KPA Shoe Repairs & Services Reviews

10 Station Approach
Northwood
Middlesex

Tell us how KPA Shoe Repairs & Services made you happy

"I had my luggage repaired a few months ago by Ajit. He was incredibly knowledgeable and helpful and fitted my 3 bags with new wheels, giving them a new lease of life. It was a relief not to have to get rid of them as they were good brands. My luggage is as good as new now, with years left in them hopefully - especially if Ajit can keep working his magic in rejuvenating them. Very close to the tube station too, so very easy to get to. Thank you very much."
"KPA repaired my nylon Longchamps bag by replacing the seams resulting in the worn corners being removed. Very impressed and highly recommended."
"KPA repaired a leather brief case for me. They were fast and helpful and the result was great. A real old fashioned craftsman business with a personal touch"
"I had a lovely tapestry hand luggage bought years ago but unusable because the handles were the wrong length. On recommendation, I brought it to KPA and they've done a magnificent job. The new handles that match perfectly. Thank you!!! Shereen"
"Excellent repair carried out by KPA on Armani Rucksack zip . Posted rucksack to them and they returned by post when repaired within a week. Good friendly service and very pleased with the repair."
"Amazing service, and wonderful people! I dropped off a (rather new) suitcase to have the zip fastener replaced. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them. Brilliant. Thank you!"
"My bag was difficult to repair as it was bought in a different region but Ajit went out of his way to get the wheels needed for the job. Really friendly and reliable. The shop is also really conveniently located outside the tube station which was a plus! Thank you!"
"KPA is not local to me but, after reading a few reviews, I decided to send our reliable, old and well-travelled suitcases for repair when I was told it was reparable. I am pleased with the result! It’s also a plus that there’s always someone at the other end of the line when I call (during opening hours)."
"Fantastic service. Favorite travel bag repaired and no trouble with arrangement to send to the shop and for pick up after repair. What a treasure to find this company. If needed I will use again and again. Thank you!!"
"I always bring my shoes to them. So far I have not been disappointed. At first I was reluctant to bring my expensive shoes, but from soles to repair of metal pieces on my shoes it was never a problem! Highly recommend this place!!"
"Extremely good service and excellent repair to my bag. Effective, efficient, cost effective & rapid. Every thing I could wish for and more! Communication great. Highly recommend & will be using again. 5 star all round. Thank you."
"What a fantastic repair of my luggage bag. The zip had broken and the stitching was perfect. Would highly recommend this company anyone who needs a proper cobbler should call here."
"Needed a 'proper cobbler' to repair expensive leather shoes. First class job done by repairer with 30 yrs experience of repairing shoes, luggage etc! Would recommend to anyone for great service."
"This place is the best kept secret in London. When I think of all the beautiful, sometimes really really expensive shoes I've thrown in the bin I could cry. All I had to do was bring them in to K.P.A repairs! Amazing service, I come here for everything now from laces in my running shoes to heel tops on my louboutin's. The zip broke on my vintage Chanel & they mended that too. Couldn't be happier with their service."
"Having had two pairs of expensive shoes expertly rejuvenated by the KPA team, I took my 15 year old Mulberry handbag in as the bottom seam was spliting and one of the original tags had fallen off. With virtually continuous use over the last many years the bag looked tired. Yesterday, the team presented me with my bag and it looked exactly as it had when my kind husband gave it to me. Amazing highly skilled work and beautifully polished. Thank you KPA - fabulous work! Sarah Rogers, Northwood"
"Well worth the journey from Ealing to have a new wheel put on a much-loved American Tourister suitcase. Speedy and friendly service."
"I have a Carlton cabin bag that I have used for several years. The other day the handle of this bag broke. I took it to KPA Repairs where Ajit had a look at it and assured me it could be repaired. Sure enough it was all done in a couple of days' time. Nice job."
"I have an old style, much loved Delsey Suitcase, which has been around the world with me from my days as Cabin Crew. Recently one of the swivel wheels came off. The marvellous Ajit was able to find me a spare parts, ( Delsey no longer make my style of case, from the 90's ), So I'm delighted, not only with my repaired case, but it was ready in 24 hours, the next day. The shop is a beautiful, traditional, style and is located right outside the exit of Northwood Tube Station. Thank You."
"I have been a regular customer of KPA for some time taking my family's shoes. KPA is a craftsman of the 'old school' who takes a pride in repairing shoes that you may have thought had no life and rebuilding them to a wearable condition for years to come. However, it is not just 'shoes,' he also repairs and sells luggage cases, rucksacks, and all leather goods, in addition, he will cut a set of car keys for a reasonable price instead of going to a car dealer and spending £100s to obtain the remote. I recently had two zips replaced on clothing. Other outlets in Ruislip places declined to take on. I have no hesitation in recommending KPA - opposite entrance to Northwood Station. Fr John (local priest)"
"I recently bought an expensive suitcase but the wheels were not good at all. When I came to London for my yearly visit I eventually found KPA on the internet, advertising that they repair the wheels of suitcases - they must be the only shop in the UK providing this service! I travelled to the shop with the wheel mechanism and showed it to the owner. Ajit, is a wonderful friendly guy and he assured me that it would be fixed in a week's time. He was true to his word and I now have a fully functioning suitcase with strong durable wheels. A truly excellent, professional service and probably unique in the world!"
KPA Shoe Repairs & Services is rated 4.91 based on 113 reviews