J&S Accessories Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend J&S Accessories
00AM
12AM

Tell us how J&S Accessories made you happy

"I ordered a new pair of Boots & Waterproof leggings, & received them the very next day. Even though it stated on my Email 2-3 days delivery."
Are you J&S Accessories? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"First class customer service, I had a problem with a helmet, my contact with the company HQ were faultless, My glitch was sorted and the staff did go above and beyond to happily resolve the issue."
"Appalling customer service, just a joke, returned my boots after days of owning because of the sole deformed in one boot which started making me walk oddly, so I bring it back to the store to let them have a look and the sales guy has a look at just the one boot and says it's fine nothing wrong with it, how can you tell if the sole is the same shape as the other boot by only checking one shoe? And what I get is an outright refusal of a refund, email to above the store are just ignored. I'm going to have to do a charge back as it's the only way I might get my money back as I've had no support at all, highly suggest avoiding this company as after sales support does not exist."
"Excellent choice of motorcycle clothing. Everything you'd need. Some great bargains and prices are very decent all year round. Huge range of stock too. The staff are very helpful & know what they're talking about."
"Extra discount on item and free next day delivery. Can't fault this for a good speedy service."
"Went in for a brand new helmet on a budget . Staff were friendly and not pushy ...been a new rider I haven't no experience but they put the point accross with the difference between a £100 helmet and £300 one . Came away with the £100 one as I was on a budget but will be going back for more motorbike gear when I upgrade to a bigger bike ."
"Great customer service, excellent selection of gear & helmets, really well priced."
"Their range of products gave me a fantastic choice between alternatives, all appropriate to my needs with accurate and helpful advice from the sales guys."
"They had what I needed and at a very reasonable price. Happy and helpful"
"No issue with swapping my jacket when it was too small and arranged a super quick delivery as I was going away."
J&S Accessories is rated 4.60 based on 10 reviews