Home Hub Group Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Home Hub Group
Courier, Own Driver
Tina Wizard
"Really impressed with the Homehub Group. Not pushy, very informative, nice showroom that's easy to park at in Bracknell. Also very competitively priced. Install team were fab today, as they were removing old French doors and replacing with Origin Bifold doors. It wasn't the easiest install but the team were very punctual, polite and tidy. Would recommend whole heartedly."
Keith Smyth
"From my initial enquiry to completed install of Origin windows and doors I would highly recommend Home Hub Group to anyone. Sales advisor was knowledgeable and helpful about the product and came back with a competitive price. Surveyor was precise with the details making sure ordered products were as discussed and finally the install team fitted products perfectly. What more could you ask for !!!!"
Sara Bowring
"A wonderful experience, 1 week and 15 minutes early.. Two hours non stop work. Finish is the excellent and workmen cleaned up well. My entire dealings with Homehub have been exceptional. I was informed at every stage and the detail on the contract was very detailed. I would recommend this company without hesitation."
"Good service overall and when I did have issues, they were dealt with in a professional and timely manner."
"I've always found home hub to be very efficient and kept to dates and times and the origin bifolds were great."
"I made my first contact online using the window calculator. I was surprised how simple the process was and then to find that the price was nearly half of my other quote. I contacted them on the telephone to clarify some small points and then ordered the window. A week later it was ready for collection, they even loaded it on to my roof rack. Great price, quality and nothing was too much trouble. Iain."
"Excellent doors and window but better than that was the customer service I received form the aftercare team"
"Great service throughout. Competitively priced . Doors look great . Only slight issue was that a white pvc small arch in the wall over the doors and this was not taken into account on the survey so would have looked odd but filters painted it ."
"we Have used this company six times spending over £20,000 over the years On the whole the service has been very good.When there have been issues they have been resolved very quickly."
"Very pleased with customer service,and quality of window for the very reasonable price. Would highly recommend."
"We were recommended Home Hub by a friend of ours. I found the sales staff very helpful, knowledgeable and not pushy at all so didn't feel like the sale was being forced upon us. Liked the products and price was good so went with the sale. Installation was on time and very good. Very good customer comms and I would definitely use them again and will recommend to others. 5 stars - Thanks !"
"Good quality windows and good fitters"
"We were very happy with the professional service we received from home hub. Are door looks great and was fitted to the highest standard. We are well pleased. Mr Mrs Ray"
"Amazing service from home hub, very friendly and helpful I will definitely recommend them and use them again."
"Thank you for the supply and fit of the windows. Thank you to Laurence and the fitters, Joe and Dan! They did a sterling job! We will be using you guys again. Warm Regards, J"
"Have used Home Hub before for new windows I have installed for clients Have always found they provide a very fast service and good quality products."
"Windows are good value for money. The fitters could have taken more pride in their masticing and clearing up after themselves."
"We sourced Windows and entrance door for a commercial premises and everyone is very happy with the results. Highly recommend!"
"Hassle free and great communication and customer service"
"I would recommend Home Hub to anyone. From quotation to completion, always really happy with the service I have received."
Home Hub Group is rated 4.50 based on 646 reviews