John Pye Auctions Reviews

30% of reviewers recommend John Pye Auctions
10PM
10PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact John Pye Auctions?
Click Here

Tell us how John Pye Auctions made you happy

"BE VERY VERY CAREFUL OVER HALF OF THEIR STUFF IS BROKEN OR DONT WORK BUY CHEAP BUY TWICE VERY TRUE IN THIS CASE"
Are you John Pye Auctions? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"John pye has banned me for complaining about their faulty badly described goods I brought a diesel generator fully boxed with no engines shitty service with a rude old man answering the phone. Got my money back. about to bring all the rubbish I have paid for and ask for my money back."
"Vat+ premium price fooling customers + hidden broken non working items sold at high price more then high street. Collection is worse they give u items wrong bids & if u complain they black mail to ruin ur business.99% items don’t work , rips marks on fabrics any fabric is damaged"
"Faulty items being sold with less descriptions. Also adding VAT and BP22% is like small print. They should show the total amount as another column when you bid. I could see people buying second had goods from John pye almost same as we get it online elsewhere just cos VAT and 22%BP is on top of bidding price! Rip off John pye! Be straight and dont fool people, put the whole cost to customer in the bidding page, so that people of aware of how much they are bidding."
"Beware Beware Beware I have spent thousands of pounds with these crooks buying in the main mobile phones.Up to £6000 an auction at times.The minute i get a phone which is blacklisted they tell me to do one.Totally unacceptable. Also very good at hiding damage on the images.DICK TURPIN WAS A SAINT"
"I bought 4 rechargeable lamps and 2 Michelin tyre inflators, 1 lamp did not work at all and the cigarette lighter adapter for in car power was broken on 1 of the inflators. The following week I bought 6 pairs of mens shoes , all had been worn a lot and 2 had extensive wear including thick caked mud on the sole. I also bought 3 sets of headphones which all worked fine. I wouldn,t buy any type of shoe here again."
"Really hard to pay on online for items. Collecting items can be difficult sometimes."
"Wow made an incredible saving on a brand new MADE.com sofa. Even after renting a van to collect I saved well over 2k."
"I purchased a AGA wood-burning stove from John Pye, was band new bankrupt stock. The price was 70% less than the high street. We picked up from Marchington which took about 30mins, the place is huge."
"Loads of ex display stuff at bargain prices"
John Pye Auctions is rated 2.30 based on 10 reviews