Kaiser Appliances Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kaiser Appliances
Read Kaiser Appliances Reviews

About Kaiser Appliances:

The Kaiser brand is synonymous with luxurious kitchen appliances. With German quality engineering, our products are designed to help you create your perfect home.

sales@kaiser.co.uk

Kaiser Appliances 4 star review on 7th April 2022
ITALIA MASIERO
Kaiser Appliances 4 star review on 7th April 2022
ITALIA MASIERO
When I started looking for new appliances for my new kitchen I came across Kaiser I must admit I was very nervous as I had never heard of the Company before, or anybody else that I knew, but I loved the vintage look of the Empire range so took what I thought was a chance. I need not have worried. I am delighted with my new cooker and the quality of it I bought the Empire 90, I have had an issue, not cause by Kaiser regarding the cooker hood where my carpenter cut it wrong so I have had to get a replacement. You really find out how good a Company truly are when something goes wrong and I have got to say what a lovely Company Kaiser are I have dealing with a really lovely lady called Alina who has gone to so much trouble for us and I really appreciate the time she has taken, she has always kept me fully informed and I can honestly say, especially since COVID when I think customer service is the area most effected within business, but from start to finish they have been a pleasure to deal with.
Awful customer service, appliance was sent with continental plug, wrong colour shade & didn't fit. Kaiser refuses to pay the returns & were quite rude in their response!
Ordered a fridge/freezer from Kaiser, a quality item, but what is outstanding is their customer service. we had a few minor issues which were sorted out with such professionalism... it came as a surprise to us as we had a faulty appliance from a very large retailer and their service and product were so poor it beggars belief. from my experience with Kaiser...I can't fault them....
Good service, good installation
Good value for money
Very pleased with my purchase,also the super fast delivery and fitting.Will be looking for more stylish home appliances.Well done Kaiser.
Thanks KaiserKenya. Aysha and her team have been really great. The technicians are very efficient and respectful while they are in the customer's home and completed the installations quickly and quietly.
I recently bought an empire black dishwasher along with a matching empire freestanding microwave. The dishwasher works quietly, can fit a lot in and cleans really well. The microwave looks really unique in my kitchen and is very easy to use. Will be recommending to everyone!
So far the dishwasher is proving to be very good and is also very quiet.
Looks amazing but as said by previous reviews it doesn't whistle
Simply Fantastic. Just a comment: The roasting spit motor could be stronger. It failed to rotate when 2 chickens are on it. For such a big oven users should be able to roast 2 chickens or a turkey. 5 stars would have been given If the above was the case.
Kaiser Appliances 4 star review on 15th June 2022
Hob and oven both started giving problems less than 6months into their usage. The knobs cannot turn and those that turn cannot light up. Very frustrating considering that I paid premium prices to have them.
I love the look of the kettle it looks vintage and different
I love Kaisers range, especially the Empire products. Only company I've found so far that offers appliances in other styles rather than the standard "black with straight edges". Only this is now I need more to match everything up in my kitchen.
Kaiser Appliances 5 star review on 23rd May 2022
i would like to request that you train your customer on how to use the appliance. For example, the cooker i picked has a number of features which most the people don't know how to use thus making the appliance underutilised.
One of the best equipment I have !
I’m very happy with my hob and undercounter oven, especially the oven which is the best performing gas oven I’ve ever had. The after sales service was especially impressive; when the oven needed converting to LPG the engineer was dispatched to my home in Laikipia to fix the problem. Thanks Kaiser.
Beautiful! Whoever would have thought that a kettle would be beautiful...me! After moving into our new home, I spent ages looking for a kettle that I liked and wouldn't lose its sparkle and I found it with Kaiser! Thank you.
Kaiser Appliances 5 star review on 27th April 2022
I love the cooker
Excellent very responsive and prompt with honest suggestions. Very quick and perfect. Everything goes flawless, Many thanks… In my eyes you guys are better than John Lewis or any other private contractor… i tried both before my purchase.. no one was near what you offered… i wanted power and style and this purchase has both the best in the products available in this range. So i m all head over heals…i will look for you guys for my future purchases when ever i need anything…
Kaiser Appliances is rated 4.5 based on 32 reviews