KalkiFashion.com Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend KalkiFashion.com

+14085209415

info@kalkifashion.com

101 Prime Plaza, S V Road, Santacruz WestNext to Asha Parekh Hospital

How would you rate KalkiFashion.com ?

Price
"I was really happy with the item. At first was a bit skeptical of ordering lehenga from website since i haver heard so many bad reviews from other websites. I am so glad now that i bought this lehanga. I got so many compliments from everyone. I reside in USA, Oegon. Shipping was quick. It was well packed. Only thing i dint like was that cup size was small for me. It was kind of A size instead of universally used C."
Price
"Delivery was so quick , it came within a week to USA .dress Looks same as picture.i loved the design and fabric .thank you kalki."
Price
"The kurta is beautiful and wonderfully made. I am going to enjoy having this a part of my wardrobe. thanks, NK"
Price
"A good customer service Prompt reply Overall good experience"
Thank you for the appreciation. We are happy to know that you loved our service and product.
"Fit perfectly. Good service"
Price
"It's been several months and I still haven't received my refund. Their customer service and online chat is extremely terrible. No one offers to help. First I was given the run around for the return of the items that I purchased and then they told me to send the returning items via USPS. USPS tracking works well in the US but I'm not sure how it is in India. Well, bottom line I that I lost close to $200 and these people are so damn greedy and won't refund my money."
Price
"Brilliant customer service, material and price... worth it"
Price
"I ordered 3 items for my brothers wedding. Kalki Fashion delivered the items late and failed to pay all the courier charges so I had to pay an additional £50 to the courier to receive my items. I was informed I would be refunded this money but no such refund has been processed. In addition, all 3 items were either faulty (embroidery turning green and hidden zips showing on the outside) or damaged (embroidery pulled in areas falling apart/coming loose in others). I sent the items back (at my own cost) having been told that a refund would be processed. Kalki Fashion have been in receipt of my items for over 10 days and have made no attempt to refund my money. I am now forced to commence legal action to recover my money. VERY POOR AND DISHONEST SERVICE. I will be reporting to trading standards, as I do not think they are trading in accordance with UK standards."
Price
"I have bought a dress from them for my brother’s wedding, after talking to them over two months about size and delivery date, they sent the dress after the wedding, and I have never gone through so much frustration. And better yet I found out they send me the dress 10 sizes small, I felt so angry that word can’t describe. I mean what sort of horrible incompetence people make those dresses! These company has no ethical standard or respect for their customer. Since I return the horrible assemble they are not communicating with me enough after promising money back!!! It’s been two months. I don’t kn0ow how Kalki Fashion sleeps after taking other people’s hard earn money! As a customer now I am helpless, I can’t go to India and do anything about it!! So upsetting. PLEASE DON’T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY."
Price
"completely made in wrong size, at least three size smaller, after sending back and forth many emails that i need this dress for a wedding on 18th June, i received it on 20th June a size that i cant fit into. I paid $50 extra so that they made it in bigger size!!!! they are really good in sales but not so good when you want to contact them. I am very upset that i don't have a dress now. I am waiting for their reply for the returns and get back the money. This is ridiculous. How can they make it so small when a full measurement is given!!!! Please don't but from here i got carried away by seeing this good reviews but clearly they are not true. NO SENSE OF DEADLINE AND CANT MAKE DRESS OBVIOUSLY."
"The product was well made and the customer service was good"
Deepika Chandiramani
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and great collection for any bride to be"
Price
"I order my saree for the first time from KalkiFashion and I am so happy. My saree turned out exactly how it looked like from the website and the quality of the saree was very good. I will purchase another product from Kalkfashion most definitely. Thanks again team!"
Komal Dharm Shah
Verified Buyer
"Latest, treandy and exclusive collection in all categories"
KAMLESH ISRANI
Verified Buyer
"BEST STORE. COOPERATIVE N NICE BEHAVIOURES STAFF. ABOVE ALL AWSUM COLLECTION. NEAT N CLEAN."
"Loved the experience at Kalki. Salesmanship was excellent"
Price
"Honestly the best service I have ever gotten through online shopping ! The delivery was on time and the product flawless ! And the worker definintly know what they're doing ! Count me impressed !"
Vinal Lodaya
Verified Buyer
"Collection is good but rules are not customer friendly"
"It was awesome to visit kalki n to buy my wedding dress"
"Shopping experience is good, staff is very good co-operative. Wedding collection is too good.. Punjabi suits collection is okay, not up to the mark."
KalkiFashion.com is rated 4.45 based on 1,965 reviews