Haus Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Haus

About Haus: Introducing the latest furniture styles and trends from season to season, inspired by you and your lifestyle, Products available for both domestic and contract customers, home, interiors and your living space all under one roof. Visit hausdirect.com

Sales@hausdirect.com

185 Newgate Street Retail Store High Street

How would you rate Haus?

Michael Ansell
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service throughout the order and delivery process. Very pleased to with my item of furniture, exactly as described. Highly recommend this firm."
Thank you for your kind feedback Mr Ansell. We are pleased our team were able to assist you with your purchase. We look forward to hearing from you again and thank you for shopping with us.

Karl Lambert
Verified Buyer
"Great selection of products and pre sales knowledge on our Maja desk, grabbed a bargain!! The desk fits perfectly in our new home. Keep up the good work Team Haus."
Thank you for your feedback Mr Lambert. We are pleased our team were able to assist you in your decision making process. We look forward to hearing from you again and thank you for shopping with us.

H A U S
"Problem with desk but resolved after 10 days from Haus -Germany brand distributor. My son loves it!"
Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased your damaged part was resolved with a replacement within our usual timeframes for part replacement. We look forward to hearing from you again and thank you for shopping with us.

H A U S
"Quick delivery items arrived after 48 hours, brilliant saving with the voucher code shame you didn’t have 2 more chairs in stock, we will keep looking on your site. All the best."
Thank you for your positive words. We look forward to hearing from you again and stock levels do change so please do sign up to our 'back in stock' notification emails for the item you have purchased and you will receive an email once this is back in stock. Thank you for shopping with us.

H A U S
"We have been waiting for 2 weeks as stated on the website products arrived today and very satisfied with our purchase, their company warehouse move resulted in a 2 day delay but this was well worth the wait. Thank you Haus for your service. We will be back."
Thank you for your positive words. We look forward to hearing from you again and thank you for shopping with us.

H A U S
"Very poor on all fronts. Wrong item sent and trying to get it returned and a refund given. I am told they are awaiting for their distributor in Ireland to arrange and could take 30 days! If you can get through on the telephone no firm answers given in order to sort problem out and despite endless emails not yet had a satisfactory response. All I want is for them to pick up the package and refund me! Don't see why as a customer I should be in the hands for their distributor to sort this out as it should be them. Very unhappy while they sit on my money. Would not recommend this company at all."
Thank you for leaving us feedback. We are very sorry to learn you have encountered a frustrating experience in receiving the incorrect product from us.

We apologise for this picking error, we believe you may have mis-understood the 30 days, this is our 'general guideline terms' that any refund can take up to from the date of an uplift request for processing time, which takes into account brand events and/or seasonal high volume periods, this however is not the time frame for a collection to be arranged, we are sorry if this has unsettled you.

As stated in our conversation yesterday this is being investigated and collections follow a process. Once again, please be rest assured this is being managed by our brand partners as this was an error executed on there behalf.

We can confirm your Knomo bag will be collected and your order will be refunded back as per our legal obligation to fulfill within a 1 week period as advised. We do hope we can reinstate your confidence in our brand and endeavor to rectify this issue as quickly as possible.

Best Wishes,

H A U S
"Appalling customer service. No response to emails or voice mail. I have no idea when I will receive if ever receive my 3 week old order which allegedly was in stock as I cannot get a response. I will never use this company again. I would not rate them with 1. They are not only unreachable but below zero . How are They still in business. I do not have any replies from you in spam or any where else before you suggest that."
Hello Mr Gaynor,

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused by this occurrence. Whilst we do state delivery times on our website for every item which is an indication guideline for timescales, the item you have purchased is a 5-15 working day time frame we can only apologise if this extends outside of this period slightly following our warehouse re-location undertaking after Christmas.

I can assure you that your query will be looked into further, our help desk ticketing service also allows our team to keep a trail of your communication and for yourself to monitor which we do state in your order confirmation email as a means of communication also should you struggle to get through by telephone at any point.

In the meantime, thank you for taking the time to message us and we will of course be in contact further to work towards restoring your faith in the brand and provide you with a delivery update.

Kind regards,

HAUS
Philip Powell
Verified Buyer
"Extremely happy with my purchase and found the customer service to have been excellent.There was a problem with the tv stand but between Haus and the manufacturers they resolved the issue.So I am more than happy to recommend this company and the manufacturer to any prospective customer knowing that they will receive the best service."
"Ordered on the 16th Nov , order still says processing and that's 3 weeks ago , been ringing for the last 3 days and goes to answer machine saying you will get back in touch but still no call"
Thank you for getting in touch. Please can we ask you check your junk/spam email folder as our customer care team have emailed you with your update yesterday. We would also advise checking our 'usual delivery' timescales on items as this can vary from product to product and this timescale maybe normal. During busy periods and brand events we can experience high volumes of calls, we apologise for not getting through. Please also email our care team or use the 'help desk' section in your account to create a ticket. Thank you.
"Terrible customer service"
Thank you for your review. We are very sorry to learn that you have not had a positive experience. Please do contact our customer team so we can learn more about how we can improve our service and why yours was not a pleasant one. Thank you.
"My order arrived within the delivery timescales indicated on the site, although had suffered some minor damage which seemed to be the fault of the third party delivery company. Called Haus and spoke to a very helpful gentleman who quickly rectified this issue, top customer service will be returning in the future."
"Just a re-seller, don’t believe them when they say stuff is in stock, ordered over 6 weeks ago, still waiting. Fobbed me off time after time, shocking customer service. Phone is manned by just one person, if you even get through, always says you’re in a queue! Avoid!"
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to learn you are not having a positive experience. Please can we ask that you provide your order details to our customer care team so we can look into your case, we apologise if your call has been queued, due to our brand event we are experiencing a higher volume of calls than usual at present. With regards to your delivery, some of our products are warehoused in Europe and therefore timescales can vary from item to item, please can we refer you to our 'usual delivery' time frames highlighted on each product page as some items can take longer for completion than others. Thank you.

Kind Regards

Customer Care Team
"They are really good and much focused customer care I strongly recommend my friends and family."
James Mclachlan
Verified Buyer
"Great product and excellent customer service"
"The quality of the cabinet is passable, but not great. It's not particularly sturdy, the wood is thin and it has cheap looking plastic fillers. Also extremely disappointing that a piece of furniture at this price comes flat packed with a million and one screws/bolts/instructions to put it together! HAUS customer service/delivery etc. was good but I'm not impressed with the item. Overall it's like something from Ikea. Couldn't/didn't feel like we would send it back after the effort to put it together."
Margaret Burge
Verified Buyer
"Lovely shop in Bishop auckland with a very interesting and different range of individual pieces of furniture/art.well worth a visit if you want something different from all the usual outlets."
"order all my house products from here. great prices and arrived on time. will be back soon"
Neil Clarey
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery on our restaurant tables. Our customers love the products and the new look. Thank you HAUS DIRECT for a great service I'll be back for phase 2."
"Great selection to choose from, made easier by customer services, who gave great guidance on what was most suitable for me. Delivered on time, and final product is excellent."
Richard Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Great service, great products, just need to save up more now to come back, small issue but the help desk team were very efficient, highly recommend""
Haus is rated 3.81 based on 21 reviews