Haus Direct Reviews

59% of reviewers recommend Haus Direct

About Haus Direct: Introducing the latest furniture styles and trends from season to season, inspired by you and your lifestyle, Products available for both domestic and contract customers, home, interiors and your living space all under one roof. Visit hausdirect.com

Sales@hausdirect.com

185 Newgate Street Retail Store High Street

Tell us how Haus Direct made you happy

"Very reliable and delivery firm ITD were very pleasant, a big thank you to the driver, I couldn’t assist him with the heavy box but he handled it very well despite it saying 2 man lift on the side of the box. Service with a smile, priceless these days!"
Thank you for your 5* rating feedback Mr Miller. We value your comments and are pleased to learn we have managed your expectations successfully. We will pass on your feedback to our partnering courier too. We hope you enjoy your purchase from us, thank you for taking the time to share your experience and thank you for shopping with us.

H A U S D I R E C T
"Thank you Haus Direct. My daughter loves her new giro cabinet, she thinks it’s very much a trendy piece. We shall be back for the additional pieces to match. Great price, we certainly recommend buying from you."
Thank you for your 5* rating feedback. We value your comments and are pleased to learn we have managed your expectations successfully. We hope you enjoy your purchase from us, thank you for taking the time to share your experience and thank you for shopping with us. We look forward to supplying you the additional pieces to match in the future.

H A U S D I R E C T
"I placed an order for a Ronja cabinet xl metal on 14/06/2019 (Order # 100003917, £639) and am yet to receive it (10/09/2019). Could you cancel my order and refund me for the £639 please? Thank you."
Thank you for getting in touch Daniela. We are sorry your delivery fulfilment experienced a small delay to that of what we usually experience on this item dispatched from the Holland dispatch centre (8 weeks). As per your conversation with our team and email communication you have received from us this was highlighted as likely to fall outside of our delivery window due to the 2 week summer shut down which unfortunately was out of our control.

Your order arrived in last week as advised and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. We value your comments and are pleased we have managed to reinstate your confidence in our company since writing this comment. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and thank you for shopping with us.

H A U S D I R E C T
"Arrived on time and thank you to the ITD driver for taking the item into my kitchen, great help!"

H A U S D I R E C T
"Quick delivery. Product exactly as described."

H A U S D I R E C T
"I placed an order for a Ronja cabinet xl metal on 14/06/2019 (Order # 100003917, £639) and am yet to receive it (14/08/2019). I haven't heard anything since the order confirmation; I sent multiple emails and left messages on your voicemail. I tried to contact you on Facebook but did not receive a single response to my emails/messages or phone calls. Could you let me know if and when I will receive my order? Thank you."
Thank you for getting in touch Daniela.

We are sorry to learn about your experience to date.

Please can we make it clear that the delivery window for your order is clearly stated 'usual delivery' timescale of 6-8 weeks and also states the dispatch is made from our Holland dispatch centre on this item. This is labelled in the product page under the 'add to cart' button you would have clicked on. With this in mind communication within that window will always be very limited.

We are aware you have been in touch with our customer care team today following your facebook communication yesterday evening (14-08-19 at 10.06PM), please note our office opening hours are 9am - 6pm Monday to Friday and no response would have been possible yesterday evening by any member of the team, our facebook team cannot assist with order details for data protection reasons and are purely a marketing team only.

You have also received a follow up call from our management team apologising for your communication update breakdown who have advised they are looking into why your updates have not been received following any email enquiries you have made to us, please do check your junk or spam folders in case anything has been directed here which unfortunately is outside of our control.

We believe it is now fair to say you are satisfied with your update today and and also been advised on when to expect your delivery along with the communication process for booking in your delivery.

If we can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate in contacting us on the alternative telephone numbers listed on our website (contact us page) should you not have any success on number featured in your email confirmation number you have been trying to reach us on. During busy periods we can take a little longer to answer but will always respond as quickly as possible.

We hope your concerns have now been answered, should you wish to follow up on anything else please also note an alternative and effective quicker communication method is to create a help desk ticket for a more efficient service for any after sales concerns or questions you may have, this is a logged ticket and can be assigned to your order with very little chance of emails getting lost or unseen. Our dedicated team will be more than happy to assist you further.

Thank you for shopping with us and in the meantime we hope you enjoy your purchase.

H A U S D I R E C T
"Great Delivery service, very impressed with the product and just as described, thank you to the young lady for assisting me with checking out, got there in the end, new to buying online, thank you Haus Direct."

H A U S D I R E C T
"I ordered an item back in June and the item has not yet been delivered. Each time I try to call I end up (after a long wait) getting a message telling me that they are unable to take my call. I do not get any response to my emails. I spent almost £200 on the item. How can I bring this up with trading standards or my bank as I suspect this is a fraudulent company."
Thank you for your comments. Unfortunately we are unable to identify you as a customer at present and with the third party data centre we reply on for capturing reviews on our behalf - reviews.co.uk they have also been unable to verify this review/buyer (verified badge failed), with no order number we cannot trace how genuine this complaint is with no record being entered and no contract formed with ourselves and this potential customer.

We do not wish to create any issues here but if this is a hoax you are really wasting your time. If genuine please note our trading hours which is clearly stated on the contact page, you maybe calling outside of hours which can often explain why people cannot get through.

You have mentioned how to bring this up with trading standards, if this is a real concern we can advise you to an ombudsman and take you through the correct channels to log your complaint if this cannot be resolved between our company and yourself.

In the meantime as we have not heard from you since posting this comment we cannot process any order or update without details. No further contact from you has been made so we deem this to be an incorrect company you have reached out to.

We hope this review response reinstates our continued commitment to all our loyal customers, we care about our customers and are here to assist customers on after sales concerns at any point, and we do not hide from issues should there be any in any unforeseen event.

Please note you can also reach our team by the telephone numbers available on our website not just the email telephone number, you can also create a help desk ticket in your dashboard through logging into your account or creating a new account and our team will automatically link this to your order if you use the same email address your order was placed with, this is the most efficient way to log a concern or enquiry as we have a dedicated help desk centre, access to this centre is available by clicking on the 'contact us' button at the top of our page online.

Thank you.

H A U S D I R E C T
"I found their after service very good They were helpful and concerned and left me feeling a valued customer. Well done."
Thank you for your 5* rating feedback Mr Barlow. We value your comments and are pleased to learn we have managed your expectations successfully. We hope you enjoy your purchase from us, thank you for taking the time to share your experience and thank you for shopping with us.

H A U S D I R E C T
"Absolutely love my new Frank Olsen unit, can not fault the service, used the help desk service twice, at first read a few negative reviews but wasn’t going to let that put me off from buying, used my credit card so always protected regardless. Pleased I made the purchase, Kirsty was very helpful and assisted me with a missing manual, all built up and has transformed my room! Look forward to seeing this range grow! Would not hesitate in coming back! All the best."
Thank you for your 5* rating feedback. We value your comments and are pleased to learn we have managed your expectations successfully. The help desk centre is certainly working well for us and thank you for using this communicate your issue with us.

We are sorry for the missing manual but pleased to here Kirsty resolved this for you successfully. We hope you enjoy your purchase from us, thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we can confirm this collection is a growing offering and additional pieces will be launched in 1-2 months time.

H A U S D I R E C T
"Thank you once again Haus Direct, pleasant service as usual UPS delivered when stated, this makes shopping so much easier, gone those days trailing the high streets, love my new bag. Great price as well, I’ll be back soon!"
Thank you for your 5* rating feedback. We value your comments and are pleased to learn we have managed your expectations successfully. We hope you enjoy your purchase from us, thank you for taking the time to share your experience and thank you for shopping with us we look forward to welcoming you back.

H A U S D I R E C T
"I placed an order on the 1st of July over three weeks later and I can’t even get a response. I don’t know when or if they are going to send my item. More then happy to take my money though!!"
Thank you for your early review Mr King.

We are sorry to learn about your 1 star rating.

Please can we make it clear that the delivery window for your order is clearly stated 5-15 working days for order completion (this is labelled in the product page under the 'add to cart' button you would have clicked on.

As advised in our email communication to you, your order was dispatched on the 9th of July (6 working days after receiving your order), a booking confirmation for the first available date was emailed to you on the 10th of July (1 working day after your order was collected) at 11.04am and emailed by our third party courier ITD who have provided proof of this attempt today to us.

This is therefore unfair to make a statement that no communication or attempts have been made.

We can only apologise if this booking attempt was not seen by you or ended up in your junk or spam folder for whatever reason, something outside of our control but of course one that we believe you have received peace of mind on today.

Please note for future reference delivery bookings are usually booked in by telephone or email by ITD and on this occasion the first attempt was an email.

This has been on hold since awaiting a response from you.

We understand our team have been in touch with you today for the second time and this has now been confirmed for delivery & accepted, which is great news.

We can also inform you that your payment was taken as your order had been dispatched, we hope this now answers your concerns raised and should you have any further issues please do let us know and/or create a help desk ticket for a more efficient service for any after sales concerns or questions you may have. Our dedicated team will be more than happy to assist you further.

Thank you for shopping with us in the meantime and we hope you enjoy your purchase.

H A U S D I R E C T
"I placed an order 100003975. They delivered it to me after three weeks and delivered in damaged status. When I called customer service there is no response. Automatically goes into answer phone. They never respond you back. Becareful and dont loose your money."
Thank you for your early review Mr Borra.

We are sorry to learn about your 1 star rating. We can assure you that it is not our intention to deliver damaged goods, unfortunately from time to time couriers can be responsible for such issues and upon review of your order it is evident as discussed with our team that this has been damaged in transit and something we will take up with them directly.

You have been unlucky in your attempts to get through to us this month due to our brand event which has seen a significantly higher calls volume to that of what we would usually experience and for this we are very sorry for any inconvenience in being held in our queue for longer periods than usual.

Please note we do state our usual timeframes for responding to emails and cases on our website, which at present is a response window of 2 working days. As you have experienced first hand we have delivered your order, we now require the opportunity to be able to put this right for you and are sorry once again for the inconvenience this may bring to you.

Your detailed telephone call this week should hopefully provide you with confidence that your damaged panel is going to be replaced free of charge and as per the ticket created by our help desk team this will enable your case to be managed efficiently. We are just waiting on your response for the part number before we can action this further, in the meantime we look forward to hearing from you.

We trust this meets your approval and we thank you for your continued patience.

Thank you for giving us this opportunity and we hope this provides you with some peace of mind.

H A U S D I R E C T
"Placed an order on the 19/06 for a £375 bag. A premium product and you expect a premium service. I am now 18 working days post order and it is yet to be delivered. Calls go direct to an answerphone. Bogus company."
Thank you for your early review Mr Tanner,

We are sorry to learn about your 1 star rating. Please note our team did notify you by email on the 19th of June (same day as your order was received) to inform you that your order was likely to experience a delay at the time of 10-15 working days beyond our usual timeframe for completion of this order, you were also given the opportunity to cancel your order in light of this delay update which you chose not to take action on.

As per your discussion with Tom and your communication with our team by email and the help desk centre I believe it is fair to say we are not a bogus company and do not believe your comments to be fair.

We trust our services and updates alongside our response to your comments meet your approval and are sorry that you felt the need to submit an earlier review despite our efforts to keep you updated on your orders progress.

Thank you for giving us this opportunity and we hope this provides you with some peace of mind that we do exist and hope your calls with our team reinstate your opinion of our company.

H A U S D I R E C T
"No reply to emails, phone calls or facebook messages. Happy to take your money, but never deliver the goods. Poor service!"
Thank you for your early review Holly.

Please note the timeframe usually experienced on your order is usually 5-15 working days, our booking team have since communicated this to and we can confirm this will be delivered in this window as per your booking confirmation.

Please note this is also reflected against the delivery details noted on online under the 'add to cart button' which you would have clicked on when making this purchase. It appears this information has not been registered by yourself in your review.

Following feedback from our customers we have also updated our Help Desk centre monitoring services for after sales cases whereby we have 3 dedicated members of the team who monitor & respond daily.

Unfortunately emails are queued in our system which can take longer to respond to during busy periods which may contain new enquiries alongside after sales enquiries, we therefore always recommend using the new and improved help desk centre facility which you can access by clicking on our contact us page, this will enable your concerns to be addressed efficiently and will also give you control on reaching out to any department you wish to communicate with enabling you to monitor your case updates live.

Your payment has been taken as your order has been dispatched from our European warehouse and as per your booking acceptance this has been booked in for delivery to you for the 19th of July which means this has been in transit.

Please note our facebook messages are controlled by our marketing team only and this is not an effective way to communicate on order status updates as the team do not have access to order information details for data protection reasons. We hope you can understand this.

Due to our brand event this month we are experiencing a higher volume of calls and emails at present and therefore kindly ask you to use our help desk centre and create a support ticket in future in the event you struggle to get through, this will allow for a prompt update should the phone lines be busy when trying to get through to us.

We hope this helps provide you with some peace of mind and reinstate your confidence in our company.

Thank you for giving us this opportunity and we hope you enjoy your purchase.

H A U S D I R E C T
"Delivery within 3 days of order and on time! That’s impressive.."

H A U S D I R E C T
"Great customer service over the telephone. The gentleman was very helpful and helped me to track my package which wasn't delivered due to me entering my address incorrectly. He was extremely competent and attentive and his attention to detail to make sure it got sorted was great. He definitely went the extra mile."
Thank you for your 5* rating feedback Laura. We value your comments and are pleased we managed to assist you with the after sales care you required, we will pass your comments on regarding your positive experience on to the team. We hope you enjoy your purchase from us, thank you for taking the time to share your experience and thank you for shopping with us.

H A U S D I R E C T
"Not sure why people get upset that they didn't check the delivery times? Happy with my new desk, arrived well within the published delivery time and they told me when to expect it..."
Thank you for your 5* rating James. We value your feedback and we are pleased to learn you have had a positive experience with us, we hope you enjoy your purchase from us, thank you for taking the time to share your experience and thank you for shopping with us.

H A U S D I R E C T
"I found the staff at Haus direct to be very helpful, in particular Tom. I had issues with the delivery of my parcel and Tom went above and beyond to resolve these issues. I’m very happy with the service I have received. I would definitely shop here again."
Thank you for your 5* rating Patricia. We value your feedback and we are pleased to learn you have had a positive experience with us, we hope you enjoy your purchase from us, thank you for taking the time to share your experience and thank you for shopping with us.

H A U S D I R E C T
"Cabinet sent damaged twice still waiting absolute disgrace bad company don't buy anything off this company will not reply to my emails you have been warned"
Thank you for getting in touch Mr McDonagh.

We are sorry to learn about your case and the transit damage reported. Our team are still waiting for the parts to be confirmed by you with regards to arranging a third delivery to you of your order, without this information we cannot assist you, you mentioned you were going to build this when you get chance so we have presumed this is all sorted to date.

Your first order was reported as damaged and we promptly arranged for a replacement order, rather than send you parts we actually sent you a full complete cabinet (flat pack). When you reported the replacement was also damaged our team instructed you on the 30th of January to open the package and to use the brand new parts not damaged as this was delivered flat pack, in the same communication we also clearly advised if you can kindly advise once this is done what else is required if any to ensure you had one complete unit and our team would ship out the necessary parts required.

We have not received any update on this matter and therefore cannot act any further until we know which parts you require if any. In the event something like this is reported we assess the best remedies on a case by case basis and we concluded it was better to send you a complete unit replacement rather than spare parts as initially advised. You have two complete products which you have stated the packages to be both damaged, once we know when you have opened both boxes if one complete unit cannot be built we will of course provide you with the necessary replacement parts again to fulfil your order.

On the 1st of February you commented on our quick response timeframe, we are a little baffled as to why your feedback does not reflect this as we are currently waiting for you to reply back to us with the information we have requested in order to provide you with the correct after sales solution to the matter.

We have reached out to you again today by email and look forward to hearing from you. We have also raised the transport damage concerns to TNT who are also looking into the handling of this model for future orders.

Thank you.