Kaleidoscope Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Kaleidoscope

How would you rate Kaleidoscope ?

"I bought an item described as "Duvet Cover & Pillowcases Set". Upon receiving it, there was no trace of pillowcases. I got in touch with Kaleidoscope customer service team back and forth, just to be told that they are not responsible for wrong item descriptions. They refused to send the set of pillowcases, which was actually part of my order (therefore a contract between a retailer and a customer) nor provided a partial refund for the missing items. I have now sent back my order and I will never buy anything from them ever again! Appalling experience!"
"I sent for a top and according to the tracker it had been delivered to my home,it had not as I was in all that day. I e-mailed them 3 times with no reply. Received my statement and the top has been charged to my account. I have been with kaleidoscope for a while so I am very disappointed and will no longer be shopping with them.."
"Good variety of styles and sizes, good value too"
"The service is very quick and if not happy with purchase, a free return service is offered, which definitely makes a difference. Most items I have purchased have been to expectation and I have been very pleased with. It is nice to buy clothes you do not find in the High Street and more unique than the chain stores. I also have been very pleased with jewellery and hand bags. Definitely would recommend to friends. Thank you."
"Kaleidoscope is a exeptional firm with a large variety of fashion,soft furnishings & lounge & bedroom ceramics. I highly recommend Kaleidoscope to all my friends."
"Amazing how quick and easy to order an item and even if it requires changing there is no problem or delay. Also always someone available at the end of the phone."
"The delivery is very fast, returns are free, and the items are always good quality. Sometimes there are offers for free delivery."
"Kaleidoscope provide very good quality and stylish, classic and chic clothes.. Service is always prompt and returns are very easy to do. They are not always the cheapest but they are one of the best for being that little bit different especially for the older woman."
"I bought the most beautiful good quality skirt"
"Clothes are always good quality and reasonably priced. Good range of styles. Delivery is quick too which is an added bonus!"
"Delivery was amazingly fast. Great variety."
"Good service and excellent products"
"I bought a very stylish dress which was super quality and will not be seen on others when at an event."
"Excellent Delivery Dervice"
"Fast delivery, great items. Always in stock."
"Excellent first order offer - 30% off and free postage plus easy to order on line"
"Fast delivery. Heine Tesini range very good quality"
"Prompt next day delivery. Excellent quality dress."
Kaleidoscope is rated 4.44 based on 18 reviews