J&S Accessories Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend J&S Accessories

How would you rate J&S Accessories?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

6 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Donna Stone

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about J&S Accessories in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Donna Stone
"Extra discount on item and free next day delivery. Can't fault this for a good speedy service."
Paddy Blackley From Scunthorpe
"Went in for a brand new helmet on a budget . Staff were friendly and not pushy ...been a new rider I haven't no experience but they put the point accross with the difference between a £100 helmet and £300 one . Came away with the £100 one as I was on a budget but will be going back for more motorbike gear when I upgrade to a bigger bike ."
Dean
"Great customer service, excellent selection of gear & helmets, really well priced."
Mr Sidebottom
"Their range of products gave me a fantastic choice between alternatives, all appropriate to my needs with accurate and helpful advice from the sales guys."
"They had what I needed and at a very reasonable price. Happy and helpful"
Daryl
"No issue with swapping my jacket when it was too small and arranged a super quick delivery as I was going away."
J&S Accessories is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews