Hifi-Tower Reviews

9PM
9PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Hifi-Tower deliver?

How can I contact Hifi-Tower?

Tell us how Hifi-Tower made you happy

"No complaints I am sharing my review because after i purchased my product I then read some serious bad reviews that made me nervous. I ordered a Sub-woofer. The order/shipping was as you would expect. I'm happy with the product, packaging, quality communication and price.Also free shipping. No complaints. I will shop here again."
Are you Hifi-Tower? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I have purchased from them previously a blender it has been very reliable and powerful. Tonight I purchased an extreme Pro nutri blender as a present for a member of my family. They gave me a great discount so happy and it comes with an extended warranty how fab 3 years cover."
"Good product"
"dose a very good job so easy to use"
"Product a little bit different from description"
"I ordered a wine cooler on July 3rd , have spoken / communicate by email to 7 different customer service people NONE of whom speak to each other it seems. One acknowledged that they received my payment via bank transfer as I could not pay by credit card and told me on Aug 14 that my order would be with me in 24 hrs. It’s now Nov 6 th and it still hasn’t arrived or been sorted despite having sent them a screen shot of the payment from my bank account..DO NOT USE THEM ! Four(4) months later I am still have no Wine Cooler or refund APPALLING SERVICE,,"
"Avoid we placed a order 6th July still waiting £151.00 continuous phone calls and all they say is I don’t know I am not sure NOR the words I want to hear !"
"Terrible service. I bought 2 floor standing speakers on auna website. Almost 3 weeks and 15 phone calls to them, still cant sort things out with them. After around 10 days and 5 phone calls (as they lost my order, somehow) I received one speaker, damaged in transit. Second arrived the next day. I called them around 10 times now, to arrange replacement, nobody sims to be interested at all. So, £181 paid 3 weeks ago and I have 1 working speaker. Very unprofessional approach to customers"
"purchased (or a least tried to - it never arrived) a dog barking collars. When it hadn't arrived I emailed them, they apologised saying due to no postcode the item didn't ship! A. Ireland don't have postcodes and B. It would have been nice to have been informed of this. Anyway they offered a 10 euro refund for the inconvenience and said my item would dispatch the next day! 2 weeks later still no item so I emailed them again - very rude responses saying it was ups fault and my fault for not giving a postcode - at this stage felt like I was talking to a wall as this had already been clarified or so I thought 2 weeks previous. I replied saying I wanted a refuns at this stage and would take my business elsewhere. To this I got a reply that it was my fault and they didn't even have to give me the 10 euro they refunded me earlier as it wasn't their fault! Wow amazing customer service. I then asked to speak to a supervisor to which I got a reply that they could send me on the item as soon as ups sent it back to them! Talk about not being listened to. I just wanted to let people know that if you deal with this company and anything goes wrong they're not going to be in any helpful or friendly so just beware"
Hifi-Tower is rated 3.00 based on 9 reviews