Hertz Reviews

13% of reviewers recommend Hertz

How would you rate Hertz ?

"Absolute Rip Off! £185 for half a tank of Fuel! another £120 in other charges that made no sense. started at £120 for 4 days and ended up at £640 for 4 days and a few house and half a tank of fuel. Be warned, they don't care, had the chance to be reasonable and help a bit, but were not interested! Don't use Hertz."
"I returned the car at Luton Airport. I was later charged £35 smoking fee. I don't even smoke and no one who was in the vehicle even smokes! I have reported this to Hertz over 10 days ago and was told that the car smelt of smoke and the charge is correct I have appealed this since and haven't heard anything back. It is 100 percent impossible that this was caused by myself I am a non smoker (and have never smoked) this is even declared on my life insurance"
"Linda from the Hertz counter at DCA is a rock star. Some of the best customer service I've ever experienced."
Ascalon Films
Unverified Reviewer
"thank you, Hertz! Appreciate the nice customer service :)"
Chuck Robbins
Unverified Reviewer
"Hertz I love great customer service So these 3 great Hertz folks found and returned a hard drive"
Chuck Robbins
Unverified Reviewer
"I love customer service! 3 employees recovered a hard drive that slipped between seats of my rental."
"Chad provided excellent customer service."
Paul Sommerstad
Unverified Reviewer
"I appreciate it and the customer service associate I spoke with was very helpful"
Hertz is rated 2.75 based on 8 reviews