John Glen Garage Doors Reviews

Read John Glen Garage Doors Reviews

ricky@johnglen.com

John Glen InstallationsGlen HousePhoenix WayGarngoch Ind EstGorseinonSwansea

Tell us how John Glen Garage Doors made you happy
Thanks for all at John Glen. Garage door Fitted last week as Agreed . With all the delays going on in the world at the moment. Great Service from a small family company. Beautiful looking electronic door , sturdy and well fitted.
Thanks Again
John
This is an updated message to reflect the correct star rating..

Having visited their well laid out showroom, the personal service provided by Andrew was excellent, followed by a costed quotation with options.

A manufacturer delay unfortunately followed and meant an extended delivery date.

However the garage doors and subsequently rear personnel door were fitted very well and finished perfectly by Barry and Steve.. Their customer skills were excellent, and your team is a credit to your company Mr Glen.

I would fully endorse this business..”
I would fully endorse this business..
After looking at the door and explaining there was a need for an electrician was told to contact them when the electrician was due and they would send someone out to open the garage door to allow access for the electrician, when contacting them as advised was then told they had no one available to open the door as there was only one team working. Poor costumer service and worse communication.
Recently had our double garage doors replaced by John Glen and his expert team. We are really pleased with the professional way in which we were advised, with a competitive price, and first class workmanship from John, Barry and Steve. Can thoroughly recommend this Company.
A very prompt job well done, by pleasant and polite staff.
Excellent price. Thank you. Sue
OK so we had a missed appointment but from that point onwards John Glen were first class. Excellent help and advice combined with a very competitive price and friendly and efficient installation in double quick time - no complaints from us. Definitely would use again. Thank you.
We are really pleased with the doors we had . The men were very polite and explained everything to us about how to work the garage doors . They left the place spotless . Nothing was too much trouble .
Phoned John Glen last week as the motor on my roller door had failed. John and Jamie did a superb job, replacing the motor, control unit and fitted safety equipment that the original installer had failed to do. Cannot fault the work today. They were friendly and courteous, and left my garage clean and tidy. Excellent customer service, thank you.
Had my up and over Henderson rollers replaced today, had to say both
Fitters were courteous and pleasant.
Replacement of rollers was a fiddly job but was completed to satisfaction
Would have no hesitation in having any other repairs done.
just had garage door fitted PERFECT just as it was when used john glen over 10 years ago fitters were excellent and andrew was helpfull from start to finish quality of door is excellent as was price
Just had my new garage doors fitted Excellent service and a job well done Thank you
Excellent showroom, great personal service, tidy and skilled work when fitting the doors. Turned up on time, every time. Reliable and knowledgable, was very impressed. Wouldn't go anywhere else. Refreshing to have such a good service locally.
Had James and Jamie out to fit a new Supramatic door opener carried out the job perfectly and professionally what lovely boys cannot recommend them enough explained how to work it in detail .
Fitters did great job and new door looks spot on.Would recommend to anyone.
I ordered a garage door on Thursday 4th had it fitted on the Tuesday, first class service , the workmen was friendly and outstanding workmanship , the finished door looks amazing and safe , highly recommended them , thank you owen & lance
Ordered door on Monday as had it fitted on Wednesday. First class service, a lovely door at a great price. Also the workmen who fitted door were superb. Would recommend this established company to anyone.
If I could give 0 I would. We phoned for an appointment for a replacement lock. The lady made an appointment and quoted a fixed price. When the engineer called he didn't have the right part although I had quoted the make etc. during my call. Then a 2nd engineer called and gave us a different price completed. I ended up talking to John Glen who was rude on the phone blaming the lady who had taken the original call who 'no longer worked there'. In the end we sourced the part elsewhere at a much lower price.
After a double failure of my roller shutter garage doors I was in a complete panic and quandary as to how to resolve the situation.
A phone call to John Glen quickly set my mind at ease as they promised that they would call as soon as possible and fix the problem - which they thankfully did!
The customer service throughout is second to none - from the telephone staff, engineers and the accounts.
I very highly recommend the company.
Excellent customer service, years after having the doors fitted. I was having problems resetting my garage doors after a power cut but one phone call to a really helpful Ricky, and I'm all sorted again! He was extremely patient and took the time to explain step by step what was required. Thanks again!
John Glen Garage Doors is rated 4.65 based on 69 reviews