Kaiser Appliances Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kaiser Appliances
Read Kaiser Appliances Reviews

About Kaiser Appliances:

The Kaiser brand is synonymous with luxurious kitchen appliances. With German quality engineering, our products are designed to help you create your perfect home.

sales@kaiser.co.uk

Kaiser Appliances 4 star review on 25th April 2022
Kenneth Tandoh
Kaiser Appliances 5 star review on 17th March 2022
Kim Rosan
i would like to request that you train your customer on how to use the appliance. For example, the cooker i picked has a number of features which most the people don't know how to use thus making the appliance underutilised.
One of the best equipment I have !
I’m very happy with my hob and undercounter oven, especially the oven which is the best performing gas oven I’ve ever had. The after sales service was especially impressive; when the oven needed converting to LPG the engineer was dispatched to my home in Laikipia to fix the problem. Thanks Kaiser.
Beautiful! Whoever would have thought that a kettle would be beautiful...me! After moving into our new home, I spent ages looking for a kettle that I liked and wouldn't lose its sparkle and I found it with Kaiser! Thank you.
Kaiser Appliances 5 star review on 27th April 2022
I love the cooker
Excellent very responsive and prompt with honest suggestions. Very quick and perfect. Everything goes flawless, Many thanks… In my eyes you guys are better than John Lewis or any other private contractor… i tried both before my purchase.. no one was near what you offered… i wanted power and style and this purchase has both the best in the products available in this range. So i m all head over heals…i will look for you guys for my future purchases when ever i need anything…
My wife is totally satisfied with both the gas oven and the microwave which were bought together as a matching set.
I purchased recently some kaiser built-in appliances including a hood and an oven and a hob. I received a good discount from customer service for buy a bundle of appliances and I am very pleased with the professionalism of Kaiser and their quality of products.
Kaiser Appliances 4 star review on 25th April 2022 Kaiser Appliances 4 star review on 25th April 2022
Very dedicated staff who hunderstands the products very well together with their technical operations. They are swift and time saving Keep it up Regards Tek
I really do like how the appliances function. My only concern is the coloured appliances like in my case the cream ones, seem to remove color or scratch easily. Especially from general wear and tear.
Kaiser Appliances 4 star review on 7th April 2022 Kaiser Appliances 4 star review on 7th April 2022 Kaiser Appliances 4 star review on 7th April 2022
I'm not pleased with the kettle because when i pour out the water it leakes from the spout as well so the water comes in from 3 direction. It now appears to have a white mark (limescale) which I cannot move. As this kettle a guarantee with it
I was very impressed with the service accorded to me and look forward to enjoy the appliance, I will advise once we are ready for the installation.
I love my new kettle. Thank you very much!
Exceptional quality and I can tell my friends and family are pretty envious of my new Kaiser kettle! Can’t wait to add to the collection ☺️
Delivery on time & installed free of charge
Purchased an Induction Hob and Extractor Fan both look fantastic and perform extremely well. Communication with Kaiser was excellent and products arrived within the scheduled delivery. I also consider them to be value for money, would highly recommend Kaiser.
Very pleased speedy delivery and looks amazing
Kaiser Appliances 5 star review on 17th March 2022 Kaiser Appliances 5 star review on 17th March 2022
Easy to use website, kettle came quickly with no qualms.
Kaiser Appliances is rated 4.72 based on 18 reviews