HÜGGE Mattress Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend HÜGGE Mattress
Leola Mitchell
Verified Buyer
"Comfortable mattress. Took a week or so to get used to. Pillows are also amazing - use with feather pillows on top - definitely worth getting. The service from Hügge team and delivery were also excellent. Glad I made decision to buy."
Bethan Ballam
Verified Buyer
"So comfortable and very much look forward going to bed. Glad I took the plunge! Would definitely recommend!"
Adele Girdlestone
Verified Buyer
"Took a couple of nights to adjust but now am having the best nights sleep ever."
Margaret Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Very comfortable. Loving my Hugge! Paul was very responsive to all queries prior to and after purchase so can’t fault customer service. Was amazed by the way the mattress ‘grew’ when it was unwrapped. Still within 100 days but this mattress isn’t going anywhere!!!"
Magdalena Jakubczyk
Verified Buyer
"Very comfortable! Sturdy and very well made. It’s quite firm just as expected. Definitely worth the money. I am very happy about the purchase and delivery experience, professional and customer friendly!"
Stephen Moon
Verified Buyer
"I was slightly bewildered by the number of mattresses of this kind available but settled on the hugge after reading reviews even though it’s not marketed as aggressively as the rest,Paul was quick to answer my queries via the Facebook chat and the communication and delivery were excellent We have had the mattress for a few weeks now and we love it,it’s supportive but soft and comforting .almost like a hug so very well named ,I am still struggling slightly to adjust to the pillows but I think this is because I am used to a low profile one,my husband loves his ,overall couldn’t be happier,thank you Paul"
Elinor Deputy
"Cause it's great"
"Great customer service, responded to email query promptly and late at night. Fast despatch and delivery, was kept informed right up until delivery. Pillow is lovely and soft yet supportive but very comfy too. It has helped with my back pain as a result of a memory foam pillow from another well known brand. Hoping to save up to purchase the mattress in the near future."
"Had the mattress a while now b4 writing review as it has taken the wife some time to get used to it glad she did because I think it's best 1 I've ever slept on ."
Clare Hartgen
Verified Buyer
"The delivery came quickly and it was easy to unpack, thankfully I had a friend here at the time to help me. As for the mattress, I really wasn't sure the first couple of nights, but have started to love it. My back isn't painful in the morning any longer and my sleep has improved. My biggest issue was trying to keep the dogs off it :-/ . The pillows are wonderful and I now only use one rather than 2 normal ones."
"We bought another mattress on the 100 day trial, and wanted to like it, it promised everything, it failed !!! So we looked around & came across several variations, but decided to give HÜGGE a shot. Omg !! Does NOT disappoint, is NOT over hyped.... We slept, properly, woke up feeling as though we had really & truly slept! I didn’t hurt or ache or feel yuch!! If you are going to buy a mattress try this one, you won’t be disappointed I promise !!"
Mateusz, Aged 10
Verified Reviewer
"‘I used to hate going to bed… but now I look forward to it because of my HÜGGE pillow.’"
Michelle Tavendale
Verified Buyer
"Best sleep ever and so comfortable."
"If I could rate this mattress higher than 5 stars, I would! We took delivery of our Hügge mattress and pillows 3 days ago and after sleeping on a Simba for just over 12 months, I was a little skeptical that a mattress could live up to the hype. HOW WRONG COULD I BE? Sleeping on a Hügge has meant the first 3 uninterrupted nights' sleep for YEARS. I have never been so comfortable in bed since I was a child. I'm waking up with no back ache, no neck ache, no sore hips...I am amazed! I wish we'd bought one years ago. The Simba has definitely been demoted to the spare room! Also I had a few questions prior to delivery of my mattress and I have to say that Hügge's customer service is second to none...Paul answered every question quickly and with great humour even at almost 10pm at night! Great buying experience and excellent product. Well done Hügge! "
David Grave
Verified Buyer
"After looking around at all the brands on the market I’m so glad I chose Hugge . Great customer service and they really know there product so informative . Wow best nights sleep ever now after 2 weeks using a Hugge mattress no back ache just feel refreshed every morning cheers guys Dave"
"Goldilocks perfect bed - not too hard, not too soft! It took a couple of weeks to get used to but I actually had a dream I was sleeping on a cloud the other night. A great nights sleep for a great price!"
"Excellent customer service Matress fantastic pillows fantastic can not fault this company go above and beyond to make sure you get it when you want and that your happy with their product 😊👍🏻"
"Fantastic mattress ✔ Fantastic customer service ✔ Paul answers to your questions at any time of the day/week Very impressed!"
"very comfy mattress, grandpa is now happy to come and stay with us!"
"I ordered the Hugge mattress and it was delivered on our preferred day as arranged. I couldn't wait to sleep on this mattress which looks so luxury and top end. Sadly after 10 days it was clear that this mattress was not for my arthriticy bones as it was just too firm for me. So disappointing as the mattress is cool which was our other main requirement. I contacted Hugge re a refund and that's where my expectations were blown away! Claire and Paul from Hugge went out of their way to be helpful.... Arranging for my mattress to be donated to a nearby charity. Communication has been fantastic.... No sense of pressure to keep the mattress if it wasn't right for me. So wish they did a softer version I would buy of this company again in a heartbeat! Give it a go you have nothing to lose and it might be perfect for you!"
HÜGGE Mattress is rated 4.96 based on 120 reviews