Jones And Jones Fashion Refund Reviews

Jones And Jones Fashion have a Refund Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
F

Refund - Difficult

28.33%
Industry Average
" He's a crook, and so many of us felt so uncomfortable working there, I'm sorry those of you who won't get your refunds. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" They took months to refund me. When I eventually received the refund I also had a fraud of a few hundred pounds taken from the account I used to pay them. It appears a Barclays Pingit account was set up in order to transfer the money to. Might be a coincidence but as I only used this particular account online this once, might not be! "
posted 9 months ago - Anonymous
" Oh dear, looks like this company has gone into administration. :( I ordered a dress in December it was returned to them in December but I have only just noticed I never got a refund! Thank goodness i paid via PayPal. They will refund within 10 days regardless of if (Jones & Jones) acknowledge the return. Always send returns tracked people so you have proof! "
posted 1 year ago - Bella
" I ordered two dresses before Christmas for my daughter. We sent one back and after sending emails and trying to phone am still waiting for refund. I would never order from this company again. They didn't even acknowledge they received the returned dress. This is very bad customer service. Are they still trading cos I can't access their website. "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
" Ordered a dress before Christmas for my holiday. Got sent the wrong dress. Asked for a refund and someone had emailed me about 2 weeks ago saying sent refund.. nothing! Absouelty disgusted. Their customer service is awful. I must have emailed more than 100 times due to it being their fault to start with!!! No dress and £60 out of pocket. "
posted 1 year ago - Hollie
" Ordered dresses for my daughter but arrived far too late so returned and Jones & Jones acknowledged receipt confirming refund would be within 14 days. "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
" Pretty sure this company has gone into administration, no website, no Facebook profile, no response to e-mails, no response to telephone call. I was trying to return a dress for refund but couldn't remember the return number, glad I didn't post it but am now stuck with a dress that was wrongly sized. Will try to contact Trading Standards to find out what is going on . "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
" Ordered two dresses from the Jones and jones website in total £220 and paid next day delievery the one dress never showed up and the other was to small. So sent the one back and emailed them to let them know I never received the other that was 3 weeks ago now still no refund, no one answers the phone and now their website has disappeared! Disgusting! "
posted 1 year ago - Sexy Hubby
" This company do not appear to be trading anymore. Waiting for £105 refund which I'm pretty sure I'll never get. I contacted them through messenger a few weeks ago and they said my refund would be processed by the 10th, it wasn't. Now there Facebook/messenger is deleted and the website has been shut down. Disgusting way to treat people. To think that reputable companies like Next stock their clothes. ???????? "
posted 1 year ago - Ros
" Item returned and after chasing them was admittedly received on the 17th December. Still NO refund, NO email response, NO website anymore. Robbing people's money!!!!!!!! "
Jones And Jones Fashion