Innes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Innes
Read Innes Reviews

innesonline@mac.com

11-13 The Square, East Yorkshire

Tell us how Innes made you happy
Innes 5 star review on 22nd April 2021
Innes 5 star review on 13th March 2021
Innes 5 star review on 13th March 2021
Innes 5 star review on 12th March 2021
Gavin Howe
Amazing selection of designer items at great prices. A established UK family business. Personal and sincere service. Managed expectations, and my gorgeous purchase arrived very well protected and packed. It took me 30 minutes to unpack it. Perfect condition. Highly recommend.
Easy to order, good communication, items delivered on the day stated. I’m very pleased with my purchases and I shall be happy to shop with Innes again.
Brilliant service, they kept in touch throughout, from ordering to delivery. I would recommend them 100%.
I was very impressed with the excellent customer care, and very satisfied with the String System desk when it arrived.
Really good price. Quick delivery and very personal service.
Great products at great prices and great customer service! Many thanks!
Innes Gallery gave me excellent service when purchasing a BTC lamp. Through their sale I secured a discount on my online order. I received a confirmatory phone call after placing the order, which was valued.I was then given an estimated delivery date as the product is made to order. The order was delayed in dispatch from BTC but I received a quick reply to my email enquiry to Innes Gallery who were able to ascertain the delivery status. Very pleased with the lamp and with my customer experience.
Very good customer service and beautiful objects (I bought some iittala cutlery)
Excellent communication which was highly valued in these uncertain times.
I bought six Knoll tulip chairs from Innes. They gave me a really good price and were very helpful, efficient and pleasant to deal with. I would definitely use them again and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
Great items, regular communication regarding order and arrived as expected.
Very helpful and excellent service. Took particular care to make delivery convenient for me. I am very pleased with my purchases which are exactly as described on the website.
Delivered ahead of time and in excellent condition. Innes kept us well-informed throughout the entire process
The service is second to none. I've now got a Ro Chair and matching footstool. I was sent fabric samples so I was not disappointed with the fabric or colour. I hope to buy a Fri Chair in the future, when my budget allows. Thank you
Innes 5 star review on 28th January 2021
Excellent value for money and quick efficient service. Great customer service too. I will definitely order from Innes again.
good price, on time and meticulous communication giving progress of the order. First rate
Excellent service. I enquired before placing an order on delivery expectations (as I needed the items by the weekend). My enquiry was answered straight away and confirmed if I ordered by the Thursday my items would arrive Friday. That’s exactly what I did and they arrived exactly as I was told. Beautifully packaged and wonderful items. Exceptional service/customer relations. Can’t fault them. Will most definitely use them for future purchases!
I could not be happier with my purchase from Innes. It is such a joy to deal with a company/team who evidently genuinely care about their customers. Great communication, detailed order updates and speedy delivery. I can whole-heartedly recommend Innes and will not hesitate to shop with them again in the future.
Great service start to finish! Very happy with our purchases which were ex-display items. Arrived on time as described.
Excellent customer service from ordering to delivery. My cutlery arrived well packaged, within the time frame I had been notified the day after placing my order and I am sure my daughter and partner will be very pleased with the quality of the Robert Welch brand.
Innes is rated 4.98 based on 606 reviews