Iwoot Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend Iwoot

Tell us how Iwoot made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"I ordered a Christmas jumper on 1st December. It was due to be dispatched in 2 days. Today is 10 December and it is still not dispatched. Their customer service is poor and copy and paste standard answers."
Are you Iwoot? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Iwoot receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"First time ive used this company and the last. Ordered an utem a week ago, will take another week to arrive. 2 weeks for a delivery is ridiculous, will have to return when it eventually arrives as needed it for tomorrow."
"Items still not received. They keep telling me the courier is going to deliver. My tracking for delivery advised it is on way to courier. This was over a week ago. No further update. I have requested a refund as this was a gift. I have had to purchase a new gift elsewhere as this was for today. They did not offer to send the items out again as any other reputable company would do to ensure the customer is happy. So disappointed as I thought I would have a pleasant experience as I have ordered from The Hut before with fantastic service. Each response to my email took up to 24 hours. The live chat was always unavailable. No telephone number Really disappointed."
"What a great experience it was to order through IWOOT. The order got delayed, maybe more due to our postal service or delays at customs, nevertheless after waiting for one month I contacted IWOOT and they payed back the whole amount. Today 4 months later I received a call from the post office to let me know my parcel arrived. I contacted them again and they said I should keep the parcel and the money as it did not fall into their normal delivery time period. Whow you guys made my day! You've got such a high work ethic! Thank you so much."
"I purchased 2 sets of Bluetooth Headphones. The volume controls on each were defective. I contacted customer services 3 times over 2 weeks to get return information, with no response. I opened a PayPal dispute and that actually elicited a response (very aggressive). PayPal found in my favour and I was refunded, but no thanks to IWOOT. Wouldn't touch them with a barge pole!"
"This company does not even deserve one star! My order arrived late, but quality was rubbish so would not have kept anyway. Tracking shows they received my returned order 15 working days ago but they are denying all knowledge. Implying I did not follow the correct returns procedure, but I did exactly as instructed by the adviser I spoke to??? I am losing hope I will ever get my money back and it’s so infuriating! Terrible terrible company, useless customer service, AVOID AVOID AVOID at all costs!!!"
"My goodnes!!!! I have ordered jumper for my daugher, after 2 weeks wait they've sent the wrong size! When I complained they've asked me to pack it back, go to the post office, pay for the parcel, send it to them and put return envelope inside! Absolute joke! Never ever will buy again. Never!!!"
"Order placed: 16/08 Complete refund received (after they were unable to provide the goods): 24/09 I first contacted iwantoneofthose for an update on 23/08 as the expected despatch date was 20/08. During this (and many other communications) I was repeatedly told the items would be despatched 'soon' and that they couldn't cancel the order as it was 'processing'. This continued until 28/08 when they cancelled the order saying they could no longer fulfill it, refunding half the value straight away. Sadly the second half required me to chase again with more promises of a refund. As they delayed so long and had not refunded me by the 7th September, I had no choice but to raise it to paypal (as their incident cut-of was looming). They have now reclaimed the money and refunded me. LONG STORY SHORT, getting your money back from iwantoneofthose is a time consuming and stressful affair. No contact number and a different customer services member replying to me on each communication (often repeating the same message) only went to exacerbate this horrific experience. As their online stock count doesn't reflect reality I would strongly recommend AGAINST giving them your custom"
"Thieves. For the 8th time, the same customer service people ask me for my order number. It’s now nearly 90 days since I ordered. IWOOT has blamed the courier company. The postal service. Me. They’ve even suggested I get in my car and go fetch the product myself but they can’t tell me where."
"Absolute joke ordered 2 rugs months ago, nobody updates you on your order.. I emailed asking and they said they would sort it out and get it dispatched but never.. another month later I emailed again and they are now saying there is a problem with the products so I may need to cancel and get a refund!! As I say if I wouldn’t of emailed I wouldn’t of had a clue about this plus now I will have to wait even longer if I order from a different company, fuming is an understatement will definitely not bother buying from this site in the future!"
"Awful customer service. When you contact them, no one takes ownership of your issue. Each response is copy/pasted and seems like your complaint was merely skimmed through to get a matching letter they could copy from. I was warned about using the Hut group, I should have listened."
"My clock was defective and the IWOOT customer service team proved to be very unresponsive over the corse of 40 days. I had to resort to disputing the charges on my credit card to motivate their team to respond to my customer service issue."
"This is a site that has great gift ideas for people who are hard to shop for, so is very useful. I have used them a few times and their service is very good, with very fast delivery."
"I order a barbecue over a week ago and it was due to be dispatched on the 18th May This did not happen and they kept saying they where sorting it.I got so fed up with the response from Iwoot that I asked to cancel order and refund my payment.They said they will do that then today I get an email to say that they have dispatched the Barbecue and the bbq was a different model and it will arrive in a weeks time and then return to get my refund.This is very bad service"
"I purchased a set of draws . It took three weeks to deliver the wrong item . Another 4 weeks to acknowledge they had sent the wrong item and another 8 weeks to get my money back . Don't bother"
"Appalling company. Item arrived damaged after a long wait for it to arrive. Apparently they dont supply postal labels to return faulty goods, you have to do at your own expense!. They made me take item to post office then confirm cost of which i did. £12.98. I was guaranteed they would refund the postal costs of which i have the messages to confirm. They refunded the £12.98 from the original paypal payment i sent them for the clock!. I was not refunded the clock till i took it up with paypal even though i emailed them many many times. Eventually i have been refunded £38 from the original paypal payment which means i am STILL out of pocket fro the £12.98 postal cost!!!!!!!!. Many many many false promises of a refund weeks down the line and still no postal refund. Appalling fraudulent company please avoid. I will be seeking advice. I note previous reviews do not abode well."
"This must be the most incompetent company I have ever come across. After 4weeks of emails going back and forth, I filled in a disclaimer form and asked for a refund. OK I have the refund but they are still sending me emails asking for me to fill in a disclaimer sigh. This was after I went on there web site only to find the item i ordered has been out of stock for some while."
"ive been waiting for my order since last september"
"Fast delivery and offers"
"Abysmal service. They claim to have items in stock which they do not actually have. They take your money and give you a meaningless expected dispatch date. They fail to deliver, they lie to you when you ask customer services about your order AND it takes customer services ages to respond to any communication (no phone number - just online messenger service). Worst company I've ever dealt with and will NEVER use again. Stay well clear of this bunch of liars!"
Iwoot is rated 1.96 based on 55 reviews