John Glen Garage Doors Reviews

ricky@johnglen.com

John Glen InstallationsGlen HousePhoenix WayGarngoch Ind EstGorseinonSwansea

Tell us how John Glen Garage Doors made you happy

Telephone
"Very efficient service. Came on time. completed within half a day. The sectional electric double width door is a pleasure to use. Price was good. I am sure that nothing could be better."
"First class service from sale to fitting. Garage door is high quality and fits perfectly, we love it. We highly recommend."
"We had a few quotes but John Glen was definitely the best company. We could visit their showroom in Swansea and their fitters were excellent"
"Highly recommended! I love my new garage door!"
"They fitted security grilles on my business property and everything is now secure and all went smoothly."
"Highly recommended. There was a lot of choice to choose from and they did everything to a high standard"
"Great company to deal with. Installed my garage door efficiently and it looks great"
"We wanted to replace our up-and-over door with new modern roller door, John Glen recommended a SeceuroGlide. We are very happy with the features and the 7-year warranty. Hayley and the office staff were a delight to deal with the whole process was very easy and hassle free from start to finish."
"Fabulous installation with an excellent product. Staff polite and a pleasure to deal with."
"Update on the review where I gave 1*. John Glen have now sorted my mothers garage door, and replaced it with one that does not have protruding brackets. This is a much better solution, and should have been fitted the first time. After all the delays and waiting they did a good job on the replacement and fitted something to block the draft under the door. The only thing that was not finished was the inside wall, but they don't do any finishing to the wall around what they install. If this had been the original replacement, and there had not been so much hassle getting it resolved, the score would have been even higher. Thanks John Glen for sorting out in the end!"
"Great company to deal with. Highly recommended"
"Solid door, well fitted, peace of mind."
"Professional , Integrity , Polite , This is a company that does what it contracts to do efficiently and without fuss . Thank you John"
"easy to place an order. Fast efficient service fitting the door. A very detailed and thorough explanation covering the opening and locking of the door .All round very professional service."
"Good advice from John on the choice of doors, good service and they fitted the doors as promised and promptly."
"I only called yesterday asking for an engineer to visit as my garage doors which were installed 11 years ago needed attention. They turned up on time as promised."
"Great service from everyone from the office staff ,John and the men that fitted my door. The door looks amazing"
"Really happy with the service. Completely stress free solution to my broken garage door"
"Easy to book a visit, good service and communication, fast and effective repair"
"Electric door"