Chiltern Marble Group Reviews

Dr Vishal Volvatcar
Chiltern Marble Group 5 star review on 8th March 2019
Dr Vishal Volvatcar
Hendry
Through my career prior retirement I experienced Chiltern Marble professionalism Therefore when my wife & I designed our new kitchen with marble worktops they was the first company we contacted ( actually never needed a comparison) from first email to installation day they’ve been excellent. Via email or mobile contacts during our journey there was never any pressure to make an instant decision- therefore 5 star company. Albeit we appreciated there call off period from templating - when I emailed requesting a fit date 3 days earlier to coincide with my wife’s birthday, they obliged. We have the highest opinion of Chiltern Marble & ALL there staff so have no hesitation in recommending for the future.
Chiltern Marble have been an absolute pleasure to deal with from beginning to completion. They have been accommodating, friendly, helpful and the fitters were outstanding. I would have no hesitation in using them again or recommending them without reservation. - Mark Fuzzey
Excellent service from Barry and the team at Chiltern Marble, from start to finish. They gave us lots of idea and options when choosing the work top. The fitters were on time, very polite and did a very clean job. The quartz has really finished off our kitchen. I would definitely recommend.
The whole team at chiltern marble were very professional from the start to completion. I would recommend them very highly.
Good range of materials, good prices, very good customer services and measuring up/installation
I can't recommend Chiltern Marble highly enough. For our new kitchen, we went to few marble places. But Chiltern Marble is best amoung all. From day one, you will notice the difference. They have a huge range of marbles. Service is awesome. The template team is professional and understands your requirements. Though there was a delay in delivery due to lockdown in summer-2020. On Installation day, I was bit sceptical as granite are very heavy compared to quartz. But installation team has done the fabulous job. Our kitchen with granite looks awesome now. Thank you.
I visited Chiltern marble yesterday and was really happy with the guys knowledge and helpfulness. Great service. Thank you
Really excellent product and service. Friendly and competent fitters that go the extra mile to get it just right.
From the first day I visited the showroom and had great friendly advice from Paul to the moment it was expertly fitted, I can’t fault a thing. We absolutely love our huge quartz island and worktops. It looks so luxurious and is easy to keep clean. Although we do take great care of it we never feel we have to be over cautious. While we wouldn’t put a pan onto the surface straight from the hob for example, if someone places a cup of coffee on the island there is no mad panic. Thank you Chiltern Marble . You did a brilliant job and the icing on the cake was how nice you guys are.
Excellent service, very pleased with new worktop. First class!
Absolutely delighted with the new quartz worktops....definitely gives the kitchen a 'wow' factor. All aspects of the initial planning and selection, templating and fitting were carried out in a friendly and profession manner....perfect fit.
Very good product we bought an off cut and despite Covid hitting they still managed to fulfil our order.
Barry and his team went above and beyond to manufacture and fit our beautiful worktop. Quality fitting and materials at an affordable price. Highly recommend their top service.
A fabulous job I would highly recommend.
Fabulous work
Great service and fantastic prices. Would highly recommend to speak to Gary.
Excellent service at every stage
Can't thank the staff at the store and fitters enough. Great service and great product at a great price. Would recommend to everyone
We approached Chiltern Marble because we had a tricky matching job, as we were hoping to reuse existing granite surfaces but add to their length. In addition we wanted a long thin island with sink cutout. Everyone we dealt with was friendly and very helpful. They sent us a sample , so we were reassured the match was good, the team then came to template and subsequently fit. They were very professional and respectful of our home taking a lot of time and care. We also couldn’t fault this team or the office staff. Many thanks to all.
Really good team, thank you
Chiltern Marble Group 5 star review on 24th October 2019
Everything was explained well when templating & the fitters were extremely competent. No problems with the product, however we were informed they had run out of aftercare instructions. I find this unbelievable in this day & age that this information is not available electronically.
Chiltern Marble Group is rated 4.84 based on 160 reviews