Home Hub Group Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Home Hub Group
Rebecca Ann Smith
Rebecca Ann Smith
Verified Buyer
"Great end to end experience"
Mark Prince
Mark Prince
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service and the engineers were very helpful."
Inge Buswell
Inge Buswell
Verified Buyer
"We were extremely impressed with Home Hub from start to finish. The Origin bi-fold doors are of a very high quality and look amazing installed. The door fitters were very efficient and did a brilliant job. Highly impressed!"
Michaela Mclachlan
Verified Buyer
"Very good advise when visiting the show room, competent and friendly service by email and installation was done on the agreed date by friendly and competent members of the home hub team."
Anoma Radkevitch
"Job done well."
Nick Jones
Verified Buyer
"Everything made very easy. All the guys very efficient"
Karen Antinoro
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the service and would highly recommend them."
Daniel Lewin
Verified Buyer
"Could not fault them! There price was unbeatable, there service was impeccable and the product is amazing!"
Jean Smith
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Installers efficient, tidy work. Kept me informed of what was happening. Pleasure to have them working in the house"
Diane Lewis
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient, helpful and professional"
"Reasonable price for the window. I had to chase for quote and call back but fitting was done quickly and on schedule"
Marie-Claire Upright
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order exactly what I wanted and quick turnaround on a bespoke window. I was kept informed of the status of my order at every stage and was able to collect it half a day earlier than originally quoted. Friendly, professional and courteous staff every time I spoke to someone. Will keep these guys in mind when I replace the rest of the windows in my house."
Mr And Mrs Felton
Verified Buyer
"Very good product, professional company, and would use again."
Chris Mills
Verified Buyer
"Good service great sales team just one small mistake had black windows outside white inside, all but one of the window cills were white on the inside one though was black!! Apart from that everything else was good and on time"
Gary Fielder
Verified Buyer
"Good experience and excellent products from this company. I have used them many times before and happily recommend Home Hub."
Trevor Doran
Verified Buyer
"Home hub did a great job of the survey. Perfect fit and customer very happy. Will definitely use again"
Nicholas Wilkinson
Verified Buyer
"At times it was challenging managing timelines of my build and getting my windows and bifolds fitted, and the homehub team dealt with these challenges very well."
"Had new windows, new doors and roof lantern from HomeHub over the last 2 years and always very happy with the service and product. Recommended to many friends and colleagues, all of which have had very positive experiences. Will continue to recommend"
Joshua Shaylor
Verified Buyer
"Tom was very helpful in the showroom when we originally came to look at bifold doors. The whole process from ordering to installing was well organised and the doors look fantastic in place!"
Darren King
Verified Buyer
"everything that was discussed happened and the doors installed are of a good quality."
Andy Shrimpton
Verified Buyer
"As with my previous experience with Home Hub, the windows were a great product and the fitters were friendly and efficient. I find Home Hub to be an easy to deal with company."
Richard Pearce
Verified Buyer
"Very professional service overall. Showroom showed doors in a helpful way, especially in relation to connecting to exterior patio. Staff informative but not pushy at all. Installers were great, coped with a part-build situation very well. Doors look fantastic now they're in."
"When I arrived to collect the windows, I was greeted and my collection form processed. Then I was assisted with the transporting and loading of the windows into my van. Thanks"
Home Hub Group is rated 4.47 based on 580 reviews