IGranite/Chiltern Marble Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend IGranite/Chiltern Marble

jade@chilternmarble.co.uk

15 Sunbeam Road
Kempston

How would you rate IGranite/Chiltern Marble?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Good service and arrived when scheduled"
"They were very helpful, and more than happy to answer all of my questions. We were allowed to choose the slab we wanted and installation was down in a professional way and with ease. In short very happy with the whole process."
MATTHEWSON
Verified Buyer
"Did exactly what you needed, exactly when asked for, for a fair price"
COLIN RICKARD
Verified Buyer
"The Installation chap template in a neat and tidy fashion and returned to fit the tops. It is the first time I have seen granite worktop installed and was amazed how quickly they went in and how good the finish was. I was so pleased with the efficiency of the overall job. Everything was cut to the correct size and there was no damage or bits missing. If only we could replicate this service across the building industry generally. Colin Rickard. Senior Technical Manager Taylor Wimpey"
STEVE RAMSEY
Verified Buyer
"Gary was very patient with us as we were somewhat picky in choosing the slabs. The installation went on time and very smoothly. A fine job all round!"
BRIAN WOODWARD
Verified Buyer
"Efficient in the estimating stages. Excellent fitting. Very pleased overall."
"The advice at the showroom was invaluable. The fitters were very helpful and did an excellent job. The granite in our kitchen looks fabulous."
Clive Harris
Verified Buyer
"I found Chiltern Marble great to work with both on the phone and face to face, good friendly service. Our granite worktops came in at a very competitive price and I was impressed that when I made a late change requiring additional length that they did not charge me more. Fitting was also efficient and hassle-free. Very satisfied overall, would recommend."
Mrs Sarah Groves
Unverified Reviewer
"I was supplied what I was told was granite for my island. When it arrived it had a hideous square stain on it from where they had put sellotape on the edges for transport. I called chiltern marble immediately before the island was fitted and told them about the stain they had caused to my expensive piece of stone. I was told to let the delivery guys fit it and they will get the vile mark out or replace it. They came out the following week and tried to remove the stain and I've not heard from them since - that was nearly 2 months ago!! I've phoned Paul, head of sales every week for 7 weeks now and he won't return my calls. There customer service is shocking. I'm now left with a less than average island which turns out to be quarts not granite as I was told when I purchased it and no word from chiltern marble. Avoid at all costs!!!!"
"Excellent service and very happy with the finished product."
"Bought cabinets from good local kitchen supplier, but their price for worktops was too 'sporty' so researched other local companies and found Chiltern Marble. Went to their Bedford showroom and we were convinced immediately. They sourced, template, produced and fitted with speed and accuracy. Good advice throughout. They worked within the bigger kitchen plan well, and all in all a very acceptable customer experience. Well done Chiltern. Recommended."
"Had an extremely positive experience with Chiltern Marble. Service, application and end product were faultless. I would highly recommend. Thank you!"
"Friendly informative customer service. Efficient and friendly Templating team."
Len Simkins
Verified Buyer
"Really good service from enquiry to order and then onto installation - which was done very professionally and in a helpful manner."
"We had a marvellous range from which we were able to select our ideal granite worktop. After we had selected our worktop the entire process of measuring up (templating) and fitting went very smoothly. Our fitter was extremely accurate with a very keen eye on the detailing and as a result we now have a marvellous worktop which really sets our kitchen apart from any other."
Sophia Hodges
Verified Buyer
"Pure professionalism from all involved in recycling our kitchen island granite into a side worktop and upstand. They were brilliant - and charming. First impression was that it was expensive, but lasting impression is that it was worth it."
"Excellent all round"
"The fitters were excellent and very professional. Our worktops look fantastic. Thank you"
Vic Jordon
Verified Buyer
"selection of stone good, staff friendly, templating and fitting happened when planned for and were carried out with no problems. Result matched expectations. Thankyou."
Diane Newman
Verified Buyer
"I would recommend this company to anyone who wants a great service!!!"
IGranite/Chiltern Marble is rated 4.77 based on 95 reviews