Iwoot Reviews

29% of reviewers recommend Iwoot

How would you rate Iwoot ?

"Awful customer service. When you contact them, no one takes ownership of your issue. Each response is copy/pasted and seems like your complaint was merely skimmed through to get a matching letter they could copy from. I was warned about using the Hut group, I should have listened."
"My clock was defective and the IWOOT customer service team proved to be very unresponsive over the corse of 40 days. I had to resort to disputing the charges on my credit card to motivate their team to respond to my customer service issue."
"This is a site that has great gift ideas for people who are hard to shop for, so is very useful. I have used them a few times and their service is very good, with very fast delivery."
"I order a barbecue over a week ago and it was due to be dispatched on the 18th May This did not happen and they kept saying they where sorting it.I got so fed up with the response from Iwoot that I asked to cancel order and refund my payment.They said they will do that then today I get an email to say that they have dispatched the Barbecue and the bbq was a different model and it will arrive in a weeks time and then return to get my refund.This is very bad service"
"I purchased a set of draws . It took three weeks to deliver the wrong item . Another 4 weeks to acknowledge they had sent the wrong item and another 8 weeks to get my money back . Don't bother"
"Appalling company. Item arrived damaged after a long wait for it to arrive. Apparently they dont supply postal labels to return faulty goods, you have to do at your own expense!. They made me take item to post office then confirm cost of which i did. £12.98. I was guaranteed they would refund the postal costs of which i have the messages to confirm. They refunded the £12.98 from the original paypal payment i sent them for the clock!. I was not refunded the clock till i took it up with paypal even though i emailed them many many times. Eventually i have been refunded £38 from the original paypal payment which means i am STILL out of pocket fro the £12.98 postal cost!!!!!!!!. Many many many false promises of a refund weeks down the line and still no postal refund. Appalling fraudulent company please avoid. I will be seeking advice. I note previous reviews do not abode well."
"This must be the most incompetent company I have ever come across. After 4weeks of emails going back and forth, I filled in a disclaimer form and asked for a refund. OK I have the refund but they are still sending me emails asking for me to fill in a disclaimer sigh. This was after I went on there web site only to find the item i ordered has been out of stock for some while."
"ive been waiting for my order since last september"
"Fast delivery and offers"
"Abysmal service. They claim to have items in stock which they do not actually have. They take your money and give you a meaningless expected dispatch date. They fail to deliver, they lie to you when you ask customer services about your order AND it takes customer services ages to respond to any communication (no phone number - just online messenger service). Worst company I've ever dealt with and will NEVER use again. Stay well clear of this bunch of liars!"
"I used this company three times for Christmas presents. All three orders were wrong. Broken, Missing, poor quality, or incorrect items. I haven't used them since. Their faceless customer services is unacceptable, cold and abrupt. and due to the company being owned by the HUT group it's fully understandable why they simply couldn't care less. Horrid."
"Ordered an item on black Friday as they were undercutting their nearest rivals by £10. It said in stock. Didn't receive my item and eventually admitted it wasn't in stock and couldn't get any. Ruined my Christmas present and I now have to pay full price for the item elsewhere. Customer service refuse to compensate or admit fault. AVOID."
"I ordered a travel mug, it came without a lid, they sent another, I thought this was excellent service until the second travel mug had no lid....not much point as a travel mug! I have been refunded but all at asked for was a lid! I will not be using this company again and I’m glad I only spent an £5.99"
"Company sold me items with a wrong description on their website. I contacted the manufacturer to confirm and I was right. IWOOT sold me a WRONG item and doesn't want to deal with this. They send me a message with apologies, like sorry, you have a trouble with your purchase.... but that's it. This company is NOT responsible for their actions. I am very disappointed and advise you to think twice before make a decision to deal with them"
"Item competitive price and received within 2 days (through Yodel) in excellent condition."
"On the 8/12/2017 I ordered a sage barista coffee machine £437.99 with an estimated delivery 14th – 15/12/2017 but it didn’t arrive, I sent so many messages they just said its been delayed, it eventually arrived on the 4/1/2017 I refused delivery as it was far too late. yodel has told me it has been returned, Iwoot are saying they haven’t received it, and asking me to contact yodel. Yodel are asking me to contact Iwoot. The tracking is showing its been returned, this shouldn’t be my problem, I should be refunded, this should be sorted out between the company and carrier not the customer. Its now 16/01/2017 still no refund, I now have no option but to contact my card company for a charge back absolutely disgusting customer service."
"Worst service I've ever encountered. Package was supposed to be delivered 2 weeks ago and have been chasing ever since. Every person I've interacted with has been totally unhelpful. They are quick to reply to messages like this to make it look like they're helping and then don't actually provide any support. Constant buck-passing and miserably inept communication. Have now been trying to get a refund for days and hopes of actually receiving the parcel are long gone. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY."
"Absolutely awful. Still waiting for two items I ordered on the 1st December. It wasn’t until constant nagging on my part that I was informed the release date had been changed for both items. This information should have been emailed to me before I started nagging for the information. No customer service skills and no apology received. Disgusting. Very unsatisfied."
"Appalling service and abysmal customer service. I ordered 12 items on the 8th Dec. All were in stock and all had a dispatch date of 11th. By the 15th, only 2 items had been dispatched. By the 20th there were still 5 items that hadn’t been dispatched and IWOOT had no idea when they would be either. Sent quite a few messages to customer services during this time, expressing my concern and asking for help and information. The responses were slow(sometimes taking more than 2 days to reply), they were evasive (didn’t provide straight answers to simple questions - just lame excuses or ambiguous replies which lead to having to re-contact them over and over, each time waiting ages for a reply), but worst of all they lied to me! I was told on 15th Dec that my remaining items were in warehouse awaiting dispatch in next couple of days. FIVE days later, when half of those items had still not been dispatched and after pleading for some honesty from them, I was told they had no idea when these items would be sent. They couldn’t even give a straight answer as to whether the items really were in warehouse or not. Awful company, full of misleading or deceitful methods and dishonest people. Cancelled my order and managed to get everything from elsewhere, not just dispatched but also delivered the next day. I now have my family’s Christmas gifts! Will NEVER be using IWOOT again. P.S. Cancellation of order was requested 2 days ago. So far they have done nothing. Haven’t even acknowledged the cancellation."
"Do not use this site takes your money & you carnt get in touch with them!! Discusting!!! Ordered an item was put back & back the date it was to be sent so cancelled it & haven’t been refunded!!! Stay clear"
Iwoot is rated 2.09 based on 45 reviews