirm we had paid for the collection of the old items. Called Littlewoods' south african call centre the same day to be advised that they would re-schedule the collection for the following day. The following day I received an email from Littlewoods confirming the cancellation of my order and asking I call them to arrange for collection of the new bed and mattress and my account had been refunded. I then call LIttlewoods again who advise that the person I initially spoke to cancelled the whole order, refunded my account awaiting return of the new items and that I will not get the old bed and mattress taken away today as I had thought. as you would in this scanario, I demanded that they honour the order and arrange to have the old bed and mattress collected - and I was told that they had refunded the £35.00 collection fee and that I would now have to arrange for the disposal myself !! Asked to speak to a supervisor/manager and was cut off - then spoke to another lady who reinstated the order but said that they would not be able to get the courier to come back just for a collection. I asked to speak to a manager but was told I couldn't so asked to make a complaint and she had to transfer me to another department. Said that they would investigate and placed a £10 credit on my account - still out of pocket, as my local council charge £35.00 to pick up large bulky items. All in all, awful company with zero customer service. If you want my custom back, you bring back UK call centres - otherwise, see ya later............"
"Clear website. Quick delivery and easy to pay"
"Difficult customer care Unhelpful Very disappointed Won't order anything else from littlewoods or Very in future Faulty Applience I am Going back to shop in Argos In November 2016 I bought an INDESIT cooker, fridge and wash machine online from littlewoods direct, ordered all at same time. It was my birthday so I kind want to treat myself to a new kitchen. By May 2018 4 knobs of the cooker were broken, it fell out one by one within a week while cleaning the cooker. The "member" that connects the four knob to the cooker is made of plastic instead of metal with time it made it frigile to break with a simple touch. There are ONLY 2 knobs left on the cooker that for oven and grill, which the "member" that connects to the cooker are made of metal... Product PD450E8, Indesit, white Cooker is a faulty product. Only two knobs "member" out 6 are made of metal (the other 4 ones) are made of plastic which makes it very easy to break. Anyone thinking of buying this product THINK about it, as I have a cooker at home in perfect condition without Four knobs and I cannot cook meals cooker and I have children at home to feed ( I would add pictures here but there isn't an option to do so). My previous cooker I bought in Argos and spent £200, I had the cooker for 6 years, not a knob missing when I decided to replaced for this one. In fact I gave it to a friend. I spent £429 for this INDESIT cooker that all the knobs fall off within 15 months old. Now I have to pay an extra £22 a month in a period of 12 to pay for warranty to have Indesit company to fix the cooker. I called Littlewoods first to report what happened back in May, the call was answered in India and the customer service was horrendous. I am a very unhappy customer. I been with littlewoods for nearly 5 years in this period I bought sofa, TV, wooden flooring, footwear, kitchen appliences, etc etc... I am very disappointed with products and customer care that I received from littlewoods and I won't be purchased anymore from them. Will take my money elsewhere that will appreciate my money and me as a customer. P.s I just found out that very is same company, I will stay clear from Very too. Please, Check reviews before buying."
"I love the flexibility of buy now pay later (interest free). Particularly helpful for spreading the cost of larger purchases. They provide easy tracking of your order progress from processing, packing, despatch and delivery - really helpful. The free delivery service is also fantastic. Often my items can arrive the next day."
"Always a quick and sufficient order and delivery process."
"Really bad customer service on phone they haven't got a clue and they just LIE absolute joke of a company. Been a customer for over 20 years it has went way DOWNHILL. Once I have paid off my balance in the next couple of months I will not purchase a single thing from them again.and I have spent thousands over the years with them also customers of mine have spent thousands.but no more. GOODBYE LITTLEWOODS"
"Have been a customer for quite some time but hadn't ordered in a while due to personal reasons. I was a little annoyed at receiving a letter telling me my account would be closed if I didn't place an order! Normally I enjoy special offer codes etc and the goods are always good. I have noticed the recent price rise in clothing though which was another reason I'd not ordered for a while - they used to have some really good offers in the sale section, but I haven't seen any for a while now. I needed a new toaster so went ahead and ordered a toaster in order to keep my account...... I then realised my maximum spend amount has not actually increased at all since opening the account quite a few years ago - I really think it should be more by now. If I would need to buy something like a washing machine I wouldn't have enough credit to do so (the whole point of having a catalogue - pay dearer prices to pay for things slowly) I'm happy with the products from Littlewoods but the rest of what I've talked about has brought my rating down."
"Nice products , quick delivery even on larger items."
"I purchased a gift for someone from littlewoods website and I wasn’t sure wether it would fit that person or not and as it was a gift I had to just go with a guess. It turned out it didn’t fit so I had to return, when phoning the company to arrange a return it turns out I have left it too long and the returns date had expired, they was great and allowed me to still return it with no extra cost and sent me out the right size straight away."
"I am absolutely disgusted by the lack of customer service from them. I ordered 4 wooded planters from them. On arrival 1 was broken & the other 3 were substandard. I returned them, it took four attempts for them to actually be collected. On 2 occasions, I received noticed that the driver had attended, but they were not ready. I was at home waiting for them. 4th time lucky, then 2 weeks ago I have 2 phone calls wanting to arrange collection of them. I informed them they had been collected. I checked my account & I have been charged for 3 of them. I contacted them via their web complaints system. Told this was the wrong department & to contact their custom services. 3 tines I contacted them & 3 tines the phone was cut off on me. I still do not know why I have been charged for returned items or why I was cut off. I am absolutely disgusted with them & their lack of understanding of either the word customer or services."
"Quick,easy and safe!"
"not even worth 1 star ! absolutely disgusting .. every single time I go to pay on the date due every time they take the money out the bank but says I have not paid . due to them taking the money I wait every time for it to go back into the bank and then pay again! they then add a 12 pound bloody late fee when it is their fault . I have had many chats with advisers from there and they just say ring the bank but not getting my point of its their fault but I have to pay more. also make they are sending your parcel to the correct address , I updated my new address and ordered a hat ( it came to my new address) then ordered a item much bigger it went to my old address ."
"I wouldn’t even give them 1 star! I am absolutely horrified at the way the customer “CARE” team have treated myself and my husband! We have raised a complaint due to YOUR systems not taking our payments! We have had to chase YOU up with this matter which firstly is not our job to do, you should be contacting us. The last call we made was tonight (19th June 2018) at 19:33pm to a man called Seth his attitude towards my husband was vile to say the least he was completely incompetent and rude he also spoke to myself in a bad manner (as he wanted to leave to go home) he made fun out of my mental health and my husbands dyslexia. Someone needs to get in touch with us ASAP as this will not be let go easily. I feel completely outraged with the staffs lack of kindness and knowledge."
Littlewoods is rated 1.78 based on 147 reviews