KPA Shoe Repairs & Services Reviews

10 Station Approach
Northwood
Middlesex

Tell us how KPA Shoe Repairs & Services made you happy
They are excellent with the suitcase repairs. I had been to her needing to repair a suitcase which was ripped on a very difficult corner. She repaired it the same day as I was travelling the next day. It was all hand stitched which was great.
I left Chelmsford Essex to go there to get my Samsonite telescopic handle repaired. It is an original handle. Worth the 4 hours trip.
Great service thanks - good repair and fair price Thanks Pardi
Really good customer service, for a good price, he was very patient and honest, and done the job on the same day.
Brilliant service had my van key fixed in the hour needed it done asap as only had the one key. Very friendly highly recommend
Virtually brand new sun mountain golf bag with stand had a broken zip on the main/largest pocket. I had nothing to lose as the bag was practically unusable, great repair & good customer service.
Frequent user of your services. Took in some lovely, elderly, Timberland walking shoes for new sole and heel and you renovated the entire shoes and made them look like new. A Coach attachee case also needed a new zip, a very complex repair, and again a superb repair, down to unstiching the leather tab on the pull form the old zip and reattaching it to the new one. Value also good. Many thanks Ajit!
The owner was extremely rude. He spoke over me and would not allow me to ask questions. Poor customer service.
The owner was extremely rude and mocked me. He did not listen to me either.
I have used the services of KPA shoe repairs to fix items of luggage. The do an excellent job and I will always go back to them. They are sometimes very busy but are well worth the wait. I would definitely recommend them!
Would highly recommend KPA. They repaired my Samsonite suitcase with no fuss - quickly - and at a reasonable price - just the sort of service that I was looking for.
Excellent service. I recently took my much loved but very tired and worn out leather briefcase to Ajit. He worked his magic and restored it wonderfully. Thoroughly recommended.
Fantastic service! A rare repair was needed on my Samsonite luggage (hinge snapped off). I was kept up to date with the part that needed ordering and once received made the repair in double quick time as i am going away...! K.P.A have become my "go to" specialists and I will be spreading the word. Thank you!
Excellent service and an excellent repair to the wheel of my suitcase. Definitely recommend highly. Thank you KPA for the excellent service provided.
Competent, they repaired well my Joseph Verity briefcase on site, courteous, personal service, good price, on time. I recommend them for anyone seeking quality service.
My handbag has been carefully represented after the straps broke off. It looks as good as new and I’m happy with the results. Thank you for the great job
Took my golf bag to have a zip replaced Excellent result good price and so quick didn’t miss a round! Really good old fashioned customer service Will return with some sharpening soon
Called to find out if it's worth replacing a wheel on a suitcase. The guy couldn't/wouldn't tell me how long it would take. Had to push for a rough price estimate before coming across London. He got a bit shouty and rather rude. If he can't handle a few basic questions, he shouldn't be answering the phone.
Excellent friendly service and good value. My early 1990’s clamshell Samsonite suitcase is now ready for travelling again. Australia next week.
The man who owns the shop is so very rude. The meaning of customer service is clearly unknown to him. I have heard such mixed reviews but I thought I would give them a chance not again, Horrid man
KPA Shoe Repairs & Services is rated 4.78 based on 152 reviews