Haus Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Haus Direct
Over A Week
Read Haus Direct Reviews

About Haus Direct:

Introducing the latest furniture styles and trends from season to season, inspired by you and your lifestyle, Products available for both domestic and contract customers, home, interiors and your living space all under one roof. Visit hausdirect.com

Sales@hausdirect.com

185 Newgate Street Retail Store High Street

Tell us how Haus Direct made you happy
Ordered 29 November 2020 and have been trying to contact them via phone and email asking for updates for the last few weeks, but no luck. This was a Christmas present which obviously I wasn't able to give, and had to get something else instead.

Wish I had looked up reviews as I definitely would not have ordered from them. I understand that times are tricky or that there may be delays, but there is no excuse for the lack of communication, or the inability to get a hold of anyone. I would avoid.
Thank you for reaching out to us Alex. We are very sorry to learn about your experience. Please note as advised in your email today from our customer care team (8th January 2021) your order clearly indicates a 6-8 week lead time in the 'delivery details' tab noted below the 'add to cart' button you would have clicked on, this time has not passed and we are sorry once again if you have not managed to see this before proceeding with your transaction.

As advised also in your communication update by our team our despatch centres were closed from the 24th December 2020 and only reopened this week on the 4th January 2021 to full operations.

We have advised in our communication if you wish to obtain a for a full refund and our team are waiting on your request. We are sorry to learn about your experience.

Thank you reaching out to us.

H A U S D I R E C T
Very unprofessional!! Very disappointed! I placed the order on 3rd of December and still waiting for delivery. No customer service..no telephone!
Thank you for reaching out to us Irina. We are very sorry to learn about your experience. Our team have attempted to contact you this morning and have left you a voicemail along with sending you an email relating to your concerns.

Please note as advised in your voicemail today from our customer care team (8th January 2021) the item you have purchased carries a 'usual delivery' window of 20 working days, as advised in your communication update by our team our despatch centres were closed from the 24th December 2020 and only reopened this week on the 4th January 2021 to full operations.

We expect your order to arrive in next week following the small delay experienced due to new Brexit processes, the ports in which the channel of distribution encounter are currently overwhelmed with shipments and queues are causing small delays which unfortunately are outside of our control and we are sorry for any inconvenience subsequently.

Rest assured contact will be made once your order arrives into our holding hub and has been scheduled for delivery. We hope you find this update helpful.

Thank you reaching out to us.

H A U S D I R E C T
Thank you HAUS DIRECT amazing service, beanbags arrived in time for the kids pressies and so so happy. Quality is better than expected and delivery experience was 4 days, no complaints from me! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas, I will certainly shop here again.
I must admit I was incredibly sceptical after reading all the bad reviews on Trustpilot, but I'm so glad I went for it and ordered my desk! Customer service was fantastic, my order arrived well in advance and the courier bought it directly to my flat. Couldn't be happier. Sorry for doubting you!
Like many others in my experience, this company are keen to take your money, but then any customer service is non existent. Can't get through by phone or email using any phone number or email address. My order was placed on 7 November and nothing since then although item supposedly in stock. I have tried contacting them on numerous occasions by phone and email and no one can be bothered to respond. I am seriously thinking of reporting them to trading standards. I strongly advise against using this company.
Absolutely TERRIBLE Customer Service I ordered a desk 4 weeks ago 7 in stock so shouldn't be a problem WRONG !!!!!!!!! no delivery no answer when phoning when you do get through no one can help !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant even get through to anyone to cancel what a joke They have had my money for 4 weeks this should not be allowed to continue. I really wish I had read these reviews before I placed the order. AVOID this company !!!!
I am very surprised to read all the poor comments. I have nothing but praise for this company. My calls have always been returned and I have found them very helpful. The desk has arrived on time today. Excellent communication and very pleased with the Kobi desk.
I have been trying to get in touch but no one is bothered to reply ! took the money and its been over 2 month! Wish i saw these reviews before placing the order !

PLEASE DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!
Took money 7 days ago. No emails or anything. Tried contacting them but never an answer and their mailbox always full. Emailed them twice without any reply. Getting worried now. Won’t use these again whatever happens. Very poor Haus Direct, and don’t blame COVID!
I placed an order at the beginning of November and £304 was taken from my bank account on 11th November. I have left 4 voice messages and sent an email and still no response. I'm getting a bit nervous about my delivery as I am unable to communicate with anyone, all I want is confirmation of a delivery date.
I have been trying to return an item for a month and a half. Every time I contact them they say that the customer service team is busy and ask to call me back. They never do.
This seems like an unethical and illegal attempt to dodge a return. I still have faith that they will do the right thing and finish processing my return albeit a month and a half late. You have my contact information, Haus Direct.
I STAND CORRECTED.. you shouldn’t believe everything you see in these reviews. I was made to believe this company were fraudulent and would not come back to me BUT they have and I apologise profusely for my original review. I have not received my order yet but I wanted to leave this review now because I am fully confident that I will receive my order on Nov 7th as advised by delivery company. Million apologies to the staff that are obviously working hard, particularly to Sam who was friendly and professional. Please accept my humble apology- this is a genuine review by a new customer who wants to be forgiven for not having faith in Haus Direct, incorrectly may I add as they have just arranged delivery, made contact first, and will be delivering within the time frame advised on website. THANK YOU!!
I have been trying to get a response from customer services for 2 weeks. My TV cabinet had 5 to 10 days delivery. This was not met and I just want an update but nothing in response to numerous calls and promises of call backs and no responses to online enquiry tickets. The customer service is terrible. This company were quick to take my 310 pounds but are impossible to get responses and updates from. Will never use them again!
I purchased 2 display units and was very happy with my purchase. There was some delays in them being shipped over from Holland, but Customer Services were very helpful. Delivery was very Covid safe, which was excellent. Units were very well wrapped and had no issues once unwrapped. Couldn't recommend highly enough for value for money, quality, delivery or customer service.

Won't allow me to upload a photo, will see if I can add once published.
Thank you for your 5* rating feedback Louise. We value your comments and are pleased to learn we have managed your expectations successfully. We will pass on your feedback to our partnering courier and product team too. We hope you continue to enjoy your purchase from us, thank you for taking the time to share your experience and thank you for shopping with us. You should be able to click on 'upload image' if however you cannot view this please email us the image as we would love to see this and we can pass this on to reviews.co.uk to request if this can be assigned to your review. Thank you.

H A U S D I R E C T
If you are looking for a unique and boutique products I would not hesitate in recommending this company, I am a senior buyer for a large interior design agency and we use this company several times a month for national showhomes, I appreciate we are in difficult times right now but I think those that are experiencing one off issues for the first time are more likely to shout about an issue, I deal with Sam, Tom and Kirsty most months and the see these reviews against a company who do nothing but a fantastic job is sad to read hence my time spent on our businesses own experiences, we had 2 deliveries delayed a couple of weeks ago but our of the 80 or so deliveries done in the last few years this is seriously nothing to be worried about. Volumes speak a thousands words, personally to read the few experiences here and decide not to buy is your loss, keep up the hard work Haus, you have come a long way since we started trading with you. We love what you do and are excited about 2021. Excellent all round service and faultless experiences
Thank you for your 5* rating feedback Mr Scilla. We value your comments and are pleased to learn we continue to manage your expectations successfully, once again we apologise for the previous two shipments, as explained by our team some supplies coming in from Holland and Germany are proving a little challenging but we are pleased the goods were received well and came just in time for your show house launch. We will pass on your feedback on to the team. We hope you enjoy your purchases from us, thank you for taking the time to share your experience and thank you for shopping with us again.

H A U S D I R E C T
Your customer service is nonexistent.. I have been waiting for weeks for my desk. No email to confirm date of delivery NOTHING. Spoke to MD who was nice but completely overwhelmed. Just NOT good enough I wish I had taken my custom elsewhere £220 is a lot of money for me. EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED!!!!
We are sorry to see your 1 star review Samantha. We can see you contacted us on the 11th of November and you were speaking with Sam from our customer care team this was 3 working days after placing your order whereby we informed you that the delivery window for your Richmond desk carries a 'usual delivery window' of up to 30 working days.

Sam has also notified you on the processes for delivery booking, we are sorry if this did not register with you at the time of your conversation with him. Sam has been part of our team for 7 years now and is one of our most knowledgable employees on service levels and product understanding and we are sorry if you feel our customer service is failing you based on your short experience with us to date.

Your delivery as noted on your call will be booked in once this is ready for fulfilment, this could be 10-20 working days on this model or it could be the full 30 working days as advertised, unfortunately until this is at the final stages we cannot confirm this just yet other than provide you with the same delivery expected completion timeframe we have advised you of already.

If however you are not satisfied with the service levels experienced to date we will happily issue you with a full refund and once again we are sorry to learn about your dissappointment, we value your custom and we thank you for choosing our company.

H A U S D I R E C T
I’m adding to the story of woe. I’ve ordered a sideboard - expecting 10-15 working days - 5 weeks in - nothing. I’ve emailed - phoned - no response. Nothing. Nil. Zero.

I only just came across this and again I would say to anyone thinking of buying don’t.

Haus direct have my money and I’ve no idea how to cancel the order without someone reading an email or answering the phone.

Shocking and trying to work out who to escalate this to ...
We are sorry to learn about your 1 Star review Alice. We are sorry to learn that you have cancelled your order with us and are pleased your order has been refunded in full. Please note the best number to call for a refund is 0333 242 0688 which is clearly advertised on our website, we are sorry you missed this as your call will always be answered Monday-Friday between the hours of 9am-6pm.

The 'usual delivery' timeframe experienced by customers for the item you purchased carries a 10-15 working day window, you contacted us on day 19 requesting for a refund, your order had arrived in from our European despatch centre and was queued for delivery booking stages we are ever so sorry that this would have been 1 week later than expected resulting in your cancellation.

Thank you for giving us this opportunity and we are sorry to see you go.

H A U S D I R E C T
Well my desk was delivered 7 October and I have to say I'm really quite happy with it - just I ordered it 5 July so delivery was 70+ working days later. The desk is good quality and I managed to put it together with no issues. My company will enable me to reclaim the expense - but will Haus send me a VAT invoice??? No answer to my emails as usual - so I'm going nuclear now and taking the matter up with my friends in HMRC. I do have to say I will not be using Haus again and advise people to stay clear until they sort their customer services out and stop taking payment until delivery as per their mails.
Shocking company with only one objective, which is to con customers in purchasing items that they have no control over. They avoid any form of communication, and after weeks of chasing fail to deliver. Mr Rhaul K Devgan, you should be ashamed and embarrassed of your company. Avoid at all costs.
Fantastic service and massive credit to Joe, received my goods after 4.5 weeks delivery stated 2-3 weeks as a usual guideline, really happy with our TV unit and well worth the money, I would shop here again. Thanks HD.
Haus Direct is rated 2.70 based on 316 reviews