Lidl, Swansea Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lidl, Swansea

Gorseinon Road, Penllegaer, Penllegaer, Penllergaer, Gorseinon SA4 9GE, UK

Tell us how Lidl, Swansea made you happy
Lidl staff members at this store are always two faced, there is at least two to three staff members that have a personal issue when I shop there, considering this a local store and prices are fare, considering since the first lockdown one of the staff members was so rude about me helping a family member get their shopping, considering no one else ever has said anything, I can enter the store, pick and pay for what I need and if I dont get served by that person the staff member seems fine, but then another time, the staff member got another member of staff to tell my family member to leave the store, which he did but it was how they said it, again this was to due with the same person. The manager have see us shop at this store many times and as never said anything to us, before or during the shop, it only happens when they direct us to a till and we only every get serevd by that staff member. The latest problem was the other staff memeber coming up to us saying I dont want to see you shopping here again helping, I only help on the occations to help with items that are higher on the shelves or fridge, because I assume the staff members wont be happy me or my family member asking them to reach items, considering the covid sitution you need to keep your distance. This store has become a joke because I and family members get singled out, we can keep on getting a dig at every time we make a visit.
Bought some stewed steak from Lidl. In the past it has been quite nice, opened 3 tins (because I keep a stock in the winter) and all 3 were full of fat, gristle and big chunks of lard, completely inedible had to throw all 3 out, disgusting. Ugh.
Clean, wide range of products, friendly staff
Lidl, Swansea is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews