Hifi-Tower Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Hifi-Tower

How would you rate Hifi-Tower ?

"Terrible service. I bought 2 floor standing speakers on auna website. Almost 3 weeks and 15 phone calls to them, still cant sort things out with them. After around 10 days and 5 phone calls (as they lost my order, somehow) I received one speaker, damaged in transit. Second arrived the next day. I called them around 10 times now, to arrange replacement, nobody sims to be interested at all. So, £181 paid 3 weeks ago and I have 1 working speaker. Very unprofessional approach to customers"
Miss James
"I have purchased from them previously a blender it has been very reliable and powerful. Tonight I purchased an extreme Pro nutri blender as a present for a member of my family. They gave me a great discount so happy and it comes with an extended warranty how fab 3 years cover."
"Good product"
"purchased (or a least tried to - it never arrived) a dog barking collars. When it hadn't arrived I emailed them, they apologised saying due to no postcode the item didn't ship! A. Ireland don't have postcodes and B. It would have been nice to have been informed of this. Anyway they offered a 10 euro refund for the inconvenience and said my item would dispatch the next day! 2 weeks later still no item so I emailed them again - very rude responses saying it was ups fault and my fault for not giving a postcode - at this stage felt like I was talking to a wall as this had already been clarified or so I thought 2 weeks previous. I replied saying I wanted a refuns at this stage and would take my business elsewhere. To this I got a reply that it was my fault and they didn't even have to give me the 10 euro they refunded me earlier as it wasn't their fault! Wow amazing customer service. I then asked to speak to a supervisor to which I got a reply that they could send me on the item as soon as ups sent it back to them! Talk about not being listened to. I just wanted to let people know that if you deal with this company and anything goes wrong they're not going to be in any helpful or friendly so just beware"
"dose a very good job so easy to use"
Osei Dankwa
"Product a little bit different from description"
Hifi-Tower is rated 3.33 based on 6 reviews