Littlewoods Reviews

Fashion
Clothing
Fashion
Clothing

How would you rate Littlewoods?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Abysmally, pathetic service. Eight phone calls to try to order a barbecue! If you are UNLUCKY enough to get an "advisor", it won't be in Great Britain and you will either get cut off or you won't understand the piss-poorly trained incompetents on the other end! I give this shitty company about 6 months before they are bankrupt! Do not waste your time and hard earned money on these useless, expensive pricks! I have using them since 2001 but over past four years have been using them less and less due to sky-rocketing prices and shitty overseas call centres that simply emphasise how far downhill the company has gone!!"
"So I made a online order with littlewoods that came to roughly £85.Something I was happy with the items i got, this morning however I go back on to check if it had updated delivery info only to find my last order was being charged at £122.32 just over a £37 pound Difference... so I called up to ask why only to be told it was due to different online prices to what the 'system' is showing I then had to incur a conversation over half an hour long to wait and have him price check each item one at a time and then have them credit me the difference basically. So if I hadn't of noticed the price difference on the order they would have happily charged me way over, how many people ordered the same like me on faulsly advertised items with incorrect pricing? Scummy scammers"
"Very bad bad customer service you can't just ring up the ones and get the issue dealt with you have to ring up on teen times and they still don't know what they are doing with you or sorting out your issues very overpriced items really thinking about closing my account"
"Customer services not great needs serious reviewing I will close my account as soon as I can I got hung up on twice"
"I ordered a mirrored wardrobe set which came with the side tables and Chest of drawers which got delivered yesterday I started putting together my wardrobe and the come to the doors of the wardrobe opened it to find that one of the doors had a chunked taken out the back of it and the other door the glass was shattered and starting popping everywhere which the caused the glass to explode ! The other 2 doors was fine because it's a 4 door wardrobe . I then rung littlewoods today to tell them that when the men delivered me wardrobe the doors were broke and the glass had smashed baring in mind that the wardrobe was build by this point which took me 4 hours as it's a big wardrobe But the lady I spoke to told me that they can't exchange the doors that can't only exchange the whole entire wardrobe which I said well no unless your going to take this wardrobe down and put the new one up for me ? And she said well no we're not going to do that so I said okay well why can't you just give me 2 new doors and take the 2 broken doors and the lady in the phone was so rude in the end I agreed to them bringing a new wardrobe which will be on the 22 of this month and I've just moved so I literally have nowhere to my clothes for nearly a month but littlewoods always seem to do things the hard way and I will not be ordering from them again ! The company are complete and utter liabilitys I probably would be okay if one they are more carful when they know that's it's fragile and two they just agreed to change the two bliming doors !"
"Littlewoods can you please explain why the gold ring I returned was not deducted from my account settlement. I'd also like to know why when I bought the ring on May 27th it was £210 and after returning it to buy the same ring in another size it was £470. I spoke to your customer service team and they were not helpful in reviewing the matter so perhaps you can help on here... Why was there no reduction to monies owed once you received the returned items? Is it not unfair to increase a product by 76%+ over a 16 day period where the first price was not a holiday price? Why was no price match offered? Even when I called several times to complain. What does a price match look like on your site when it works? Why is there no one to help on a clear line? Why am I not valued as a customer? I'm looking forward to hearing your answers. And how you will rectify this. Regards Jo"
"Little woods need to sort out the little sh****** staff"
"Little tip: When looking at something you want in a Littlewoods, look ANYWHERE else for it first. Guaranty you will find a cheaper price, not just somewhere, but MANY places. They are so blatant in their overcharging its a wonder why people still shop there! I just don't get it."
"Every time I try to purchase something from this site, it either doesn't work, or it constantly says transaction failed, even though I have always used this card but recently, it's not working for the site (the account is never empty so that is not an excuse), Also, whenever I try to call, most of the people on the other line keeps hanging up on me mid-order making me have to restart everything each time, New customers, I wouldn't waste my time on this overpriced place if I was you because you will be very disappointed in the long run,"
"RUBISH RUBISH RUBISH RUBISH RUBISH RUBISH RUBISH RUBISH RUBISH RUBISH RUBISH RUBISH RUBISH RUBISH RUBISH RUBISH RUBISH RUBISH nothing else but rubbish thanks to Argos etc"
"One of the worst company on the planet I've got an acound with them I ordered a samsung vr for my nephew for Xmas and it says call on this number to proceed your order I called and this lady was asking why your email is like this and why doesn't have your name wtf I can have my email address however I fill like it this is so rude and she says I'm gona close your acound i asked her any reason she hung up on me and my little woods and very acound is close now 😅😅😅😅😅 back to the old Argos"
"Terrible customer services. Ordered a television which was faulty, trying to get a replacement has been almost impossible! To then have phone call after phone call ended after being on the phone for a long time trying to get it sorted! Get put on hold for ages while they ‘try to sort it’ and then the line goes dead - it is just disgraceful! Add to that the promise of a call back to resolve the issue with no call back! I will not be buying anything else from this awful company!!!"
Rachel Doherty
Unverified Reviewer
"Worst customer service ever! Will never use littlewoods again. Do yourself a favour and spend your money elsewhere."
"Although a lot of sizes were not available - due to Christmas demand, no doubt - they did have items that I was looking for. I'll be interested to see how logistics are taken care of."
"Ordered a washing machine 16 days ago, its now 3 days overdue, and they tell me I won't have it for another 6 days, the snot that answered my complaint was, well a bit snotty, and not at all helpful."
"RAC cover through account. Had accident cover. Rang them when needed help, told that I was not covered and that I would have to pay for call out if not goodbye! Beware! Tried to call customer service when I received my renewal as it said that I would receive renewal docs from RAC if renewed. Rubbish, RAC no longer issue renewal membership confirmation and cards.They say it helps the environment! You can get them if you ask RAC, but expect to be passed from pillar to post to get to the right department. Even then they treat DIRECT customers as priority and treat Little woods customers as low priority. Try ringing Little woods to tell them that their renewal letter is misleading, foreign overseas customer service, who hang up on you when they can't put you through to right department. Hopeless!"
"Rubbish, rubbish, rubbish, ordered a dress on 10/11/17 for next day delivery, it’s now 21/11/17 still not received dress. When I phone customer services, they’re unable to help and just disconnect the call. Just want my £99 back and will never ever order from them again"
"charged me double payment when i had already paid"
"Terrible terrible company dont bother! Ordered 3 items to be told 1 was out of stock so that i can either cancel the item or wait for it to be back in stock. Tracking showed it was delivered to the warehouse and to be delivered that day. I phoned to ask what time roughly to be told its all out od stock. I then phoned back because it said the 2 items were loaded onto the van and they said because 1 item was cancelled all items were cancelled by mistake. Then i phoned back to try and have it delivered to be told the 2 items were being delivered today or tomorrow and the previous lady made a mistake. Phoned next day to be told all items were cancelled and it will take 10 to 14 days before i can re order. What an absolute joke!!!!! I got rid of all my bedroom furniture to now have nothing. Terrible poor poor customer services with people who don't have a CLUE with whats going on. Stay well clear unless you want to be let down!!!! Id rather have no items than re order!!!!!!!"
Littlewoods is rated 1.70 based on 116 reviews