HÜGGE Mattress Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend HÜGGE Mattress

How would you rate HÜGGE Mattress ?

"I had been researching mattresses for what felt like forever. We had looked at the Tempur several times but just couldn't convince ourselves it was the best decision and felt caught in a conundrum between the Eve, Casper and Simba. I happened across HUGGE by luck more than anything and as Harrods is conveniently located for me I decided to go and try it out. I was surprised by the quality of the mattress and equally impressed HUGGE had gotten Harrods on board so we decided to go for it. Delivery was spot on - the gents bringing it were lovely (and good east midlands lads too) and they bought it to our room and unpacked it for us and took away our old mattress. We couldn't wait to go to bed on that first night and whilst there was an initial suspicion from my Husband that this was going to be too soft, he slept like a baby and was won over. This is a lovely mattress with a quality feel and does give you the feeling of sleeping on clouds. I am slightly worried about the longevity of the mattress as I can only assume that over time this is likely to soften more / flatten / lose some density and I am worried that at that point we will decide it isn't right for us as any softer than it is at current will be too soft for us. We are about 2 weeks into our purchase and I can honestly say I have had some of the best sleeps and do seem to be fidgeting less during the night. I am really hoping this continues."
"Enjoying and getting used to the mattress so far. The pillows are a godsend. Protector is super high quality. 10/10 for me."
"Had the king size mattress for 14 night's now, really impressed, great night's sleep. Took a few nights to get used to it,but back feels so much better now. Pillows are brillant as well, so good my 3 yr old has stolen one for her bed 😂"
"I must first mention the quality of customer service I received from Paul and his team in delivering our mattress. We are based in a difficult to deliver to location and he and his team made it happen. The mattress is absolutely great. Exceptionally comfortable and great quality. I would recommend HUGGE to anyone."
"Best night sleep I’ve had in ages!! Best money I’ve spent..worth every penny and the pillows are the best too."
"My first memory foam mattress and obviously very different from my ten year old previous mattress. I've slept in it for four nights now and I love it. Sleeping better and much less back pain, I feel very supported. Ordering process very simple, I got a discount as I am a blue light card holder, delivery early on expected day. Glad I did such extensive research and am very happy with my new mattress, thank you!"
"First memory foam mattress I've had and was a bit unsure about comfort but I have found it to be very comfortable and get a great nights sleep!"
"Really impressed with the all round customer service and the ease of communication via social media if you chose to use it. Quality of the Mattress and pillows are fantastic, definitely improved the quality of sleep."
"I did alot of research on different mattresses before ordering my Hügge. I was concerned that the mattress would be too hot but the reviews seemed to suggest otherwise. I decided to go for it with the 100 day free trial as a back up incase it wasn't what I hoped. There was no need to worry as it's brilliant. Through the heatwave we've been having it's been perfectly cool and comfortable. I ordered the mattress protector too which is great. My mattress came with two pillows and I love mine. Husband isn't a fan but hey, we're all different. I will have another one once I've eventually worn mine out. I would definitely recommend."
"This mattress is AMAZING! I absolutely love it, it’s just perfect; its soft but firm, it’s cosy and comfortable and the pillows are gorgeous. I am very very happy with my purchase, I’m just annoyed at myself that I wasted time before buying it - my advice would be, just get on and buy it! I would also say that their customer service, ordering and delivery is brilliant and definitely value for money."
"Still getting used to it Paul but it seems as if my sleep is getting better at the moment. But I don't know if I would keep it as it not be for me but then again it might another couple of weeks on it then ill be able to give you a more positive answer. Thanks."
"Amazing pillow! I really love it and my sleep is much better now. It is really worth the money!"
"We both love the pillows, and think they are the best we have ever had. Same with the mattress - my wife took to it immediately and is really enjoying having a comfortable night's sleep and waking fully rested for the first time in years. For myself. I always take some time to adapt to any change, but noticed right away being less stiff on getting up - rather after a few minutes of walking about! However this is our first foam mattress, so it feels quite different to the sprung variety and has taken me almost 2 weeks to really appreciate how well it combines comfort with support. Also- a bonus in the current heatwave - it not only feels much cooler but keeps us separate in bed, if we want to be. Well done for two excellent products!"
"My husband loved the mattress, sadly I didn't get on so well with it. Hugge are true to their word with the trial & the customer service is the BEST I've ever come across. Seriously recommend this company. 5*"
"Loving our new mattress. Super fast delivery. We’ve both been waking up so refreshed. I like a firm mattress and this is the perfect balance for myself and my partner 😊"
"Just to let you know that the pillow and mattress are all that you say on the website! We both love the pillows, and think they are the best we have ever had. To get them free was a real bonus as they are well worth the full price. Same with the mattress - Katharine took to it immediately and is really enjoying having a comfortable night's sleep and waking fully rested for the first time in a while. For myself. I always take some time to adapt to any change, but I did notice I standing and walking fully upright right after getting up - rather than as before when it took 30 minutes of walking about! This is our first foam mattress, hence me thinking the zip had to be on top to wash/change the cover! It seems really different to the sprung variety so it has taken me almost until now (2 weeks) to really appreciate how well it combines comfort with support. Well done for a good design and excellent products"
"Had our super king mattress for a couple of months now - we liked it immediately and LOVE it now. Definitely get a better night sleep, and no backache despite being heavily pregnant! The mattress is thick, with many layers and so a deep set fitted sheet is required. Also have the two pillows which we both rate highly, they are firm and supportive. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend."
"I've had memory foam before and didn't like it but thought I'd give the Hugge a try. Anyway the Hugge was a lot better than what I'd used before, however I still didn't like the lack of bounce that memory foam offers. You can tell the mattress is of exceptional quality and the foam density is what made me choose Hugge from all the others. The customer support is the best I've ever experienced and I can't recommend this company enough. They issued a refund as soon as the mattress was collected and the process was as hassle free as reasonably possible. Hugge is a great company it's just a shame the mattress did not suit me"
"Amazing quality and the customer service and delivery was above and beyond. Couldn't rate Hugge or Paul any higher."
"Very comfortable, I wish I had bought one before, now getting a great nights sleep."
HÜGGE Mattress is rated 4.95 based on 147 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!