Hobbycraft Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Hobbycraft

How would you rate Hobbycraft?

34 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
JAN TART

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Hobbycraft in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
JAN TART
"I live in west wales and craft shops are minimal. I have used hobby craft many times, their range of craft items are varied and the prices realistic. I always manage to find what I'm looking for and many other items i didn't know i needed. Happy me."
Emiley Davies
"Helpful staff and great products."
Louise Benson
"Great service and very friendly x"
Clare Roberts
"Excellent products on sale. Did click and collect and very friendly and helpful staff when went to store."
Alan Hickson
"Great offers and quick delivery"
Ruth Russell
"Good range of things at reasonable prices"
Charlene McDonald
"Excellent customer service. Needed help with balloons & they did these for a small charge. They also do 10% off for student discount that came in handy."
"I felt welcomed and the prices were very good...."
Karla
"great quality in their products, quick deliveries and really simple and friendly online shop"
Ana-Maria Nan
"Bought a sewing machine and some other sewing aupplies. Happy with my whole purchase. Customer servive very helpful. John in particular. Overall great experience. Everything works perfect."
Andrea Williams
"This is my most favourite store, I love shopping here, always end up coming out with a lot more than I'd actually gone in for. The staff are pleasant and extremely helpful, nothing is to much trouble. Well done hobbycraft."
Mrs Joan Daly
"Easy site to use very quick delivery, good prices"
Chrissy
"The staff at Gloucester Hobbycraft are consistently welcoming, friendly and professional. They appear interested in any projects you are undertaking and will assist with anything you require. The store is well laid out, clean and bright. The lighting is good and this is important when I am matching up things such as sewing thread with material. They have a great range of items at a fair price. If I cannot find exactly what I require I can usually find an suitable alternative. Their website is easy to use and has lots of useful tips and ideas."
"Normally I am very happy with this shop, but today I was disappointed.... whilst queuing to pay for something, I noticed the half price display near the tills .... I went over & picked up a lovely bag which I wanted to get but it had no half price or full price tag on it, so I took it with me to the till & asked the assistant how much the bag was in their half price sale.... she scanned it & said that it was not in the sale until tomorrow, even though they had the half price sale signs up ! To say I was disappointed would be an understatement! Surely they shouldn't have the half price sale items on show until the actual day if they're not half price?"
Agnieszka Robak
"Good prices, quick delivery"
"so easy to order, very quick sending the order,any problems they were so friendly to chat to , products were excellent,"
Martine Clayton
"Extremely great website experience. Communication from company and speed of delivery was outstanding."
Bradley Mattheou
"Received £5 voucher on my birthday to spend in-store or online"
"The website is easy to use. The dispatch of the products was good and quick. I was disappointed with the description of one of the items as it was described as large and when we received it, it was not large at all."
Maureen Cruttenden
"great ideas, customer service, assistants in shop, cannot do enough for you"
Hobbycraft is rated 4.76 based on 34 reviews