Haus Reviews

65% of reviewers recommend Haus

About Haus: Introducing the latest furniture styles and trends from season to season, inspired by you and your lifestyle, Products available for both domestic and contract customers, home, interiors and your living space all under one roof. Visit hausdirect.com

Sales@hausdirect.com

185 Newgate Street Retail Store High Street

How would you rate Haus ?

"Had a problem with interior wall of tv cabinet. Contacted Haus on Monday and replacement piece arrived on Friday. Excellent customer service!"
Thank you for your positive feedback Mrs Wilcox. We are pleased our customer care team were able to assist you with your issue. We look forward to hearing from you again and thank you for shopping with us.

H A U S
"I ordered a desk on 20/05/18. Haus Direct took payment immediately despite their claim that "your offer to purchase goods from us shall only be deemed to be accepted by us when we dispatch the goods at which payment will be taken". I've called 01388 604 640 numerous times without luck. I've also sent an email and received an automated reply informing me that "you will receive a response within the next 72 working hours" and "due to operational issues beyond our control, your order may be delayed". I didn't receive a response within 72 working hours. I'm not impressed with this company - my advice is to shop elsewhere."
Thank you for your feedback.

We are sorry to learn you are not having a positive experience. Please note as advised in your email today by our customer care team we do not have a contact number for you as you have not left one when placing your order, this item also clearly states 5-10 working days as a guideline and today is the 8th working day, your order has now been booked in for delivery as you have accepted this after we have communicated via email to you having not had a contact number previously.

Please can we also inform you that our telephone number is 01388 602 640 it appears you have been trying the wrong number. We do hope this provides you with peace of mind. Thank you for shopping with us.

Customer Care Team
"Ordered an item on May 2 for delivery within the UK. Sent 2 emails to the customer services team to inquire about the order in the following weeks. All I have received are automated responses indicating that "they have a high volume of calls and emails and aim to response within 24 hours". I have yet to receive any response as of May 21. I would avoid this company, seems dubious at best, and would try to cancel my order as it is no longer needed given this long time frame."
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to learn you are not having a positive experience. Please can we ask that you provide your order details to our customer care team and/or create a ticket using the help desk feature in your account, alternatively contact our team by telephone to discuss this matter further on 01388 602 640.

We apologise for any delay in email communication in the meantime, due to our brand event we are experiencing a higher volume of emails than usual at present. With regards to your delivery, some of our products are warehoused in Europe and therefore timescales can vary from item to item, please can we refer you to our 'usual delivery' time frames highlighted on each product page as some items can take longer for completion than others. Thank you.

Customer Care Team
"Received a hi-fi cabinet, paid £215.00 and 2 of us attempted to put it together. Biggest problem was the screws wouldn’t fit into the metal frame..the pre-drilled holes had not been tapped which meant it was impossible to screw in. For the price I paid , the quality should have been better."
Thank you for your feedback Stuart. We are sorry to learn that you have experienced some assembly difficulties, please note with the Maja Hi-Fi cabinet purchased if you can identify the parts in question we will happily replace these free of charge should these be faulty with the hole alignment. This is the first case reported on this Germany engineered piece, we will of course notify our brand partners too as this is a very popular item. Our aftercare team are here to assist you further should you wish to seek any support from us to put this right.

We look forward to welcoming you back again and thank you for shopping with us.

H A U S
"I ordered the Lola Chair in Blush & it’s Beautiful. The delivery company were fantastic, helpful, friendly, nothing was too much trouble. They expertly put the chair together for me & took away all the packaging. Excellent service & will definitely use again."
Thank you for your kind feedback Janine. We are pleased our team were able to assist you with your purchase and delivery of your item. We look forward to welcoming you back again and thank you for shopping with us.

H A U S
"Excellent customer service throughout the order and delivery process. Very pleased to with my item of furniture, exactly as described. Highly recommend this firm."
Thank you for your kind feedback Mr Ansell. We are pleased our team were able to assist you with your purchase. We look forward to hearing from you again and thank you for shopping with us.

H A U S
"Great selection of products and pre sales knowledge on our Maja desk, grabbed a bargain!! The desk fits perfectly in our new home. Keep up the good work Team Haus."
Thank you for your feedback Mr Lambert. We are pleased our team were able to assist you in your decision making process. We look forward to hearing from you again and thank you for shopping with us.

H A U S
"Problem with desk but resolved after 10 days from Haus -Germany brand distributor. My son loves it!"
Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased your damaged part was resolved with a replacement within our usual timeframes for part replacement. We look forward to hearing from you again and thank you for shopping with us.

H A U S
"Quick delivery items arrived after 48 hours, brilliant saving with the voucher code shame you didn’t have 2 more chairs in stock, we will keep looking on your site. All the best."
Thank you for your positive words. We look forward to hearing from you again and stock levels do change so please do sign up to our 'back in stock' notification emails for the item you have purchased and you will receive an email once this is back in stock. Thank you for shopping with us.

H A U S
"We have been waiting for 2 weeks as stated on the website products arrived today and very satisfied with our purchase, their company warehouse move resulted in a 2 day delay but this was well worth the wait. Thank you Haus for your service. We will be back."
Thank you for your positive words. We look forward to hearing from you again and thank you for shopping with us.

H A U S
"Very poor on all fronts. Wrong item sent and trying to get it returned and a refund given. I am told they are awaiting for their distributor in Ireland to arrange and could take 30 days! If you can get through on the telephone no firm answers given in order to sort problem out and despite endless emails not yet had a satisfactory response. All I want is for them to pick up the package and refund me! Don't see why as a customer I should be in the hands for their distributor to sort this out as it should be them. Very unhappy while they sit on my money. Would not recommend this company at all."
Thank you for leaving us feedback. We are very sorry to learn you have encountered a frustrating experience in receiving the incorrect product from us.

We apologise for this picking error, we believe you may have mis-understood the 30 days, this is our 'general guideline terms' that any refund can take up to from the date of an uplift request for processing time, which takes into account brand events and/or seasonal high volume periods, this however is not the time frame for a collection to be arranged, we are sorry if this has unsettled you.

As stated in our conversation yesterday this is being investigated and collections follow a process. Once again, please be rest assured this is being managed by our brand partners as this was an error executed on there behalf.

We can confirm your Knomo bag will be collected and your order will be refunded back as per our legal obligation to fulfill within a 1 week period as advised. We do hope we can reinstate your confidence in our brand and endeavor to rectify this issue as quickly as possible.

Best Wishes,

H A U S
"Appalling customer service. No response to emails or voice mail. I have no idea when I will receive if ever receive my 3 week old order which allegedly was in stock as I cannot get a response. I will never use this company again. I would not rate them with 1. They are not only unreachable but below zero . How are They still in business. I do not have any replies from you in spam or any where else before you suggest that."
Hello Mr Gaynor,

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused by this occurrence. Whilst we do state delivery times on our website for every item which is an indication guideline for timescales, the item you have purchased is a 5-15 working day time frame we can only apologise if this extends outside of this period slightly following our warehouse re-location undertaking after Christmas.

I can assure you that your query will be looked into further, our help desk ticketing service also allows our team to keep a trail of your communication and for yourself to monitor which we do state in your order confirmation email as a means of communication also should you struggle to get through by telephone at any point.

In the meantime, thank you for taking the time to message us and we will of course be in contact further to work towards restoring your faith in the brand and provide you with a delivery update.

Kind regards,

HAUS
Customer Care Team
"Extremely happy with my purchase and found the customer service to have been excellent.There was a problem with the tv stand but between Haus and the manufacturers they resolved the issue.So I am more than happy to recommend this company and the manufacturer to any prospective customer knowing that they will receive the best service."
"Ordered on the 16th Nov , order still says processing and that's 3 weeks ago , been ringing for the last 3 days and goes to answer machine saying you will get back in touch but still no call"
Thank you for getting in touch. Please can we ask you check your junk/spam email folder as our customer care team have emailed you with your update yesterday. We would also advise checking our 'usual delivery' timescales on items as this can vary from product to product and this timescale maybe normal. During busy periods and brand events we can experience high volumes of calls, we apologise for not getting through. Please also email our care team or use the 'help desk' section in your account to create a ticket. Thank you.
"Terrible customer service"
Thank you for your review. We are very sorry to learn that you have not had a positive experience. Please do contact our customer team so we can learn more about how we can improve our service and why yours was not a pleasant one. Thank you.
"My order arrived within the delivery timescales indicated on the site, although had suffered some minor damage which seemed to be the fault of the third party delivery company. Called Haus and spoke to a very helpful gentleman who quickly rectified this issue, top customer service will be returning in the future."
"Just a re-seller, don’t believe them when they say stuff is in stock, ordered over 6 weeks ago, still waiting. Fobbed me off time after time, shocking customer service. Phone is manned by just one person, if you even get through, always says you’re in a queue! Avoid!"
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to learn you are not having a positive experience. Please can we ask that you provide your order details to our customer care team so we can look into your case, we apologise if your call has been queued, due to our brand event we are experiencing a higher volume of calls than usual at present. With regards to your delivery, some of our products are warehoused in Europe and therefore timescales can vary from item to item, please can we refer you to our 'usual delivery' time frames highlighted on each product page as some items can take longer for completion than others. Thank you.

Customer Care Team
"They are really good and much focused customer care I strongly recommend my friends and family."
"Great product and excellent customer service"
"The quality of the cabinet is passable, but not great. It's not particularly sturdy, the wood is thin and it has cheap looking plastic fillers. Also extremely disappointing that a piece of furniture at this price comes flat packed with a million and one screws/bolts/instructions to put it together! HAUS customer service/delivery etc. was good but I'm not impressed with the item. Overall it's like something from Ikea. Couldn't/didn't feel like we would send it back after the effort to put it together."
Haus is rated 3.62 based on 26 reviews