KPA Shoe Repairs & Services Reviews

kpashoerepairs@gmail.com

10 Station Approach
Northwood
Middlesex

How would you rate KPA Shoe Repairs & Services?

"I have a Carlton cabin bag that I have used for several years. The other day the handle of this bag broke. I took it to KPA Repairs where Ajit had a look at it and assured me it could be repaired. Sure enough it was all done in a couple of days' time. Nice job."
Rachel Birchall
Verified Reviewer
"I have an old style, much loved Delsey Suitcase, which has been around the world with me from my days as Cabin Crew. Recently one of the swivel wheels came off. The marvellous Ajit was able to find me a spare parts, ( Delsey no longer make my style of case, from the 90's ), So I'm delighted, not only with my repaired case, but it was ready in 24 hours, the next day. The shop is a beautiful, traditional, style and is located right outside the exit of Northwood Tube Station. Thank You."
Father John Spinks
Verified Reviewer
"I have been a regular customer of KPA for some time taking my family's shoes. KPA is a craftsman of the 'old school' who takes a pride in repairing shoes that you may have thought had no life and rebuilding them to a wearable condition for years to come. However, it is not just 'shoes,' he also repairs and sells luggage cases, rucksacks, and all leather goods, in addition, he will cut a set of car keys for a reasonable price instead of going to a car dealer and spending £100s to obtain the remote. I recently had two zips replaced on clothing. Other outlets in Ruislip places declined to take on. I have no hesitation in recommending KPA - opposite entrance to Northwood Station. Fr John (local priest)"
Henry , From Paramaribo, Suriname, South America.
Verified Reviewer
"I recently bought an expensive suitcase but the wheels were not good at all. When I came to London for my yearly visit I eventually found KPA on the internet, advertising that they repair the wheels of suitcases - they must be the only shop in the UK providing this service! I travelled to the shop with the wheel mechanism and showed it to the owner. Ajit, is a wonderful friendly guy and he assured me that it would be fixed in a week's time. He was true to his word and I now have a fully functioning suitcase with strong durable wheels. A truly excellent, professional service and probably unique in the world!"
NW1 Customer
Verified Reviewer
"The plastic wheels on our expensive Mulberry suitcase cracked up. Mulberry wouldn't look at it, and a prominent luggage repairer in the West End told us it couldn't be repaired. Fortunately we discovered KPA at Northwood! For a very reasonable price the kind people there fitted the case with high-grade wheels - much higher spec than the original Mulberry. If there were more people like KPA, the world would be a better place!"
"Amazing service! I brought in my wife's Prada handbag as the zip was broken. We thought it would need an entirely new zip however the gentleman advised that this was not necessary. He saved us time as we avoided having to send it to Prada for 3 months. I will be back again as they also repair luggage! Thanks KPA :)"
"the standard of their work is excellent"
"Excellent, personal, 'old school' style service, with real customer service. Friendly staff, and they had fixed the suitcase in no time! So pleased to have found a reliable suitcase repair company in London. 5 *****"
"What wonderful service. The main zip split on my Michael Kors bag. Michael Kors guarantees the zip for 2 years and I have used it every day - for 2 and a half years! I found KPA on the internet, emailed them a photograph on Monday morning. They responded immediately and I sent the bag to them on Monday afternoon. On Tuesday they confirmed that they had received it, On Wednesday they send me a video to show that they had repaired it, despatched it back to me Thursday and I received it back on Friday Absolutely excellent service , will use them again and highly recommend them."
Lynn Morris
Verified Buyer
"KPA Shoe repairs have repaired a zip on luggage for me. They have done an excellent repair for a very good price. I found KPA Shoe repairs on the internet & emailed them photos of the broken zip - they responded very quickly with options & on taking the bag into the shop it was repaired within a few days. The repair saved me spending over £100 on a new bag. The staff were extremely helpful & courteous & showed me some shoe repairs when I asked - I would definitely use them for shoe repairs too. It was worth the 35 minute drive to the shop to get such good service 11/10!!"
"Changed the wheels on approximately 20 years old Globetrotter suitcases which have traveled the world. Excellent job at a reasonable price. Fit to use another 20 years."
"Pardi and Ajit managed to maintain my Samsonite order via Iberia even though it arrived on the day I travelled overseas. It was a stressful matter in dealing with the repair and Iberia but I am pleased that this ordeal is over."
"Replaced the lock on my Mulberry Handbag and with the perfect lock in the right finish. Incredibly pleased with the result and the speed of the service. Would certainly recommend."
"Replaced the handles on two of my daughter's handbags (which we were going to throw away) and did an amazing job. One of the bags is burgundy in colour and they even managed to match that colour. Excellent service."
"Excellent service with a smile. Restored a much loved old pair of desert boots when I thought all was lost."
"In the 17years that I have lived in Northwood I have had many keys cut by Ajit. Always greeted by a smile. Alan Klein"
"I had a pair of slipppers that I liked a lot but the heels had become soft due to my wearing them badly. They fitted some leather into them and they fit so well that I now wear use them all round the house. Clever and neat and cheap. Michael A"
"KPA repaired the internal pockets and luggage straps of two very old suitcases that I own. They are now as good as new. The turnaround was speedy and efficient. I would definitely recommend such a quality service."
"Ajit replaced the Dainite soles on my shoes within a few days. This is a really convenient service as usually you have to send shoes with Dainite soles away for specialist repair which takes weeks. Ajit also neatly repaired loose stitching and returned the shoes polished; they will easily last another 10 years. Great service."
"My wife's two luggages were damaged by British Airline. It turned out that BA's claim agent, K2 Global never intended to repair them and offer their cheaper less reliable, ugly and heavier luggage. My wife does not want these inferior goods. Instead we seek to repair luggage. I have found the KPA on the net. After initial contact via email, I brought them to the shop and in a coupe of days; they have fixed them in a very practical manner at the very reasonable price. My wife was happy and told me that their price was inexpensive enough to cover the cash compensation offered by BA/K2 Global. Please also note KPA is the Official UK Repair Partner for Iberia Airlines. They have enough experiences to repair Airline luggage damages. Anybody have got an unhappy treatment with damaged luggage by BA/ K2 Global, don’t take K2 Global cheap luggage as a compensation! You would be regret. (Search the net, a lot of people complain about the K2 Global cheap low quality replacement suitcase) Instead, contact KPA for their professional advice. They are happy to repair your luggage"
KPA Shoe Repairs & Services is rated 4.90 based on 97 reviews