Chiltern Marble Group Reviews

Dr Vishal Volvatcar
Chiltern Marble Group 5 star review on 8th March 2019
Dr Vishal Volvatcar
Hendry
Through my career prior retirement I experienced Chiltern Marble professionalism Therefore when my wife & I designed our new kitchen with marble worktops they was the first company we contacted ( actually never needed a comparison) from first email to installation day they’ve been excellent. Via email or mobile contacts during our journey there was never any pressure to make an instant decision- therefore 5 star company. Albeit we appreciated there call off period from templating - when I emailed requesting a fit date 3 days earlier to coincide with my wife’s birthday, they obliged. We have the highest opinion of Chiltern Marble & ALL there staff so have no hesitation in recommending for the future.
From choosing the granite slabs to having them templated and finally fitted was once again straightforward and professional. We had granite worktops before from Chiltern Marble in a previous home so although we lived further north this time, we wanted to go back there for our new kitchen this time. I contacted Chiltern Marble initially by email and found Curtis and Gary very helpful with advice and design planning. When we visited we saw Paul Rafferty who was as charming and helpful as he was five years ago and ordered in slabs for us to view. We liked the Ivory Cream we saw on two huge slabs and a templating appointment was made for us to tie in with the kitchen fitting. James from their London branch came up to template and was equally charming and helpful, cutting out exact templates and altering the island design as I wanted. The day of the fitting James and his colleague again arrived promptly and efficiently got to work fitting our large kitchen. They did a beautiful job, along with Paul's design of how the pieces would be cut on the slabs so the patterns matched and flowed, particularly in the corners. Not an easy task but they did it well. I'd happily recommend them again, thank you to all at Chiltern Marble, our kitchen looks amazing, our granite really is the 'icing on the cake'.
Excellent service from Barry and the team at Chiltern Marble, from start to finish. They gave us lots of idea and options when choosing the work top. The fitters were on time, very polite and did a very clean job. The quartz has really finished off our kitchen. I would definitely recommend.
I was supplied what I was told was granite for my island. When it arrived it had a hideous square stain on it from where they had put sellotape on the edges for transport. I called chiltern marble immediately before the island was fitted and told them about the stain they had caused to my expensive piece of stone. I was told to let the delivery guys fit it and they will get the vile mark out or replace it. They came out the following week and tried to remove the stain and I've not heard from them since - that was nearly 2 months ago!! I've phoned Paul, head of sales every week for 7 weeks now and he won't return my calls. There customer service is shocking. I'm now left with a less than average island which turns out to be quarts not granite as I was told when I purchased it and no word from chiltern marble. Avoid at all costs!!!!
Absolutely fantastic service . High quality granite and measured to perfection
From visiting the showroom through to worktops being installed, a smooth worry free experience, all staff polite and professional.
We are delighted with our kitchen quartz worktops. The service and help by Paul when we first made an enquiry was exceptional. The first visit to our home for templating by Chris was most helpful and informative; many issues were discussed and his help and advice were invaluable. The actual fitting of the kitchen worktops was completed remarkably quickly and very professionally done. Most impressive was the fact that Chris was totally responsible for both the measuring and fitting. Our telephone conversations with a helpful staff were always reassuring.
have used Chiltern Marble twice now and would use them again; only reason for not giving them top marks was a templating error on my current house which caused nuisance and a small delay of about a week , although to be fair it was remedied without argument. Otherwise no problems
After visiting the stunning examples in the showroom and making our choice the whole process was very smooth and efficient, everyone was very helpful and prompt regarding the several quotes we required. They made a point of fitting me in for templating and fitment as I required, for which I am very grateful. The fitted product is a stunning finish to our new kitchen and has been highly praised by any friends, family and other tradesmen.
Excellent service and a very good install. Thank you iGranite for your assistance.
We had an excellent experience with Chiltern Marble. All staff were friendly and helpful from the sales team to the specialist fitters. We were very impressed with the finished workflows which were of excellent quality and competitively priced. We would recommend Chiltern Marble without hesitation.
Chiltern Marble Group is rated 4.84 based on 160 reviews