Heatersuk Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Heatersuk

How would you rate Heatersuk?

39 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Gayna

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Heatersuk in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Gayna Home
Verified Buyer
"The heater I ordered arrived OK & was fine. Nice looking & slim.. The only issue I had was that it doesn't seem to give out as much heat in relation to the suggested output online. It was bought for my mother & I chose one that had higher heat output than was suggested but it stil wasn't enough. Can't afford another."
Jane Lothian
Verified Buyer
"The machine performed exactly as advised by the company and we are completely satisfied with the service and promptness of delivery"
Ralph Parfitt
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Ordered at 16.25 hrs delivered 10.30 next day."
Barbara Burns
Verified Buyer
"I purchased two heaters and one dehumidifier the advice and service I received was more than excellent I am so pleased with my purchases and would thoroughly recommend this company"
"good service"
Alison Lorch
Verified Buyer
"Completely satisfied. Product much quieter than my old one and condensation and damp disappeared. The 'laundry mode' on the timer is fantastic, particularly as no tumble drying facility."
Chrissie Gibson
Verified Buyer
"We ordered a panel heater direct from HeatersUK. It had a complicated programming system and a battery. The battery indicator kept flashing 'low'. Without this, it would not retain the programmes. When I contacted HeatersUK, who were very pleasant, they said that I had to get in touch with the supplier myself. This took sometime. Eventually they agreed to replace the whole thing. I all took longer that it ought. Meantime my daughter was cold in her flat. Not impressed."
Heather Bradner
Verified Buyer
"My emailed query received no response so I rang a week later. The customer advisor was helpful but had to get further information - he rang back within a couple of hours. Then it got a bit complicated. The heater was under warranty and we were told that the heaters would be collected to have the bulbs replaced. Then we got an email from Clarke International say they would send replacement bulbs if we could fit them. We could and they did. We were then unsure whether the heater would be collected by HeatersUK (but made the assumption that they wouldn't). Slightly confusing. However, the customer advisor was very pleasant, helpful and rang back when he said he would."
Ghislaine Todhunter
Verified Buyer
"Delivered as promised, process all very simple."
Karl Pearce
Verified Buyer
"Very good product and delivery"
Jennifer Rees
Verified Buyer
"Only used on few occasions but warms up quickly and looks very neat and of very good quality. Very pleased with purchase."
Linda Anderson
Verified Buyer
"very happy with my purchase, my only comment the instructions a bit hard to follow but I seem to have been able to manage it manually."
Jennifer Colins
Verified Buyer
"I have never heard of your company, so can you please tell me what I have purchased from you?? Thanks for your reply, yes I have ordered dehumidifiers , and the service was prompt and efficient, we are very pleasedwith them ."
Hi Apologies. You purchased a dehumidifier from our dehumidifiersuk.com website. Hopefully you had a good experience with your sale? Looking at the order is seems that you received your unit promptly. Regards, Terry
Mike Parry
Verified Buyer
"The product was very good value was delivered promptly and works very well in our home."
Dave Barraclough
Verified Buyer
"Bought for my daughter. She thinks it's great. Dries her washing in no time at all and has simultaneously helped remove algae/mold marks on he kitchen ceiling. Has no doubt saved me a small fortune as she previously used my drier."
Charles Beresford
Verified Buyer
"A good machine that does what it promises. The free Konig 'Weather station' measuring humidity and temperature is appreciated. A quieter fan would improve the machine even more."
Steve Dyer
Verified Buyer
"the unit we purchased was delivered very speedily, and the unit is very economical to use neat fitting, and we are extra pleased with it in our conservatory. we will certainly buy again when neccasary,or require many many thanks steve d"
Robert Wolf
Verified Buyer
"Bought a dehumidifier from DehumidifiersUK at a really good price. It works great and has made a significant improvement to our home environment."
Daron Lloyd
Verified Buyer
"Just a great company with a wonderful product in the Veito range and customer service is marvellous with Dave being such an absolute star; He ticks all the boxes in terms of delivery, technical support and communication. Makes the company tick and gives complete customer satisfaction"
"I have used one of these dehumidifiers for more than 12 years and it is still working. I hope this new one works as well."
Heatersuk is rated 4.28 based on 39 reviews