Haus Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Haus Direct
Over A Week
Read Haus Direct Reviews

About Haus Direct:

Introducing the latest furniture styles and trends from season to season, inspired by you and your lifestyle, Products available for both domestic and contract customers, home, interiors and your living space all under one roof. Visit hausdirect.com

Sales@hausdirect.com

185 Newgate Street Retail Store High Street

Tell us how Haus Direct made you happy
I placed an order on the 16th June and was advised it would arrive between 6th-26th July. Nothing reciived yet. I am constantly chasing for an update as to when it will be delivered, but can't seem to get a response all I keep being told is that deliver is 15-28 days so should be delivered shortly. I am still chasing and not even getting a reply now. Customer service isn't great and I am unsure how to find out if I will ever receive my item.
DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS RETAILER No updates on my order - of 'in stock' items, can't get hold of any updates through their reception / customer contact lines, can't get a refund having asked three times and been told someone would return my call. It's essentially just a scam website at this stage.
Ordered 2 sofas, both showing in stock and 10-20day delivery period. Zero contact from the company, had to chase constantly, 3 months later I've had to cancel the order, still waiting for a refund. Disgusting zero level of customer service, no contact back complete waste of time.
Happy with our experience despite initial concerns from reviews seen prior to making purchase, would not hesitate to buy again, product supplied as described and better than images to be honest. Delivery arrived earlier than advertised timeframe, thanks for everything, just goes to show don’t believe everything you read. Well done HAUS DIRECT for keeping your word, sorry to have doubted you initially.
Sent an email on 19th June asking for an update on my order, heard nothing back!
I emailed on 5 June to say the table was delivered but was damaged. 16 June now and not received a reply.
If I could give a 0 star rating I would… Ordered a product back at the start of February, it had a 6-8 week order window which was fine. This came and went quite fast. During the process I received no update from the customer service team who I imagine were being bombarded with similarly disgruntled customers. I was told on numerous occasions, when I eventually could get through to the customer service department on the phone, (any time I emailed I was blatantly ignored) that It would be dispatched next week. Well next week never came and Its now nearly the end of May. I have finally made the decision to cancel my order after possibly the most horrendous customer service experience I have ever been a part of. I have now got to wait up to a further 28 days for a refund! An absolute joke of a business. Do yourself a favour and steer clear of this business and service. They are low ratings on most review platforms for a reason. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!
Hello Will, Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear about your experience and to also learn about your cancellation request. We understand it must be very upsetting to be without your product to date especially when the usual delivery window is 6-8 weeks, anything outside of this will always feel like an awfully long time to wait especially if you are counting down the days. We have recorded your communication with our team and we can see that you had engagement with our team on many occasions, we have the first contact noted as 22nd February 2 weeks after placing your order chasing us for your delivery date despite our 'usual' delivery window stating 6-8 weeks, we of course reiterated the timeframe as our guideline states against your products 'delivery details' expectations with hope this would set your expectations from the start. You called back on the 25th March chasing your order again, we understand you were upset at this point as this was a key feature for your home. At this point we followed through with your update request and advised on the delay your order was experiencing coming in from Holland and that this would be very likely to be fulfilled after the 8 week mark due to Brexit related delays outside of our control relating to transportation disruption at the time, options were also given to cancel your order and issue you with a full refund which you advised you would continue to wait, we have reminded you of your consumer rights on more than one occasion which you have been entitled to exercise at any point. 26th April you contacted our central office team for the first time and our team advised you that it had left Holland and that was due in the following week, we also advised that the break down service can take 3 working days before passed on for scheduling stages, again we are sorry if the 1 week had passed but this was only a few days outside of the projected date we gave you first time round, unfortunately due to customs clearance processes we cannot foresee hold ups being 1-2 days later than expected and for this we are very sorry that we failed you on the actual turnaround being a few days longer than advised. We later received a request on the 10th May to cancel your order, we notified you once again in writing that your order could not be cancelled whilst in transit stages unfortunately and that this would be stopped only once the item arrived into the third party courier service centre we use for this brand, we can confirm that your order has arrived in now and our team have put a stop to this product from going out as per your request which is why you are not receiving any further updates on the delivery, your review notes you have only cancelled today as no update has been given, you actually notified us on the 10th of May so we had no further intention to make delivery arrangements unfortunately and only a refund, we are sorry if you still wanted this product but we have been advised differently from you which we find a little baffling. Please note the refund process can take up to 7 working days from the cancellation stage not 28 days from date of request, 28 days is only if your order has been delivered and you changed your mind it is a generalised window which you would have seen in our terms and conditions, this does not apply to every customer case and is based on many factors as to why a refund can take this length of time, if however a product is not delivered and is simply stopped refunds are faster, please refer to our T & C's on why a refund can take up to 28 days. We hope this adds clarity to your situation and once again we are sorry to see you go, we understand you are upset and wish to share your experience however we feel in our defence we should also state some facts as the information you have noted is not the full experience you have encountered with your transactions interaction with us and is very one sided. Nonetheless our team are dealing with your request as noted in our communications to you already and we aim to have this resolved for you as quickly as possible as per our contractual obligations. Thank you for giving us this opportunity and we are sorry it has not been a more positive experience for you on this occasion. Customer Care Team H A U S D I R E C T
I would not hesitate to buy from HAUS again, pleasant experience, ordered a Morris desk item took 3 weeks longer than expected but it was well worth the wait. Delivery service was spot on, I was told when I spoke with Sam about the delays due to Brexit which I accounted for so was nothing too alarming, I have the same issue with Hillary’s blinds and they are even quoting longer timeframes. On the whole this company deserve more credit, we have called the website number 3 times since placing the order and got through just fine to the CS team. Keep up the hard work, can’t always please everyone and especially with high levels of sourcing difficulties many are suffering with, you pulled thriving HAUS so good for you. Best Wishes Sue Welsh
Hello Sue , Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, we appreciate your comments and it is great to learn about your transactional encounter with us. we apologise for the delay you experienced. We value your custom and look forward to hearing from you again. Best Wishes from us all. Customer Care Team H A U S D I R E C T
Do not use this company. I ordered a desk in Feb 21 and still haven't received it in May (well outside the 6-8 week delivery time). I emailed 3 times, no response. I called and was told on each occasion that a message would be passed to customer services who would contact me, Nobody ever did. On the last call I asked what the complaint procedure is as I wanted to escalate my concerns. I was told all that could be done was to pass my message onto the customer services team. I said I wanted a refund and asked how I went about that. Guess what? I was told all that could be done was to pass my message onto the customer services team. I asked for the name of a manager. I was told all that could be done was to pass my message onto the customer services team. But the customer services team seem incapable of returning a call or responding to a query? I've lost all faith, so I've now passed this dispute onto my credit card provider. I've also raised a complaint with Trading Standards as this company are being obstructive at best, dishonest at worst. I'd encourage anyone else who has suffered this appalling service to do the same, as until more complaints are logged Haus will continue to treat customers with the same contempt they have me.
Really poor customer service, do not answer phone or emails. Still waiting for overdue order and cannot get through to talk to anyone 12/5/21
Pleased with our experience with HD, communication was fine from the company, not sure what people would expect, placed my order, confirmation received immediately, website stated 10-20 working days average delivery time, goods arrived on 14th day. From email confirmation 2 days before delivery received booking email and despatch notification from HD, what more do you need? Maybe as a frequent shopper online I don’t need my hand held but some people seem to complain about everything. It’s a great shame as I read reviews here before ordering, if I was not savvy and of course realise by purchasing on my MasterCard I as a consumer am protected others however are more likely to shop elsewhere if not aware of protection in the event a company if fraudulent, this to me is not a true representation of HD, they were fantastic in my experience and have delivered what I believe is a top quality product. I will not hesitate to shop here again and I think all customers should give them the opportunity. Let’s be honest complainers will always complain, I’m in support of leaving positive reviews and give credit where credit is due. Thanks again and hope you can win more customers over as you have a great business and product offering.
I placed a significant order beginning March. I have called numerous times for updates (as money taken and no contact!) and got, at best, reception (may I suggest an external service?) or cut off as 'too busy'. It seems HD are so very busy they might need extra staff! No-one has returned my calls - even though I have been promised within 48 hrs three times. Will I ever see my furniture or my money again? HD - please respond. You need some good reviews!
Possibly the least professional company I've ever had the misfortune to come across. Do NOT buy anything from them.
Awful company. Took my order and payment but do not confirm the delivery date. When you call, the only person that will answer is the receptionist who can’t give you any detail (allegedly the customer service team is busy - I think it’s just a delay tactic). Promised multiple call backs to confirm a date but still not heard anything. I’m contacting my credit card to try and get a refund. Avoid at all cost - I’ll update the review once I’ve finally heard back from them.
I ordered the Adam chest of drawers on 31/12/20 I received it today 23/04/21. I had to make numerous calls to chase it up. The money was taken on the day of the order which the website states isn’t how it works. I have began to build it today and it is covered in scratches and chips! It’s been 4 months nearly that I have waited and now it’s damaged! I have pictures but it won’t let me add them!!!
Appalling Service provided by Haus Direct. I'd placed an order for an office desk on 03/02/21 and was advised that the item will be delivered within 6-8 weeks. It was suggested that the delay was as a consequence of Brexit. I've tried numerous times to get through to Customer Services and strangely enough I keep getting through to Reception, who then allegedly passes on messages. Last week I resorted to email from my private account as the Contact option on the website is not available and my email wasn't even acknowledged. I am absolutely disgusted with the Service or better yet lack of service. From the Reviews and subsequent responses from Haus Direct, the advice seems to be that the Customer gets in touch with Customer Services. How can I reach out to Haus Direct when they aren't even picking up the phones? Prospective buyers.. be warned!
Would not hesitate to buy from you, my son purchased his new home during the current pandemic and HD managed to provide the products we needed with a reasonable window, the desk was delayed but only by 2 weeks as they mentioned Brexit was causing some delays, we received many pieces early and the office chair arrived next day so we trusted this was the case, my son and his partner love the products and have said the quality is brilliant, unfortunately we have not seen it due to restrictions but wanted to share my experience as we were put off by some reviews we had seen, pleased to say this company is 100% real. Have a great Easter! Thank you for everything, our shopping experience was a breeze.
Hello Debs , Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, we appreciate your comments and it is great to learn about your Son's happiness in your recent delivery. We value your custom and look forward to hearing from you again, we wish you a very Happy Easter too. Best Wishes from us all. Customer Care Team H A U S D I R E C T
Fantastic service from Sam, from start to finish he has hand held us though our journey, not shopped with haus direct before and having read negative reviews relating to communication mainly I have to say we did not have such an experience, we will not hesitate in shopping with you again and I do wonder how genuine other reviews are here as we got through to you within 10 seconds each time of calling. Thank you again for our office furniture, we have emailed you pictures of the room setting, you maybe able to use the images as it shows great detail and the ones on your site don’t capture the full quality of what we have received, we are overwhelmed with this German quality for the price we have paid. Top service and top quality. Thank you so much. You deserve every bit of credit you get, we will be sure to recommend you to our friends and family. Please our special thanks to Sam for all his efforts and giving us comfort during our initial concerns before placing our order.
Hi Mr James , Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, we appreciate your comments, we will be sure to pass your comments on to Sam, we are here to help as best we can and your constructive feedback along with images provided is of great value to ourselves and prospective customers. We value your custom and look forward to hearing from you again. Best Wishes from us all. Customer Care Team H A U S D I R E C T
This company is a total scam, do not give them your money!!! I have been waiting since November 2020 (it is now April) and have not recieved any update whatsoever, not even an email confirming the order has been processed. They have not responded to any emails nor have they replied to a cancellation request I sent 4 weeks in and I am still waiting for anything from them. They were quick to take the £180 and ran! I would give it less than 1 star but I am unable to.
Hello CJ, Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear about your experience, we would advise if your order is incomplete to get in touch with our team directly by telephone should your concerns be genuine here. It is unusual to see after your 5 month claim of placing an order no one has been able to answer a single call or email as per your claim given customers can contact our head office directly who will also be available Monday-Friday 9am-6pm (excluding bank holidays) even if it is reception the call will always be answered (Fact), all orders when placed also always receive an order confirmation within minutes of an order being placed, this is also a fact, unless you have entered your email address incorrectly which sounds likely here or maybe communications are going into your junk/spam folder this can only be the reasons for you not being in receipt of anything to date. We would also advise you for future reference If a company do not send you a single email from the date of making a payment especially your order confirmation email which is standard practice for all companies to issue this and should you fail to get through to anyone always contact your bank/payment provider immediately, they will always write to a company they are in partnership with directly in the event contact can not be made directly repeatedly. This is your consumer right to exercise such concerns and should not have to wait 5 months. If you have left a review sooner we would also have been able to assist you should the claimed channels of contact have been a failed method of communication, which again is an unlikely event. Nonetheless, our team will be more than happy to assist you of course, we believe from your comments it maybe possible you are contacting the wrong number (especially if you have no order confirmation email as per your claim, where have you obtained the details to reach out to us in the first instance?) it is highly unlikely you would be in this position after 5 months of trying if you have been contacting the correct numbers/email addresses, your case would most certainly not be an outstanding one for this length of time. Our team look forward to hearing from you and will be more than happy to assist you further. Please contact our team on 0333 242 0688 if you have a continued concern, unless you are calling us outside of business hours calls are always answered on this number within 30 seconds Monday-Friday between 9am-6pm (excluding pubic holidays) and communications are all monitored for continued customer improvement levels, we hope you find this update helpful, thank you for your co-operation and we are sorry to learn about the distress caused. Customer Care Team H A U S D I R E C T
Amazing desk, love our new Morris desk, having placed my order before the Brexit crisis not only did I receive great value as the price has now gone up but the delivery was very smooth form my experience. Thank you for a fantastic all round experience, hopefully we will back soon as we have just moved into our new home. You have some lovely items, just need to make some more money to spend again .
Hi Mrs Presley, Thank you for your feedback. We value your comments and are pleased to learn you are enjoying your products from us. It really does help when we hear both good and bad experiences and unfortunately not everyone takes the time to share positive experiences, for this we thank you. We look forward to welcoming you back and are very grateful for your custom, we hope you enjoy filling your new home with beautiful additions and if we can assist you further in finding the right pieces for you along the way we will happily assist you as and when required. Wishing you all the best in your new home. Customer Care Team H A U S D I R E C T
Haus Direct is rated 2.67 based on 361 reviews