Hobbycraft Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Hobbycraft
9PM
9PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Hobbycraft?

Tell us how Hobbycraft made you happy

"Purchased picture frame 40cm * 40cm. Glass required cleaning and found it to be very thin and with unusually sharp edges resulting in cuts to hand. I have previously framed all of our pictures with frames from other suppliers which had thicker glass and have never encountered this problem previously."
Are you Hobbycraft? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Bad experience with gift cards I have fallen victim to the collapse of Zeek. This was a site where gift cards where traded. I had bought a couple of £50 e gift cards for Hobbycraft and had used £28 on one and £25 on the second. Actually I had spent £26 on the second but they were short of stock so refunded me £1 back onto the card. The problem is that I used the e wallet facility on Zeek and did not record the card numbers. The Zeek site has been shutdown and I can no longer access the e wallet. I had believed that Hobbycraft would have a record of the required info and I would be able to access the remaining money on the cards. But no, although they were able to refund the £1 their response was as follows: Thank you for your email and for contacting us in regards to this matter. We are very sorry, but unfortunately, as you have obtained this gift card from a third party site, this has no affiliation with ourselves and we are unable to fulfil the remaining amount on the gift card for you. We cannot provide the remaining balance as there has not been any payment made in affiliation with ourselves. We apologise for any inconvenience that may have been caused. ......... Aargh It doesn't pay them to find out the info which I am convinced is on the records because they have received £47 for nothing. So beware, this company is not interested in helping you."
"Fast delivery and excellent quality items.very pleased."
"I have bought a lot of goods from Hobbycraft recently- always impressed by the service and products that I receive."
"I bought the hobby craft teal die cutting machine and it is brilliant so easy to use and I have been making some beautiful cards with the cut outs .Amazing piece of kit !"
"The product is amazing value for money and good quality too. Delivery is fast."
"Measurement of work tops quick and accurate. Danny who fitted the work tops as well was very informative and polite. Decided at a later date to have the work up stands which has been dealt with efficiently. A good firm to deal with."
"their services are top"
"Excellent service. So easy to order and such great prices. Everything arrived well packaged 2 days later. Can't fault them."
"Great service, fast delivery, great products"
"A great selection of of gifts & ideas, for all ages."
"They have very helpful and efficient staff, a good quality wide range of merchandise, covering many hobbies for young and older customers."
"An easy to access on-line service. Complimented with a speedy delivery, and importantly the correct order."
"I purchased a sewing kit for my granddaughter for her birthday and hoped it would be delivered on time. I need not have worried, it arrived well in time and she is delighted."
"Ordered three 1000 piece jigsaws. Staff were very helpful and I would recommend this firm to others. Very impressed"
"good value frames"
"I live in west wales and craft shops are minimal. I have used hobby craft many times, their range of craft items are varied and the prices realistic. I always manage to find what I'm looking for and many other items i didn't know i needed. Happy me."
"Great service and very friendly x"
"Helpful staff and great products."
"Excellent products on sale. Did click and collect and very friendly and helpful staff when went to store."
Hobbycraft is rated 4.70 based on 50 reviews