HÜGGE Mattress Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend HÜGGE Mattress

How would you rate HÜGGE Mattress ?

Hannah Moore
Verified Buyer
"Loving our new mattress. Super fast delivery. We’ve both been waking up so refreshed. I like a firm mattress and this is the perfect balance for myself and my partner 😊"
"Just to let you know that the pillow and mattress are all that you say on the website! We both love the pillows, and think they are the best we have ever had. To get them free was a real bonus as they are well worth the full price. Same with the mattress - Katharine took to it immediately and is really enjoying having a comfortable night's sleep and waking fully rested for the first time in a while. For myself. I always take some time to adapt to any change, but I did notice I standing and walking fully upright right after getting up - rather than as before when it took 30 minutes of walking about! This is our first foam mattress, hence me thinking the zip had to be on top to wash/change the cover! It seems really different to the sprung variety so it has taken me almost until now (2 weeks) to really appreciate how well it combines comfort with support. Well done for a good design and excellent products"
"Had our super king mattress for a couple of months now - we liked it immediately and LOVE it now. Definitely get a better night sleep, and no backache despite being heavily pregnant! The mattress is thick, with many layers and so a deep set fitted sheet is required. Also have the two pillows which we both rate highly, they are firm and supportive. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend."
David Firth
Verified Buyer
"I've had memory foam before and didn't like it but thought I'd give the Hugge a try. Anyway the Hugge was a lot better than what I'd used before, however I still didn't like the lack of bounce that memory foam offers. You can tell the mattress is of exceptional quality and the foam density is what made me choose Hugge from all the others. The customer support is the best I've ever experienced and I can't recommend this company enough. They issued a refund as soon as the mattress was collected and the process was as hassle free as reasonably possible. Hugge is a great company it's just a shame the mattress did not suit me"
Ness O’dowd
Verified Buyer
"Amazing quality and the customer service and delivery was above and beyond. Couldn't rate Hugge or Paul any higher."
Paul Greaves
Verified Buyer
"Very comfortable, I wish I had bought one before, now getting a great nights sleep."
Nathan Turney
Verified Buyer
"Love my mattress, love my pillows! They are so comfy I find it hard to get up and out! Best mattress and pillows I have had and I have had a few! Money well spent."
Joanne Barker
Verified Buyer
"Wow, I love this mattress. We’ve had this about a month now and I’m having the best nights sleep ever. I didn’t want to review this straight away as it did take a good week to get used to but once we did the difference was amazing. We have the pillows as well as the mattress and same again took about a week to get used to it but so worthwhile. I didn’t realise how much I had got used to our mattress until we stayed 2 nights in a hotel and actually looked forward to getting home to our own bed, totally new to us."
Muslema Mustoe
Verified Buyer
"It's amazing! I haven't woken up with a headache or neck pain since we bought it. For me the real winner is the pillow. My husband didnt like the pillow but his only complaint about the mattress; he slept too deeply! After five years of having an awful nights sleep it took him a few nights to get used to it. If you're still debating which mattress to get, give this one a go. I promise if you'll get the best customer service if you decide to keep it, or not. You really have nothing to lose but could gain the best night sleep you've ever had."
Dafydd Morgan
Verified Buyer
"Since having taken delivery of our HUGGE mattress two weeks ago we have been enjoying the best sleep that we have had in years. No pressure points just total support a relaxing cool sleep. Order and delivery was problem free. We would have no hesitation in recommending this product to anyone looking for a good night's sleep."
Ashraf Awad
Verified Buyer
"One of the best I have tried in years....thank you"
"We brought as a 60th bday present for my mother in law, was not sure about the mattress as she is a very fussy sleeper, she has arthritis. Fingers crossed no complains as of yet, she is very happy with it, no more aching or stiff body when she wakes up in the morning. Definitely recommend."
Anna Thomas
"Excellent customer service."
Leola Mitchell
Verified Buyer
"Comfortable mattress. Took a week or so to get used to. Pillows are also amazing - use with feather pillows on top - definitely worth getting. The service from Hügge team and delivery were also excellent. Glad I made decision to buy."
Bethan Ballam
Verified Buyer
"So comfortable and very much look forward going to bed. Glad I took the plunge! Would definitely recommend!"
Adele Girdlestone
Verified Buyer
"Took a couple of nights to adjust but now am having the best nights sleep ever."
Margaret Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Very comfortable. Loving my Hugge! Paul was very responsive to all queries prior to and after purchase so can’t fault customer service. Was amazed by the way the mattress ‘grew’ when it was unwrapped. Still within 100 days but this mattress isn’t going anywhere!!!"
Magdalena Jakubczyk
Verified Buyer
"Very comfortable! Sturdy and very well made. It’s quite firm just as expected. Definitely worth the money. I am very happy about the purchase and delivery experience, professional and customer friendly!"
Stephen Moon
Verified Buyer
"I was slightly bewildered by the number of mattresses of this kind available but settled on the hugge after reading reviews even though it’s not marketed as aggressively as the rest,Paul was quick to answer my queries via the Facebook chat and the communication and delivery were excellent We have had the mattress for a few weeks now and we love it,it’s supportive but soft and comforting .almost like a hug so very well named ,I am still struggling slightly to adjust to the pillows but I think this is because I am used to a low profile one,my husband loves his ,overall couldn’t be happier,thank you Paul"
Elinor Deputy