KEYS247: EMERGENCY LOCKSMITH LONDON Reviews

of reviewers recommend KEYS247: EMERGENCY LOCKSMITH LONDON
Telephone
Read KEYS247: EMERGENCY LOCKSMITH LONDON Reviews

Tell us how KEYS247: EMERGENCY LOCKSMITH LONDON made you happy
Shocking service! Charged an astronomical £546 to fix a door handle and adjust the lock. The locksmith bullied me into accepting this work, which went from £59 call out, to £180, to £400, and eventually £546 by the time he finished. He charged me for a new door handle, supposedly £180. Then refitted my old handle with a couple of screws which broke within days. When I called The company to complain I got called back by the same engineer who said he couldn’t come to fix it that day. I called tge company again and was told to email to complain. I got another call soon after from the same engineer again (even though I’d asked for someone else). He came a few hours later, very grumpy. Was gruff and rude, mumbling answers to my questions. I called again to complain and say I felt very uncomfortable having him in my house. They asked me to let him finish and email a full complaint. The next week they sent an engineer to fix his second shoddy job who did. I said I expected a partial refund as I had definitely been overcharged. And also for the horrible experience of having a workman make me feel so uncomfortable. They assured me there would be a partial refund, but after emailing them several times since (if you call they ask you to email so it’s all in writing) I’ve heard nothing back from them. Don’t use this company. They’re absolute scam artists!
If you’re fortunate enough to find this review site BEFORE instructing Dr Locksmith Ltd / Keys247 - well done! Wish we had! We were ripped off and now plan to claim through Small Claims Court. We were quoted £160+VAT for emergency call out and drilling out of a lock. Before removing the lock we requested a quote for the replacement, but told this wouldn’t be possible until the lock was removed - this put us under pressure (particularly given 10pm on Sunday night). Once in, quoted £210+VAT for a British Standard lock. They installed only a BS cylinder, NOT the full replacement, so it’s not technically up to British Standard. Then the invoice chalked up £59+VAT for labour despite the assumption the £210 included labour!! Sadly we only discovered the great www.locksmiths.co.uk website after, as this clearly provides price frameworks and all of the above is TOTALLY EXTORTIONATE. Not to mention the new lock fitted isn’t even the one specified. Avoid avoid avoid.
Massively over charged. Was quoted 59 pounds - was a simple opening of the door via letterbox as had left keys inside. Was charged 240 pounds. Nothing had to be replaced. No locks fitted etc. was just opening the door from the inside took less than 40 seconds. Totally ripped off
This company is disgusting. I am in the process of legal action against them as they need to be shut down. They have no respect. I was quoted “£40-£80” on the phone, when director Christian Cherej arrived I was charged around £480 for TWO LOCKS, he took more than 3 hours to come and when he did he had the cheek to ask us for tools to fix the door as he was too lazy to go in his car and get the tools. When confronted about the service given Mr Cherej did not even apologise but tried to make us feel guilty for not wanting to pay £480 for a service which should of been done in less than an hour and not even have costed that much. I had another house that needed the locks changed and Mr Cherej then decided to send another colleague to fix it. This colleague took another hour to come and then charged us more than the original price, when confronted with this again this colleague who goes by the name “Andrew” told my 16 year old daughter to SHUT UP and he kept repeating in aggression “Do not let me lose my temper”, this is unacceptable behaviour and this company will definitely be hearing from my lawyer. I have video evidence of the abuse and threats we had received. DO NOT GO WITH THIS COMPANY!!! From head office to the employers, they are all very disrespectful and rude.
Terrible service and customer service
Do not use this company. They are charlatans. They breach all terms of good business practice and do not comply with fire safety regulations. After multiple emails and attempts to get them correct they even tried to deny they did the work, despite earlier emails and receipts. They charged 5 times more than their quoted price. A real disgrace to locksmiths.
KEYS247: EMERGENCY LOCKSMITH LONDON is rated 1.00 based on 8 reviews