KalkiFashion.com Reviews

KalkiFashion.com have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service. Full Insights

92% of reviewers recommend KalkiFashion.com
3PM
3PM

+14085209415

info@kalkifashion.com

101 Prime Plaza, S V Road, Santacruz WestNext to Asha Parekh Hospital

How would you rate KalkiFashion.com ?

Price
"I am from USA California. I am very busy raising my two kids with full time job . I normally order my Indian dresses from online but half of the time I really don’t get good fit or cheap material. I am got recommendation from a friend so I decided to give a try to Kalki. I am very impressed with a customer service as well as material. All my dresses are unique and good fitted . My recommendation is that ;there is a slight color variation so read the description carefully . But overall I am so happy! Definitely will be using Kalki again ."
Price
"I have never been disappointed when buying clothes from Kalki The quality and fitting is perfect, communication is too good, I don't have to wait delivery is before time"
Price
"Sarees are excellent . But suggested for some discounts on purchase of more than one Saree. 😊 thank you"
Price
"I really liked the dress and Got so many compliments. A good attire for good beginnings. Thanks Kalki fashions."
Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us, we appreciate your feedback.
Delivery
"I received my Lehanga and very happy to report that it looks exactly like in the pic. on website. I was worried about the color. But no more worries. I would order from Kalki online anytime. Their online staff was great help. Thank you"
Thank you for your review we are glad to know that you liked our products and customer service ,we appreciate your feedback.
Price
"I was really happy with the item. At first was a bit skeptical of ordering lehenga from website since i haver heard so many bad reviews from other websites. I am so glad now that i bought this lehanga. I got so many compliments from everyone. I reside in USA, Oegon. Shipping was quick. It was well packed. Only thing i dint like was that cup size was small for me. It was kind of A size instead of universally used C."
Price
"Delivery was so quick , it came within a week to USA .dress Looks same as picture.i loved the design and fabric .thank you kalki."
Thank you for your review we are glad to know that you liked our products ,we appreciate your feedback.
Price
"The kurta is beautiful and wonderfully made. I am going to enjoy having this a part of my wardrobe. thanks, NK"
Price
"A good customer service Prompt reply Overall good experience"
Thank you for the appreciation. We are happy to know that you loved our service and product.
"Fit perfectly. Good service"
Price
"It's been several months and I still haven't received my refund. Their customer service and online chat is extremely terrible. No one offers to help. First I was given the run around for the return of the items that I purchased and then they told me to send the returning items via USPS. USPS tracking works well in the US but I'm not sure how it is in India. Well, bottom line I that I lost close to $200 and these people are so damn greedy and won't refund my money."
we really regret your unpleasant experience with KALKI. We have noted your feedback we will make make sure we address all your points and assure you of better service in the future.
Price
"Brilliant customer service, material and price... worth it"
Price
"I ordered 3 items for my brothers wedding. Kalki Fashion delivered the items late and failed to pay all the courier charges so I had to pay an additional £50 to the courier to receive my items. I was informed I would be refunded this money but no such refund has been processed. In addition, all 3 items were either faulty (embroidery turning green and hidden zips showing on the outside) or damaged (embroidery pulled in areas falling apart/coming loose in others). I sent the items back (at my own cost) having been told that a refund would be processed. Kalki Fashion have been in receipt of my items for over 10 days and have made no attempt to refund my money. I am now forced to commence legal action to recover my money. VERY POOR AND DISHONEST SERVICE. I will be reporting to trading standards, as I do not think they are trading in accordance with UK standards."
Price
"I have bought a dress from them for my brother’s wedding, after talking to them over two months about size and delivery date, they sent the dress after the wedding, and I have never gone through so much frustration. And better yet I found out they send me the dress 10 sizes small, I felt so angry that word can’t describe. I mean what sort of horrible incompetence people make those dresses! These company has no ethical standard or respect for their customer. Since I return the horrible assemble they are not communicating with me enough after promising money back!!! It’s been two months. I don’t kn0ow how Kalki Fashion sleeps after taking other people’s hard earn money! As a customer now I am helpless, I can’t go to India and do anything about it!! So upsetting. PLEASE DON’T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY."
Price
"completely made in wrong size, at least three size smaller, after sending back and forth many emails that i need this dress for a wedding on 18th June, i received it on 20th June a size that i cant fit into. I paid $50 extra so that they made it in bigger size!!!! they are really good in sales but not so good when you want to contact them. I am very upset that i don't have a dress now. I am waiting for their reply for the returns and get back the money. This is ridiculous. How can they make it so small when a full measurement is given!!!! Please don't but from here i got carried away by seeing this good reviews but clearly they are not true. NO SENSE OF DEADLINE AND CANT MAKE DRESS OBVIOUSLY."
"The product was well made and the customer service was good"
"Excellent service and great collection for any bride to be"
Price
"I order my saree for the first time from KalkiFashion and I am so happy. My saree turned out exactly how it looked like from the website and the quality of the saree was very good. I will purchase another product from Kalkfashion most definitely. Thanks again team!"
"Latest, treandy and exclusive collection in all categories"
"BEST STORE. COOPERATIVE N NICE BEHAVIOURES STAFF. ABOVE ALL AWSUM COLLECTION. NEAT N CLEAN."
KalkiFashion.com is rated 4.45 based on 1,969 reviews