HUGGE Mattress Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend HUGGE Mattress
09AM
9AM

About HUGGE Mattress : HÜGGE’s amazingly comfortable mattress uniquely combines two different types of memory foam. In a recipe for the best night's sleep, the secret memory foam mattress combination has been married with a zoned foam mattress base to hug and to hold, from this day forward, in sickness and in health to give you the most blissful night’s sleep ever.<br /> <br /> We think it’s a marriage made in heaven, but remember, it can be annulled anytime over the first 100 days. Ü<br /> <br /> 100 NIGHT TRIAL<br /> FREE SHIPPING TO UK MAINLAND WITHIN 3 DAYS<br /> FREE RETURNS

paul@huggemattress.com

Tell us how HUGGE Mattress made you happy

"I have tried to return my mattress under the 100 day trial but have told they are no longer trading, not sure what is going on with the website still being live but pursing a claim via my credit card."
Are you HUGGE Mattress ? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Do not buy a mattress as they have reportedly ceased trading according to an email I received when trying to return a mattress."
"Comfortable and cool, having the best sleep for a long time 😊"
"Great mattress, a special layer on the top keeps your body cool. Great comfort and quality sleep experience. But I am not at all happy with the pillows."
"Overall a great mattress. Bought after researching bed in a box mattresses extensively online. Chose HUGGE because of the materials used and because the foam is Centipur, meaning I can rest happily knowing harmful chemicals are not sitting under me as I sleep. After unboxing, the new mattress smell lasted about 2 days but was less noticeable than other mattresses, it had fully gone within 1 week. Coming from a memory foam mattress previously, this one does feel firmer and I wish it was just a little bit softer. When I wake up in the morning, it feels softer than when I go to bed at night, but I wish it was a little bit softer in the first place. One slight thing with the design is that the seams of the cover that surround the outer edges of the mattress come onto the top of the mattress at the bottom end, at least on my mattress - So every night I feel the seam when I move my feet, it is quite pronounced. It is a minor thing and when turning the mattress it should be ok the other way. The modern design of grey side and white top does look good overall, and the cover is well made and appropriate. I also bought the pillows which are bouncy and genuinely do look as fluffed as those you would find in a hotel. Quite happy with these, although they took a little getting used to. They are nice to prop up against the headboard and relax. Probably best for back sleepers, I'm a side sleeper so sleep with my arm underneath the pillow at night, it is a shame they do not have adjustable layers as some of the others on the market, but I can not stress enough that THEY LOOK LIKE FLUFFY HOTEL PILLOWS and retain shape well. Delivery was really quick and on time, so no complaints there. Mattress, pillows and protector were all rolled into the box. Overall very happy with this HUGGE purchase, and I think I made the right choice, I hope the company continues to receive recognition in the crazy market at the moment."
"I couldn't rate Hugge higher for their service and mattress. There was a problem with our mattresses delivery and it was looking like we weren't going to get a mattress for the day we were supposed to, but as soon as we spoke with one of the team they were straight onto sorting the problem and even went so far as to drive to our home to personally deliver the mattress! You just don't get that kind of service with most places and I would 100% order from them again and recommend to anyone."
"So good that I was late for work.... honestly! My first night's sleep on my new mattress was fabulous, and really helps with my shoulder and neck nerve damage. Well worth the money!"
"Fantastic customer service and as fair as the matress is concerned it's the best I've tried for quality in it's price range. Bought for my daughter but can't wait to buy one for ourselves."
"Good experience overall. I understand that it’s not HÜGGE directly but the delivery driver did not ring the bell, they just left the parcel in the foyer probably to avoid lugging the beast to our apartment. The mattress is very different! I had a memory foam one as a child and like the firm feeling it gives but this is a lot more comprehensive of a mattress. I didn’t like it to begin with but my partner begged not to take it back and now that I’m used to it I can feel the difference in quality and comfort. Bedsheets barely fit on but they stay put. Absolutely love it and if you don’t immediately love it you will do! ALSO THOSE PILLOWS ARE INCREDIBLE. Seems as though they will definitely last 10 years! They are amazing! Also, they make the bed look like a hotel."
"Long standing issues with pillows and poor sleep. Can't get used to memory foam, 2 pillows too high and 1 too low. These seemed different so thought I'd give it a go, as they have a 30 day satisfaction guarantee. Only had this pillow for a short while but feels great, hasn't lost it's shape and is very comfortable. It has a different feel due to sprung core, but very soft to lie on and so far so good. I would recommend. Customer experience also good and very good communication."
"The Hugge Mattress is of exceptional quality, definitely increased my sleep quality at home. The customer service is also excellent - Paul from Hugge has been extremely helpful, especially when the wrong size mattress was ordered and arranged a very quick swap for the right size."
"So comfortable and fun to unpack. No cost is too high for a good nights sleep. Complete value for money."
"Mattress feels great, Has a quality memory foam feel and is much better than a previous bed in a box that I tried. Only downside is I am finding I wake up with a soar lower back which may be just me getting used to the new sleeping position coming from a firmer mattress, I sure hope so as it is really comfortable and cozy."
"We have had our Hugge mattress now for about four weeks and so far it has been fab. This our second try at a 100 day mattress, the first being a Silentnight 3 zone which just didn't perform. The Hugge is a much better quality mattress which doesn't sag at the edges unlike our previous try. The service from the Hugge team has been great and our sleep is definitely better."
"Never had a memory foam mattress before, but Hügge is an absolute bliss. As soon as we opened it we lied down to try it and we just didn't want to get up! I wasn't normally able to sleep on my side as it would always hurt my arms and my joints, but I can finally do that with this mattress as nothing hurts at all. Can't compare it to any other memory foam mattress but in comparison to any spring mattress this is a game changer."
"Amazing service from HUGGE - stupidity on my part resolved easily. Also the mattress itself is amazing and makes a huge difference - slept well each night since swapping the old sprung mattress out"
"Awesome mattress, what a quality nights sleep we are having. It’s the best. Service was great, a small issue not of HUGGE’s making sorted quickly and efficiently. Great price and a great experience. I have never written a review before but I just had to this time. Highly highly recommend."
"Just bought the mattress protector. It's really good and has the advantage of helping to prevent the sheet from rucking up as well. I would definitely recommend this product."
"thanks very much for the efficient way you removed old mattress and set up new. It was a little on the hard side to start with, but seems to be getting a bit softer (or I'm getting more used to it). I have to say I'm not getting up in the morning bent double and not so many aches and pains...so yes I would recommend you try this mattress....you've nothing to lose and everything to gain"
"Love it so comfortable a lot more support than I originally thought I always went for a firm matress due to my back so was a little unsure if I would get away with this but it is fantastic support at every point so glad I decided to give it a go thanks hügge I love it x"
HUGGE Mattress is rated 4.85 based on 226 reviews