Iwoot Reviews

31% of reviewers recommend Iwoot

How would you rate Iwoot?

39 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Tomo

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Iwoot in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"This must be the most incompetent company I have ever come across. After 4weeks of emails going back and forth, I filled in a disclaimer form and asked for a refund. OK I have the refund but they are still sending me emails asking for me to fill in a disclaimer sigh. This was after I went on there web site only to find the item i ordered has been out of stock for some while."
Gary Prescott
Unverified Reviewer
"ive been waiting for my order since last september"
Karl Watty
"Fast delivery and offers"
"Abysmal service. They claim to have items in stock which they do not actually have. They take your money and give you a meaningless expected dispatch date. They fail to deliver, they lie to you when you ask customer services about your order AND it takes customer services ages to respond to any communication (no phone number - just online messenger service). Worst company I've ever dealt with and will NEVER use again. Stay well clear of this bunch of liars!"
"I used this company three times for Christmas presents. All three orders were wrong. Broken, Missing, poor quality, or incorrect items. I haven't used them since. Their faceless customer services is unacceptable, cold and abrupt. and due to the company being owned by the HUT group it's fully understandable why they simply couldn't care less. Horrid."
"Ordered an item on black Friday as they were undercutting their nearest rivals by £10. It said in stock. Didn't receive my item and eventually admitted it wasn't in stock and couldn't get any. Ruined my Christmas present and I now have to pay full price for the item elsewhere. Customer service refuse to compensate or admit fault. AVOID."
"I ordered a travel mug, it came without a lid, they sent another, I thought this was excellent service until the second travel mug had no lid....not much point as a travel mug! I have been refunded but all at asked for was a lid! I will not be using this company again and I’m glad I only spent an £5.99"
"Company sold me items with a wrong description on their website. I contacted the manufacturer to confirm and I was right. IWOOT sold me a WRONG item and doesn't want to deal with this. They send me a message with apologies, like sorry, you have a trouble with your purchase.... but that's it. This company is NOT responsible for their actions. I am very disappointed and advise you to think twice before make a decision to deal with them"
"Item competitive price and received within 2 days (through Yodel) in excellent condition."
"On the 8/12/2017 I ordered a sage barista coffee machine £437.99 with an estimated delivery 14th – 15/12/2017 but it didn’t arrive, I sent so many messages they just said its been delayed, it eventually arrived on the 4/1/2017 I refused delivery as it was far too late. yodel has told me it has been returned, Iwoot are saying they haven’t received it, and asking me to contact yodel. Yodel are asking me to contact Iwoot. The tracking is showing its been returned, this shouldn’t be my problem, I should be refunded, this should be sorted out between the company and carrier not the customer. Its now 16/01/2017 still no refund, I now have no option but to contact my card company for a charge back absolutely disgusting customer service."
"Worst service I've ever encountered. Package was supposed to be delivered 2 weeks ago and have been chasing ever since. Every person I've interacted with has been totally unhelpful. They are quick to reply to messages like this to make it look like they're helping and then don't actually provide any support. Constant buck-passing and miserably inept communication. Have now been trying to get a refund for days and hopes of actually receiving the parcel are long gone. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY."
"Absolutely awful. Still waiting for two items I ordered on the 1st December. It wasn’t until constant nagging on my part that I was informed the release date had been changed for both items. This information should have been emailed to me before I started nagging for the information. No customer service skills and no apology received. Disgusting. Very unsatisfied."
"Appalling service and abysmal customer service. I ordered 12 items on the 8th Dec. All were in stock and all had a dispatch date of 11th. By the 15th, only 2 items had been dispatched. By the 20th there were still 5 items that hadn’t been dispatched and IWOOT had no idea when they would be either. Sent quite a few messages to customer services during this time, expressing my concern and asking for help and information. The responses were slow(sometimes taking more than 2 days to reply), they were evasive (didn’t provide straight answers to simple questions - just lame excuses or ambiguous replies which lead to having to re-contact them over and over, each time waiting ages for a reply), but worst of all they lied to me! I was told on 15th Dec that my remaining items were in warehouse awaiting dispatch in next couple of days. FIVE days later, when half of those items had still not been dispatched and after pleading for some honesty from them, I was told they had no idea when these items would be sent. They couldn’t even give a straight answer as to whether the items really were in warehouse or not. Awful company, full of misleading or deceitful methods and dishonest people. Cancelled my order and managed to get everything from elsewhere, not just dispatched but also delivered the next day. I now have my family’s Christmas gifts! Will NEVER be using IWOOT again. P.S. Cancellation of order was requested 2 days ago. So far they have done nothing. Haven’t even acknowledged the cancellation."
"Do not use this site takes your money & you carnt get in touch with them!! Discusting!!! Ordered an item was put back & back the date it was to be sent so cancelled it & haven’t been refunded!!! Stay clear"
"My goods were damaged on arrival, customer service is non existent with no way of contacting anyone by phone."
"I bought two fit bit type bands, one was OK the other did not work, sent it back, they did not offer a refund, wited 10 days for the replacement - didn't arrive, so then had to fill in a lost items form. Still no refund, 20 messages later - still waiting. Use this company at your peril if things are not correct or they go wrong, all you get is automated messages!"
"Ordered two sheepskin rugs, they were not as advised. Poor quality. This was over 2 weeks again and still waiting on them deciding if I can have a refund. I will never buy anything of this site again."
"I ordered some items for my son that showed as in stock. They weren't, so I was given a date that was still before Xmas so I decided to wait. The date was delayed twice more and then was suddenly January so I decided to cancel. They haven't refunded me despite asking many times. They don't respond to emails or their contact pages. They have no telephone number so you can't speak to anyone. In my mind I have had my money stolen so my advice would be to AVOID at all costs."
"Inefficient and unreliable Placed an order. Nearly a week later not delivered and order showed as "processing". Tried to find a phone number to query the order but couldnt find one anywhere. Emailed asking for an update. No response received but received an email showing item as being dispatched however product now shows as out of stock? Wouldnt use them again"
"In-stock Christmas gifts' dispatched a week later and will miss boxing day. They managed to delay my order's dispatch for one week, late enough to miss boxing day... Dispatch day was estimated to be the 6th of December for an overseas shipment but they dispatched items on the 12th after I had asked for the order to be cancelled. Unprofessional!!"
Iwoot is rated 2.15 based on 39 reviews