Haus Direct Reviews

Based on 393 reviews
Over A Week
Read Haus Direct Reviews

About Haus Direct:

Introducing the latest furniture styles and trends from season to season, inspired by you and your lifestyle, Products available for both domestic and contract customers, home, interiors and your living space all under one roof. Visit hausdirect.com

Sales@hausdirect.com

Tell us how Haus Direct made you happy
SCAMMERS !!!! Ordered 2 lamp tables on 24 July Rang you on 5th august as heard nothing from since order confirmation was told someone ring back, no phone call received so emailed & nothing !!! No tables no refund contacted my credit card company & reported as fraud. I hope you sleep well at night THIEVES !!!
Hopeless! Avoid at all costs. Horrendous experience. Ordered a beanbag and after 3 weeks with no dispatch notice I contacted them to request a delivery date. No reply to multiple emails and phone calls. Ended up buying it from the actual manufacturer and it arrived in 2 days. Had to get a refund through my bank.
They did not send my order for over a month. I read the reviews everywhere and they are terrible. I called and challenged them to declare their UK company registered name and number, their "customer service" panicked and claimed she don't have to tell me. It is not mentioned on their website and is required when trading or entering into a sales contract. They clearly are hiding something. I have reported them to trading standards and we should all do to remove fraudulent companies like Haus Direct! If they are purely drop shipping then they are just damaging the industry.
DO NOT BUY FROM HAUS OF PAIN! Scam company who do not deliver items. Ordered a beanbag for our daughter’s birthday and 40 days later and countless calls, emails and false promises we are still waiting! We are now asking for refund through Barclaycard. Avoid avoid!
Do not order from this company. Worst customer service ever…do not reply emails and can never speak to anyone but receptionists who refuse to give their name. When you happen to speak to someone they fob you off with some sad story. Waited for 12 weeks for a desk that was supposed to be in stock. Got my money back from my credit card company through chargeback. All of you waiting for your goods, speak to your credit card company.
Do not use this company under any circumstances they don't return calls or emails. Items are not shipped and when you ask for a refund you are ignored. Avoid at all costs !!!!!!!! We have now had to seek advice from trading standards and solicitors
Hi J.M, Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately your review remains unverified by reviews.co.uk nevertheless should this be geniune we are very sorry to learn about your concerns raised and for your experience to date, we would like to take this opportunity to learn more about this matter and apologise for any inconvenience caused. Please can we ask if you can contact our customer care team directly by replying to your original order confirmation email simply requesting an urgent update on your transaction or raising your concerns with the team directly for a call back service for your refund to be processed, if this has been logged it is very unsual for your refund not to be processed as this is your consumer right to obtain a refund so long as this is not a bespoke item, to ensure the correct number is being dialled can we ask you to check again, we will be more than happy to assist you further, alternatively our team can be contacted on 0333 242 0688, simply provide your order reference number and a member of the team will assist you. We hope this helps. Best Wishes CC Team
I find it very hard to believe that this company are operating legitimately! I ordered a desk for £560 nearly 4 months ago and I still have not received it. Also, no response to emails, phone calls or their online customer service portal! Just look at Google reviews. An absolute disgrace. I am reporting to Trading Standards and taking them to court!
Hi Sam, Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry to learn about your concerns raised and for your experience to date, we would like to learn more about this matter and apologise for any inconvenience caused. Please can we ask if you can contact our customer care team directly by replying to your original order confirmation email simply requesting an urgent update on your transaction or raising your concerns with the team directly for a call back service, we will be more than happy to assist you further, alternatively our team can be contacted on 0333 242 0688, simply provide your order reference number and a member of the team will assist you. We hope this helps. Best Wishes CC Team H A U S D I R E C T
Dont recommend this companie!!! Poor service, I am waiting for my office table for 4 months!!!! 4months, this is crazy, to make a call to this company you need wait in que , if you will do a 10 calls will be good if somebody answer, after when you get answer, they dont say you any information about your order, only apologize blablabla... They want give me refund, but i sayed them that after that im waiting the table for 4 months, i need table not refund!!!!! VERY BAD FURNITURE COMPANIE!!!
Hi Slavomir, Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry to learn about your concerns raised and for your experience to date, we would like to learn more about this matter and apologise for any inconvenience caused. Please can we ask if you can contact our customer care team directly by replying to your original order confirmation email simply requesting an urgent update on your transaction or raising your concerns with the team directly for a call back service, we will be more than happy to assist you further, alternatively our team can be contacted on 0333 242 0688, simply provide your order reference number and a member of the team will assist you. Please note the reasons why our team will be offering you a refund on your calls with us is simply to provide you with an instant remedy should we feel that you are uncomfortable with the situation or delay you maybe experiencing, we always ensure consumers are aware of their consumer rights and if they wish to exercise them as per the contractual obligation noted in your email confirmation this is something we will remind consumers on, whilst we appreciate this is not something you feel is a remedy we are just wanting to ensure you can obtain a refund should you not be comfortable waiting any longer. We hope this helps. Best Wishes CC Team H A U S D I R E C T
Most definitely a scam - as with other reviewers I am still waiting on a refund a month after the initial request and am continually parred off by "customer service" who claim someone will get back to me but they never have.
Hi Anonymous, Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry to learn about your concerns raised and for your experience to date, we would like to learn more about this matter and apologise for any inconvenience caused. Please can we ask if you can contact our customer care team directly by replying to your original order confirmation email simply requesting an urgent update on your refund or raising your concerns with the team directly for a call back service, we will be more than happy to assist you further, alternatively our team can be contacted on 0333 242 0688, simply provide your order reference number and a member of the team from our refunds department will assist you, we will be able to check if contact has been made previously and investigate into why your request has not been actioned if the correct telephone number has been dialled on your previous attempts. We hope this helps. Best Wishes CC Team H A U S D I R E C T
Second time I write a review for this company but PLEASE AVOID AT ALL COST. I ordered back in early March saying it was in stock (4-6 weeks delivery). I undersand there are delays with goods at moment, but the frustrating thing is there is NO communication or ANY confirmation of anything from HausDirect. Except they took the payment straight away. I've spent sooo much time ringing them, leaving messages, e-mailing. I've emailed the manufacturer as I felt they would be appalled if they knew how this supplier were unable to deliver on a promise...once the manufacturer emailed Haus Direct I got a call the following day with promise someone from Sales would ring me. There is only a customer care call centre person who can't answer anything about the orders. It's been no-one calling me back in 9 weeks. It's been 16 weeks since I ordered. Customer care rang twice after I involved the manufacturere. Man on phone just keeps apologising and saying someone will ring me back. Very frustrated. Again AVOID sending them your money. To be continued....
Placed an order on 29 April 2021, still waiting to receive the chairs!! Despite finally getting through to someone, advising that we wanted to cancel the order and being promised that an email would be sent and a refund back onto the card nothing still happening. Called again last week and was told someone would contact us within 48 hours still nothing, have tried again today and still not able to speak to anyone apart from reception who have passed on a message. The whole business is a joke do not buy from this company absolute rubbish customer service.
Thank you for supplying my stunning cabinet, more than satisfied with my experience with this company and cannot fault my experience despite many others complaining, I can only imagine as my discussion with the sales team not many people really go out of there way and take the time and leave any positive feedback. I promised the team I would as it said 6 weeks received in 3.5 weeks and delivery service was fantastic, my reason for leaving 4 stars and not 5 is simply due to my difficulty placing my order online and I was frustrated with the payment page crashing on me, I’m not the best with computers but at the time it was very hard to use so I called the team up and it was all fixed in the end , probably harsh to only give 4/5 but I feel the service and delivery was exceptional and I promised I would give an honest opinion so here I am. I would certainly come back again and I can 100% validate this is a legitimate company. Faultless in my experience.
Ordered a cabinet February 5 and money taken same day. Confirmation of order. Then deafening silence. Telephone calls took ages to be answered and when they were I was told I needed customer care who were busy and would ring me back. This was repeated several times. Finally talked to Sam who told me the line was discontinued due to packaging problems (!). I have rung endless times since asking for my money back. No response. Beware this company. The product looks great but customer service is appalling. Getting your money back seems impossible. Read the reviews and steer clear.
Ordered two b-beds arrived in 3 days, advertised 5-15 days at the time perfect service from our experience, had a good chat with Joe from customer services and he was very sincere and educated me on delays in general as we did place another order a fees before which hasn’t arrived as of yet despite our latest order coming earlier, I missed the lead time but it does clearly state 6-8 weeks so that’s my fault. Just felt like it’s only fair to share my experience as it’s been nothing like the others on here, call the number on the website not the email confirmation I found that easy to get through everytime within a few seconds and didn’t have to wait in a queue for long at all. Thank you for a wondering quality product and can’t wait for more consistent sun to use it in the garden now!
Awful company to deal with. We had to get our money back via the bank after the company simply didn’t get back to us. Avoid - zero customer service.
A coffee table arrived about 8 weeks ago with the wrong legs. I’ve been trying to get this sorted with a replacement ever since. I have called over 30 times - so much so the reception staff know my name. On 3 occasions I have managed to speak to Sam who promised it will get sorted but gone quiet again and no one is taking my calls again this week and of course no reply ever to any emails. It’s such a painful experience and absolutely horrific customer service. I wish I had never ordered from here - 100010836. Please can someone advise me how to escalate this further
Ordered Unit 7 months ago, no correspondence, no update cant get through. DO NOT USE!!! this is a SCAM.
Clearly not at all interested in customer service. No response to email requests. Paid over £500 for a desk 3 weeks ago and have heard nothing since. It was apparently in stock. Have not answered calls either. Will report to Trading Standards. "Failure to deliver within a reasonable time and after the agreed deadline is a breach under the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
Ordered a table and a blanket 4 weeks ago for a project. I had a confirmation money was received with an order number. It stated items were in stock but 4-6 weeks delivery time from Holland. That's all normal. However, to get an update (which is what normally happens with online purchases) I've emailed twice with no reposes and I've also rung a couple of times just to check what the delivery time is. I've heard nothing back and no answer "due to large call volumes". I just went in to check website again. OH...so wish I'd read the reviews before I spend £700 on the company and convincing my client on this table. I'm getting worried. Can anyone respond from inform me about the time. I'm an architect (specify furnitures all day long) and I fear after reading 90% of your review with 1 star....the instal may be super delayed and I can't tell my client why as I've not heard from the company. According to the other reviews it seems really dodgy and unprofessional so far. I hope I'm wrong...To be continued.....:(
Fraudulent company, do not buy from them. Awaiting a refund for Uber 2 months, nobody answers call or replies to e-mails.
Haus Direct is rated 2.6 based on 393 reviews