HÜGGE Mattress Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend HÜGGE Mattress

paul@huggemattress.com

How would you rate HÜGGE Mattress ?

Paul Druckman
Verified Buyer
"Simply sleeping so well ever since we bought the new mattress. It is hard and I thought it may be a problem, however we are totally sold on this mattress - amazing. Actually we bought the pillows as well and wow they are incredible. Happy clients"
Ahmed Essawy
Verified Buyer
"Nice night sleep. I love the pillows."
Mrs Jade Kelly
Verified Reviewer
"This mattress is softer than the Simba. It takes time to adjust to this type of mattress compared to a traditional spring but we are starting to wake up with less back pain compared to our before mattress. The cherry on the cake is the service provided by this company. Paul made our purchase experience easy with a friendly and honest approach. Highly recommended."
Sarah Turner
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service and excellent communication before during and after the order. We purchased the mattress, protector and pillows and from the first night we’ve had the best sleep ever! I often get too warm and wake up during the night, no longer an issue.My husband would would often wake up with a sore neck, since switching the soreness has gone. Feel refreshed in the morning. Would highly recommend."
Dru Hollies
Verified Buyer
"Firstly let me mention the nightmare of trying to choose betwen all the box mattress brands available now. We happened to be able to try the eve mattress in next, and it was solid. From other reviews the simba is available to try in john lewis. But reviews said its also very firm. We like a medium mattress. So we decided to try the hugge because it was a huntch and there was another review on the website about it being a nightmare to choose, and what they had tried and not liked. This was enough to sway me. All in all the mattress has been great, took a few weeks to get used to. But its very soft, squishy but supports also. My partner suffers from sciatica and wakes up ith bad cramps down one leg. He hasnt had it at all since using the hugge mattress."
Martin Withers
Verified Buyer
"I've had my hugge mattress and pillows for a good number of weeks and they are really comfortable. The service and delivery were also excellent. Recommended!"
Frank And Sarah
Verified Reviewer
"Thanks Paul for the prompt service, should have had a HUGGE years ago,a wonderful nights sleep first rate product,tried and tested Frank and Sarah , Morecambe."
Alice Willett
Verified Buyer
"I’m incredibly pleased I purchased an Hügge! The ordering process was easy and I immediately received a text with a delivery date (for the next day!). The mattress arrived rolled up and in a bag with carry handles. Although it was heavy, not a surprise for a King Size mattress, it wasn’t difficult for two people to manoeuvre. The mattress was unrolled and puffed up quickly. It did have a chemically smell, but leaving it to air with the windows open sorted that in about 24 hours. The mattress is incredibly comfortable, a pleasure to sleep in and a chore to leave in the mornings. I would (& have) thoroughly recommend this mattress."
Thom Bleasdale
Verified Reviewer
"I am one of the tiny number of people who, I found, do not get on with this kind of mattress. I am very light (8 stone) and I have particular health conditions that just aren't compatible with this, sadly. However i would like to thank all at Hugge for being so kind and understanding about fulfilling their money back guarantee. They were as helpful as could be and really made an effort to make sure I did not feel like I had messed them around or been a nuisance. They could not have been nicer about it all. Thank you."
Hayley Adderson
Verified Buyer
"Every morning, when my alarm goes off, I have the same conversation with my husband about how I don’t want to get out of bed as I am so comfortable! The HUGGE mattress is the best things by i’ve bought in years!"
"We love our new Hugge mattress. It is firm and supportive, while still being soft enough for a very comfortable sleep. My husband used to suffer with a stiff back in the morning but the Hugge seems to have stopped this. We tried out the Tempur mattresses and found that we were swallowed up by the memory foam making it almost impossible to turn over from our back to our side. No such issues with the Hugge. The service was great too. We ordered on the Friday and the mattress was delivered by Paul the very next day! We've also got the Hugge pillows and having not used anything other than a wedge pillow for some years, I was dubious, but they are also supportive without being as 'solid' feeling as a memory foam pillow. All in all - very happy."
"We were recommended by a friend. This is an outstanding mattress I'm not normally a good sleeper but I'm out like a light. Nor would no I have considered buying a mattress online but I took the plunge and I've been really impressed. Definitely worth a try."
"An amazing mattress and pillow, but even more than that, the company were an absolute joy to deal with. Prompt, friendly and a great product - couldn’t ask for more."
Penny Dryden
Verified Buyer
"It’s very comfortable and I sleep well on it. The pillows are exceptionally good! Thank you!"
"Wow, such a comfortable mattress! Since sleeping on it i’ve woken up feeling refreshed, i’m sleeping really soundly all night. The pillows are also amazing, I highly recommend getting them along with the mattress!"
"comfy and good and firm"
"After sleeping on the mattress my landlord proved for six months I am now sleeping allot better. Delivery was quick and easy as well!!"
"Great products!!"
"It feels like a big Hug! Comfortable without being too soft! Also if you're sleeping with a partner the mattress somehow absorbs movement and you can't feel them tossing and turning in the night! Love it :)"
Gareth Worsnup
Verified Buyer
"Buying a new Mattress these days is hard work. Once the advertising models know you're on the hunt for a mattress, you'll encounter - Simba, Eve, Leesa, Emma, Casper, OTTY, Tempur and others.. I agonized over this decision for far too long, and I just wanted to give my reasoning for choosing HÜGGE. Firstly, tried the Simba in John Lewis - Too Hard. They put this near a Tempur which feels amazing in comparison, Simba does not even come close. But do you really want to fork out 1.5k+ on a new Mattress when there are all these other new brands to consider? I then got stuck in a Maze of comparing the others all offering broadly the same features. I couldn't be bothered to 100 day trial one for the hassle of then sending it back and waiting weeks for my money back. I then saw that Harrods had effectively endorsed HÜGGE, and that I could try that in store. I did and loved it! It has a luxurious softness that felt good on an initial lay down, and the Harrods seal of approval gave me confidence. (Harrods also sell 20k+ Mattresses in the same room, so surely they must have made this HÜGGE a considered offering I thought to myself). So finally I got on Facebook the next day, spoke to Paul who helped me with my order, gave me a great service, and arranged a delivery in the next few days. REVIEW 1 MONTH ON: It's GREAT! We love it! We won't be sending it back. I woke up (side sleeper) with lower back pain every morning which has now completely gone. My wife also woke with shoulder pain (front sleeper) every morning which has also gone. The mattress is supportive, but its got a really nice soft feel on the top layer. I know its a battlefield out there, but I would definitely recommend this product."
HÜGGE Mattress is rated 4.96 based on 81 reviews