Heatersuk Reviews

3PM
3PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Heatersuk deliver?

How can I contact Heatersuk?

Tell us how Heatersuk made you happy

Telephone
"Knowledgeable friendly staff,great product and fast delivery."
Posted 17 minutes ago
Are you Heatersuk? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Heatersuk receives. Reply Free
"I ordered a Broughton Blue Giant FFHT32 18kw from these guys. Best price around. Delivered promptly. Now my big cold workshop is toasty warm. Very happy. Will buy from them again. Cheers!"
Posted 1 hour ago
"I ordered the wrong fan heater, but, despite this, heaters uk refunded the purchase and sent the correct product very promotky. Essential, as it was needed for a greenhouse of tropical orchids!"
"I ordered the wrong heater but, despite that,the company refunded the purchase and supplied the heater I should have ordered extremely promptly. Essential, as it was needed for a greenhouse of orchids!"
"Ordered the Vieto Mini Blade heater on a Sunday and didn't receive any confirmation email but this was my problem because Gmail put it in Junk Mail folder and I didn't check. Contacted HeatersUk and waited for return call. In the meantime the heater arrived on the Thursday but the wrong colour. Accepted a discount rather than go through the hassle of returning.. etc. Very pleased with end result and customer service. Heater fitted and wife happy!"
"Finding them very good quality heaters ,noise is low,heats up fast, good service . Thank you George"
"Confusing purchasing process called to check price and availability told all ok and to purchase soon as prices are due to be increased. Placed order paid in full. Got a call the next day asking if we had made the purchase so said yes all done and paid was told ok great. 15 mins later get another call from someone else to say the price was wrong and we had to pay extra £150 or else they would cancel order and refund. Paid extra and awaited delivery. Came a week later than advised so in mean time had to hire. Eventually arrived with missing parts two weeks later still waiting for parts to arrive so potentially will need to hire again so more lost money. And to top it off after chasing for a week for invoice after we had paid it is only for original amount with no sign of invoice for additional money we were asked to pay. The saga goes on defiantly not worth the supposed discount ted price as all in all it’s worked out more expensive. Call messaging centre is frustrating especially when all they can do is take a message. Amateur set up and wholly unprofessional AVOID"
"Most horrendous customer service ever. Orders were dispatched quickly however within a month one of the heaters had broken. Again heaters UK were quick to Dispatch a replacement, however one of the bulbs was broken and we were told we may need to return the damaged products. Contacted Heathers UK on more than 5 occasions by email and phone to get the damaged bulb replaced and the damaged products collected however despite being told on numerous occasions someone would get back to me no-one ever did. This matter has been on-going since Feb, it is now the end of April and still nothing, so I have given up. We had to buy replacement bulbs from another supplier."
"The heater I ordered arrived OK & was fine. Nice looking & slim.. The only issue I had was that it doesn't seem to give out as much heat in relation to the suggested output online. It was bought for my mother & I chose one that had higher heat output than was suggested but it stil wasn't enough. Can't afford another."
"The machine performed exactly as advised by the company and we are completely satisfied with the service and promptness of delivery"
"Excellent service. Ordered at 16.25 hrs delivered 10.30 next day."
"I purchased two heaters and one dehumidifier the advice and service I received was more than excellent I am so pleased with my purchases and would thoroughly recommend this company"
"good service"
"Completely satisfied. Product much quieter than my old one and condensation and damp disappeared. The 'laundry mode' on the timer is fantastic, particularly as no tumble drying facility."
"We ordered a panel heater direct from HeatersUK. It had a complicated programming system and a battery. The battery indicator kept flashing 'low'. Without this, it would not retain the programmes. When I contacted HeatersUK, who were very pleasant, they said that I had to get in touch with the supplier myself. This took sometime. Eventually they agreed to replace the whole thing. I all took longer that it ought. Meantime my daughter was cold in her flat. Not impressed."
"My emailed query received no response so I rang a week later. The customer advisor was helpful but had to get further information - he rang back within a couple of hours. Then it got a bit complicated. The heater was under warranty and we were told that the heaters would be collected to have the bulbs replaced. Then we got an email from Clarke International say they would send replacement bulbs if we could fit them. We could and they did. We were then unsure whether the heater would be collected by HeatersUK (but made the assumption that they wouldn't). Slightly confusing. However, the customer advisor was very pleasant, helpful and rang back when he said he would."
"Delivered as promised, process all very simple."
"Very good product and delivery"
"Only used on few occasions but warms up quickly and looks very neat and of very good quality. Very pleased with purchase."
"very happy with my purchase, my only comment the instructions a bit hard to follow but I seem to have been able to manage it manually."
Heatersuk is rated 4.23 based on 47 reviews