KPA Shoe Repairs & Services Reviews

kpashoerepairs@gmail.com

10 Station Approach
Northwood
Middlesex

How would you rate KPA Shoe Repairs & Services ?

"KPA is not local to me but, after reading a few reviews, I decided to send our reliable, old and well-travelled suitcases for repair when I was told it was reparable. I am pleased with the result! It’s also a plus that there’s always someone at the other end of the line when I call (during opening hours)."
"Fantastic service. Favorite travel bag repaired and no trouble with arrangement to send to the shop and for pick up after repair. What a treasure to find this company. If needed I will use again and again. Thank you!!"
"I always bring my shoes to them. So far I have not been disappointed. At first I was reluctant to bring my expensive shoes, but from soles to repair of metal pieces on my shoes it was never a problem! Highly recommend this place!!"
"Extremely good service and excellent repair to my bag. Effective, efficient, cost effective & rapid. Every thing I could wish for and more! Communication great. Highly recommend & will be using again. 5 star all round. Thank you."
"What a fantastic repair of my luggage bag. The zip had broken and the stitching was perfect. Would highly recommend this company anyone who needs a proper cobbler should call here."
"Needed a 'proper cobbler' to repair expensive leather shoes. First class job done by repairer with 30 yrs experience of repairing shoes, luggage etc! Would recommend to anyone for great service."
"This place is the best kept secret in London. When I think of all the beautiful, sometimes really really expensive shoes I've thrown in the bin I could cry. All I had to do was bring them in to K.P.A repairs! Amazing service, I come here for everything now from laces in my running shoes to heel tops on my louboutin's. The zip broke on my vintage Chanel & they mended that too. Couldn't be happier with their service."
"Having had two pairs of expensive shoes expertly rejuvenated by the KPA team, I took my 15 year old Mulberry handbag in as the bottom seam was spliting and one of the original tags had fallen off. With virtually continuous use over the last many years the bag looked tired. Yesterday, the team presented me with my bag and it looked exactly as it had when my kind husband gave it to me. Amazing highly skilled work and beautifully polished. Thank you KPA - fabulous work! Sarah Rogers, Northwood"
"Well worth the journey from Ealing to have a new wheel put on a much-loved American Tourister suitcase. Speedy and friendly service."
"I have a Carlton cabin bag that I have used for several years. The other day the handle of this bag broke. I took it to KPA Repairs where Ajit had a look at it and assured me it could be repaired. Sure enough it was all done in a couple of days' time. Nice job."
"I have an old style, much loved Delsey Suitcase, which has been around the world with me from my days as Cabin Crew. Recently one of the swivel wheels came off. The marvellous Ajit was able to find me a spare parts, ( Delsey no longer make my style of case, from the 90's ), So I'm delighted, not only with my repaired case, but it was ready in 24 hours, the next day. The shop is a beautiful, traditional, style and is located right outside the exit of Northwood Tube Station. Thank You."
"I have been a regular customer of KPA for some time taking my family's shoes. KPA is a craftsman of the 'old school' who takes a pride in repairing shoes that you may have thought had no life and rebuilding them to a wearable condition for years to come. However, it is not just 'shoes,' he also repairs and sells luggage cases, rucksacks, and all leather goods, in addition, he will cut a set of car keys for a reasonable price instead of going to a car dealer and spending £100s to obtain the remote. I recently had two zips replaced on clothing. Other outlets in Ruislip places declined to take on. I have no hesitation in recommending KPA - opposite entrance to Northwood Station. Fr John (local priest)"
"I recently bought an expensive suitcase but the wheels were not good at all. When I came to London for my yearly visit I eventually found KPA on the internet, advertising that they repair the wheels of suitcases - they must be the only shop in the UK providing this service! I travelled to the shop with the wheel mechanism and showed it to the owner. Ajit, is a wonderful friendly guy and he assured me that it would be fixed in a week's time. He was true to his word and I now have a fully functioning suitcase with strong durable wheels. A truly excellent, professional service and probably unique in the world!"
"The plastic wheels on our expensive Mulberry suitcase cracked up. Mulberry wouldn't look at it, and a prominent luggage repairer in the West End told us it couldn't be repaired. Fortunately we discovered KPA at Northwood! For a very reasonable price the kind people there fitted the case with high-grade wheels - much higher spec than the original Mulberry. If there were more people like KPA, the world would be a better place!"
"Amazing service! I brought in my wife's Prada handbag as the zip was broken. We thought it would need an entirely new zip however the gentleman advised that this was not necessary. He saved us time as we avoided having to send it to Prada for 3 months. I will be back again as they also repair luggage! Thanks KPA :)"
"the standard of their work is excellent"
"Excellent, personal, 'old school' style service, with real customer service. Friendly staff, and they had fixed the suitcase in no time! So pleased to have found a reliable suitcase repair company in London. 5 *****"
"What wonderful service. The main zip split on my Michael Kors bag. Michael Kors guarantees the zip for 2 years and I have used it every day - for 2 and a half years! I found KPA on the internet, emailed them a photograph on Monday morning. They responded immediately and I sent the bag to them on Monday afternoon. On Tuesday they confirmed that they had received it, On Wednesday they send me a video to show that they had repaired it, despatched it back to me Thursday and I received it back on Friday Absolutely excellent service , will use them again and highly recommend them."
"KPA Shoe repairs have repaired a zip on luggage for me. They have done an excellent repair for a very good price. I found KPA Shoe repairs on the internet & emailed them photos of the broken zip - they responded very quickly with options & on taking the bag into the shop it was repaired within a few days. The repair saved me spending over £100 on a new bag. The staff were extremely helpful & courteous & showed me some shoe repairs when I asked - I would definitely use them for shoe repairs too. It was worth the 35 minute drive to the shop to get such good service 11/10!!"
"Changed the wheels on approximately 20 years old Globetrotter suitcases which have traveled the world. Excellent job at a reasonable price. Fit to use another 20 years."
KPA Shoe Repairs & Services is rated 4.91 based on 106 reviews