KEYS247: EMERGENCY LOCKSMITH LONDON Reviews

of reviewers recommend KEYS247: EMERGENCY LOCKSMITH LONDON
Telephone
Read KEYS247: EMERGENCY LOCKSMITH LONDON Reviews

Tell us how KEYS247: EMERGENCY LOCKSMITH LONDON made you happy
This company is disgusting. I am in the process of legal action against them as they need to be shut down. They have no respect. I was quoted “£40-£80” on the phone, when director Christian Cherej arrived I was charged around £480 for TWO LOCKS, he took more than 3 hours to come and when he did he had the cheek to ask us for tools to fix the door as he was too lazy to go in his car and get the tools. When confronted about the service given Mr Cherej did not even apologise but tried to make us feel guilty for not wanting to pay £480 for a service which should of been done in less than an hour and not even have costed that much. I had another house that needed the locks changed and Mr Cherej then decided to send another colleague to fix it. This colleague took another hour to come and then charged us more than the original price, when confronted with this again this colleague who goes by the name “Andrew” told my 16 year old daughter to SHUT UP and he kept repeating in aggression “Do not let me lose my temper”, this is unacceptable behaviour and this company will definitely be hearing from my lawyer. I have video evidence of the abuse and threats we had received. DO NOT GO WITH THIS COMPANY!!! From head office to the employers, they are all very disrespectful and rude.
Terrible service and customer service
Do not use this company. They are charlatans. They breach all terms of good business practice and do not comply with fire safety regulations. After multiple emails and attempts to get them correct they even tried to deny they did the work, despite earlier emails and receipts. They charged 5 times more than their quoted price. A real disgrace to locksmiths.
KEYS247: EMERGENCY LOCKSMITH LONDON is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews