John Pye Auctions Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend John Pye Auctions
1PM
1PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact John Pye Auctions?

Tell us how John Pye Auctions made you happy

"Beware Beware Beware I have spent thousands of pounds with these crooks buying in the main mobile phones.Up to £6000 an auction at times.The minute i get a phone which is blacklisted they tell me to do one.Totally unacceptable. Also very good at hiding damage on the images.DICK TURPIN WAS A SAINT"
Are you John Pye Auctions? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I bought 4 rechargeable lamps and 2 Michelin tyre inflators, 1 lamp did not work at all and the cigarette lighter adapter for in car power was broken on 1 of the inflators. The following week I bought 6 pairs of mens shoes , all had been worn a lot and 2 had extensive wear including thick caked mud on the sole. I also bought 3 sets of headphones which all worked fine. I wouldn,t buy any type of shoe here again."
"Really hard to pay on online for items. Collecting items can be difficult sometimes."
"Wow made an incredible saving on a brand new MADE.com sofa. Even after renting a van to collect I saved well over 2k."
"I purchased a AGA wood-burning stove from John Pye, was band new bankrupt stock. The price was 70% less than the high street. We picked up from Marchington which took about 30mins, the place is huge."
"Loads of ex display stuff at bargain prices"
John Pye Auctions is rated 3.17 based on 6 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access