HUGGE Mattress Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend HUGGE Mattress

Tell us how HUGGE Mattress made you happy

"Good experience overall. I understand that it’s not HÜGGE directly but the delivery driver did not ring the bell, they just left the parcel in the foyer probably to avoid lugging the beast to our apartment. The mattress is very different! I had a memory foam one as a child and like the firm feeling it gives but this is a lot more comprehensive of a mattress. I didn’t like it to begin with but my partner begged not to take it back and now that I’m used to it I can feel the difference in quality and comfort. Bedsheets barely fit on but they stay put. Absolutely love it and if you don’t immediately love it you will do! ALSO THOSE PILLOWS ARE INCREDIBLE. Seems as though they will definitely last 10 years! They are amazing! Also, they make the bed look like a hotel."
"Long standing issues with pillows and poor sleep. Can't get used to memory foam, 2 pillows too high and 1 too low. These seemed different so thought I'd give it a go, as they have a 30 day satisfaction guarantee. Only had this pillow for a short while but feels great, hasn't lost it's shape and is very comfortable. It has a different feel due to sprung core, but very soft to lie on and so far so good. I would recommend. Customer experience also good and very good communication."
"The Hugge Mattress is of exceptional quality, definitely increased my sleep quality at home. The customer service is also excellent - Paul from Hugge has been extremely helpful, especially when the wrong size mattress was ordered and arranged a very quick swap for the right size."
"So comfortable and fun to unpack. No cost is too high for a good nights sleep. Complete value for money."
"Mattress feels great, Has a quality memory foam feel and is much better than a previous bed in a box that I tried. Only downside is I am finding I wake up with a soar lower back which may be just me getting used to the new sleeping position coming from a firmer mattress, I sure hope so as it is really comfortable and cozy."
"We have had our Hugge mattress now for about four weeks and so far it has been fab. This our second try at a 100 day mattress, the first being a Silentnight 3 zone which just didn't perform. The Hugge is a much better quality mattress which doesn't sag at the edges unlike our previous try. The service from the Hugge team has been great and our sleep is definitely better."
"Never had a memory foam mattress before, but Hügge is an absolute bliss. As soon as we opened it we lied down to try it and we just didn't want to get up! I wasn't normally able to sleep on my side as it would always hurt my arms and my joints, but I can finally do that with this mattress as nothing hurts at all. Can't compare it to any other memory foam mattress but in comparison to any spring mattress this is a game changer."
"Amazing service from HUGGE - stupidity on my part resolved easily. Also the mattress itself is amazing and makes a huge difference - slept well each night since swapping the old sprung mattress out"
"Awesome mattress, what a quality nights sleep we are having. It’s the best. Service was great, a small issue not of HUGGE’s making sorted quickly and efficiently. Great price and a great experience. I have never written a review before but I just had to this time. Highly highly recommend."
"Just bought the mattress protector. It's really good and has the advantage of helping to prevent the sheet from rucking up as well. I would definitely recommend this product."
"thanks very much for the efficient way you removed old mattress and set up new. It was a little on the hard side to start with, but seems to be getting a bit softer (or I'm getting more used to it). I have to say I'm not getting up in the morning bent double and not so many aches and pains...so yes I would recommend you try this mattress....you've nothing to lose and everything to gain"
"Love it so comfortable a lot more support than I originally thought I always went for a firm matress due to my back so was a little unsure if I would get away with this but it is fantastic support at every point so glad I decided to give it a go thanks hügge I love it x"
"Having suffered with lower back pain post sleep for what seems an age. The decision to renew my mattress was an easy one. After much research & reviews of numerous models I opted to try out the HUGGE. After my first week of having my new mattress I am thoroughly satisfied that I have made a sound decision with my choice. An excellent balance of comfort combined with just the right amount of support. The importance of a good mattress & quality sleep is such an important part of everyday life & I feel wholeheartedly that the HUGGE mattress provides exactly that."
"Bought in January 18. We thought it was ok at first a happily kept it after the 100 day trail passed but after a few months both me and my wife started to suffer lower back pain. We ended up buying another mattress which cured our back pain."
Hi Gavin. Oh no! So sorry to hear that. Our fab mattress comes with a 10 year guarantee. If you feel it's not as great as it was, we can send someone out to have a look at it and if it needs repair or replacement, we'll take of it. Ü
"Absolutely over the moon with my new mattress it’s perfect 😊"
"The best sleep which I ever had... Highly recommended"
"3 months in and I have to say I love my Hügge mattress. I find it extremely comfortable and supportive either on my side or back. Customer service from Paul and the gang were second to none also."
"Best night ever, so comfortable. Customer service is excellent, sorted a problem with my original order in less than an hour."
"I received my matress on Tuesday 26th February and could not wait to try it out that night , I also received my 2 free pillows and I also got the mattress protector. I can only say WOW, from word go it was amazing and so comfortable. I am so pleased I chose a Hügge matress and it certainly gets a 5* from me . Amanda Bradley"
"Oh my, this mattress is amazing!!! I bought a medium mattress 5 months ago and every morning I woke with painful hips and dead legs. Not any more!!!! I can’t recommend this enough, it’s helped my sciatica too massively. And the customer service is fantastic, I ordered it on the Thursday, discovered Paul was fairly local to me so pushed my luck and asked when I could get delivery as I was struggling, Saturday morning he drove the mattress to us personally. A****** Paul, to you and your business, you deserve every good thing!!! A quality product and an awesome service, cannot speak highly enough."
HUGGE Mattress is rated 4.88 based on 218 reviews