KILLSTAR Customer Service Reviews

KILLSTAR have a Customer Service Grade of A-.

A-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A-

Customer Service - Good

80.00%
Industry Average
" The whole experience was pleasant and stress free as when I first discovered the fault I was worried as returns processes and dealing with customer service can often be hassle so many thanks to Emily for making the process so easy I love shopping with KILLSTAR as their items are so beautiful and different. "
posted 10 months ago - Genise
" Their products are really just stunning. I've always been happy with the quality and the fabric they use. The style is so unique and I couldn't find any other shop that offered anything in this particular style. Also I was very surprised how good their costumer service is. I just had a small issue with one piece and they immediately sent me a replacement for it the day after I messaged them. "
posted 10 months ago - Anonymous
" I absolutely love KILLSTAR! The items are really different and if you want unusual clothing and homeware other than the norm then this is the shop for you. Excellent customer service too. Can't recommend enough :-) "
posted 10 months ago - Anonymous
" KILLSTAR is a very good brand ! Many of their products are a good quality like bags, vegan leather jackets or T-shirts. Dark and very modern ! The customer service is very sympathetic and speedy when you need to ask some questions. A fucking cool brand ! "
posted 10 months ago - Joakim
" I had a pair of damaged earrings and they gave me a gift card of the full price of those earrings. Great and fast service 😊 "
posted 1 year ago - Yara
" Excellent customer service. Ordered some items and paid for next day delivery. They didn't arrive on time due to the postal service taking an extra day but KILLSTAR promptly chased up why it was delayed and offered me a refund for deliver or a gift card with a value more than the delivery cost. Will be ordering again. "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
" Swift postage, excellent quality. But could have a better customer service team, returns are a nightmare to deal with. "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous