Hertz Reviews

13% of reviewers recommend Hertz

Tell us how Hertz made you happy

"Absolute Rip Off! £185 for half a tank of Fuel! another £120 in other charges that made no sense. started at £120 for 4 days and ended up at £640 for 4 days and a few house and half a tank of fuel. Be warned, they don't care, had the chance to be reasonable and help a bit, but were not interested! Don't use Hertz."
Are you Hertz? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I returned the car at Luton Airport. I was later charged £35 smoking fee. I don't even smoke and no one who was in the vehicle even smokes! I have reported this to Hertz over 10 days ago and was told that the car smelt of smoke and the charge is correct I have appealed this since and haven't heard anything back. It is 100 percent impossible that this was caused by myself I am a non smoker (and have never smoked) this is even declared on my life insurance"
"Linda from the Hertz counter at DCA is a rock star. Some of the best customer service I've ever experienced."
"thank you, Hertz! Appreciate the nice customer service :)"
"Hertz I love great customer service So these 3 great Hertz folks found and returned a hard drive"
"I love customer service! 3 employees recovered a hard drive that slipped between seats of my rental."
"Chad provided excellent customer service."
"I appreciate it and the customer service associate I spoke with was very helpful"
Hertz is rated 2.75 based on 8 reviews