Italian Short Breaks Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Italian Short Breaks
Telephone

How would you rate Italian Short Breaks ?

David Hinchcliffe
"Good hotel, good location, best seats for the opera's, very well organised by Weekend a' la Carte. Only down side, I chose Manchester Airport, my mistake. Love Italy, still love Italy."
Andrew Haldane
"Verona and the Opera was spectacular as was Hotel Accademia. Overall the trip went well and we had a most enjoyable short break. The seating at the opera was perfect and allowed a great view of the fantastic show."
Kevin Burston
"Excellent Hotel, IRS’s class transfers and Itinerary. I highly recommend the Verona break. I received a bottle of fizz on my Birthday which was a lovely surprise. Thank you to Italian Short Breaks."
"We had a break in Milan for the opera at La Scala, followed by a three day stay at Lake Maggiore. This was one of the best organised trips ever with chauffeur driven cars from the airport, to lake Maggiore and back to the airport. All at great times and with stays in the best hotels. It could not have been better."
Good afternoon Michael,

I'm so pleased to hear everything went as planned and you had a wonderful time in Milan and Lake Maggiore. I will pass your feedback to everyone involved.

Hannah
"Thank you so much for arranging a perfect three day break for us . The hotel was perfectly placed for us to walk everywhere . It even had a little swimming pool. The opera was marvellous! Very many thanks for a first class service Kind regards Mo Hinchcliffe"
"Pre-journey paperwork very clear & informative. Flights & transfers very good. Hotel Accademia excellent. Ideally positioned for a short break. The Verona cards were a nice touch. We made good use of them. The Arena & the Opera (Carmen) were magnificent. It was a brilliant trip. Thanks very much to Hannah Netting. Shirley Peach & everybody at Italian Short Breaks"
Good afternoon Richard,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback on your recent Verona trip. I am so pleased you had a wonderful time and everything went as planned. I will make sure everyone involved sees this feedback.

Hannah
"We had a truly wonderful time in Verona. Everything was beautifully organised and the hotel Arcadia was amazing. The 2 operas were everything we hoped for and we were so lucky as the Saturday night was rained off for first time this year! There was only 1 small hitch which was quickly sorted out. We would really recommend Weekend a la Carte."
Good morning Deborah,

Thank you for your great feedback on your recent Verona trip. I am so pleased you had a great time, and will forward your feedback to everyone involved.

Hannah
"Very good seats at the Opera and we’ll sited hotel made this a very special occasion"
Good morning Yvonne,

Hannah
"Excellent service by private car transfers.. First class hotels and very good seats at the Arena for the Opera."
Good morning John,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. I am so pleased you had a great time in Verona and will forward your feedback to everyone involved.

Hannah
"Everything worked like clockwork. The hotel was excellent, the cars were clean and on time, the opera seats were very good. I would certainly recommend both Italian Short Breaks and Vertours to anyone wishing to enjoy an opera break in Verona"
Good morning Leslie,

Thank you for your great feedback. I am so pleased you had a wonderful time in Verona and will forward your feedback to everyone involved.

Hannah
"This is the 4th trip I’ve taken with Weekebd a la Carte - for the Palio in Siena. Again, everything brilliantly organised and everyone went to plan. Can’t recommend them highly enough. Sara"
Good afternoon Sara,

Thank you for your great feedback on your recent Siena Palio trip. I am so pleased you had a wonderful time and will forward to everyone involved.

I hope you will consider us again for your fifth trip!

Hannah
"Perfect organisation of my trip to Siena for the Palio. The hotel was extremely well choosen. And all the rest of my stay was also of very good quality. I can only recommend it."
Good morning Michel,

Thank you for your great feedback on your recent trip to the SIena Palio. I am so pleased you had a wonderful time and everything went to plan. I will send the feedback onto everyone involved.

Hannah
"I described, in broad terms, what I wanted: Verona operas, Lake Garda, and the Palio in Siena, and let Weekends a la Carte fill in the blanks. They were most cooperative, most selective in the places we stayed, and the travel arrangements were uniformly excellent. Good personal service from Hannah Netting also. We would definitely use this company again, and recommend them highly."
Dear Ken,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. I am so pleased all elements of your trip worked perfectly, and you had a great time. I will forward your feedback to everyone involved.

Hannah
"Thank you so much for organising our wonderful trip to Verona and Lake Garda. The hotels were excellent and perfect for our needs. Our seats for the Opera were superb. The Verona city pass was very useful for sightseeing and much appreciated. Our boat trip and guided tour of Lake Garda island was very enjoyable. We would not hesitate to recommend the company."
Good morning Brian,

Thank you for your great feedback, I'm so pleased you had a wonderful time in Verona and Lake Garda. I will pass on your feedback to everyone involved.

Hannah
"Thank you. The weekend was amazing. The bottle of champagne was a wonderful start to my husbands 70th birthday celebration. Hotel was perfect location, calm and quiet, lovely room and amenities. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was a bit mediocre, but ok for us. We ate in some amazing restaurants every evening. Would recommend Osteria Le vecete - fantastic food, ambience and service. My one suggestion would be to be very clear in your information on what the dress code is for the opera, as we didnt see tickets until arriving at hotel. I got impression of smart casual. The gold tickets indicated formal attire. On enquiring at the hotel reception, I was informed that my husband needed to wear long sleeve shirt and a jacket, not necessarily a tie. Unfortunately he did not have a jacket - as so hot. We went shopping and bought a jacket which was fine. However when we went to the opera on Sunday night the dress code we had been given, did not appear to be enforced. There were men in jeans, short sleeve shirts.........etc. We did however have great seats and the experience was delightful. We both thoroughly enjoyed Carmen. Thank you again"
"Everything went exactly to plan, perfect arrangements, accommodation and entertainment. Thank-you."
Good morning David,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback on your Lucca trip. I am so pleased you had a great time, and will forward to everyone involved.

Hannah
"The few days that we have just enjoyed in Italy - booked through Italian Short Breaks - were amazing. Every pick-up/collection was punctual with a top-of-the-range Mercedes being used. The drivers were smartly dressed and amenable. The seats for the Opera were wonderful as were the 2 hotels we used - one in Lake Garda and one in Verona. If we were looking to 'find-fault' with anything - we couldn't do so ! Peter and Jenny"
Dear Peter,

Thank you for your great feedback. I am so pleased you had a wonderful time in Verona and Lake Garda, and will forward this to everyone involved.

Hannah
"All arrangements were as advertised. We preferred the Hotel Milano to the Accedemia, particularly for location. Hotel Grande Gardone was very good with excellent service. The Museum card should be advertised as including bus transport as this was not made obvious. The opera seats were excellent"
Good afternoon Alan,

Thank you for your great feedback, which I will pass onto everyone involved. I am so pleased you had a great time in Verona and Lake Garda, and hope you will consider us again for your next trip!

Hannah
"A 50th birthday treat for my sister, our two centre break in Verona and Venice could not have been better.The professionalism and organisation from Hannah and Shirley were spot on and they are a credit to the company. The transfers, by car and boat were on time and exactly as arranged.Both hotels, the Accademia in Verona and especially the Metropole in Venice were first class with friendly and professional staff. The opera was spectacular, and with the best seats in the house we felt very spoilt. We were also lucky enough to enjoy the eclipse and blood moon whilst watching the opera. We had city passes for both Venice and Verona were able to see all the sights as well as travel independently to Lake Garda for the day. I would highly recommend Weekend al a Carte, and will certainly look to booking with them again in the future. A big thank you from both my sister and myself. Amanda Rowe"
Good afternoon Amanda,

Thank you for your great feedback, which I will pass onto everyone involved. I am so pleased you had a great time in Verona and Venice, and hope you will consider us again for your next trip!

Hannah
"Incredibly efficient! Great choice of hotel and background notes were helpful. One of the drivers (back to the airport) thought he was at Monza even though we had loads of time. It was disappointing that the Opera turned out to be only a concert performance-not a full staging- as we expected. We will certainly use the company again for a short break but will check the opera programme more carefully."
Good afternoon Susan,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent trip to Lucca. I am looking into the points you have raised.

I hope this notwithstanding you still had a wonderful time.

Hannah
"Our trip to Verona went all according to plan. Our seats for the opera were first class and our hotel was very comfortable with friendly staff and very central. All three of us really enjoyed our short break away."
Good afternoon Marion,

Thank you for your great feedback, which I will pass onto the team. I am so pleased you had a wonderful time in Verona, and hope you will consider us again for your next trip!

Hannah
"Excellent hotels and the very best seats at the Verona Opera. All the taxi drivers were very punctual. A lovely luxurious holiday!"
Good morning Nigel,

I am so pleased you had a wonderful time in Verona, and will forward your feedback to everyone involved.

Italian Short Breaks is rated 4.90 based on 187 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!