Grenson Shoes Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Grenson Shoes

How would you rate Grenson Shoes ?

"It's October 2018 - About 30+ years ago I purchased a pair of Grenson patent leather evening shoes to go with my D.J. Recently I discovered that a small gold coloured button had fallen off my shoe. I emailed Grenson customer services department (customerservices@grenson.co.uk - phone 01933 354300) to ask for advice. Much to my surprise a really personable and helpful lady, Laura, posted two replacement buttons and fixings to me - free of charge! What a fantastic and dare one say 'old fashioned', service - so reassuring - well done Laura and well done Grenson."
"Excellent service, delivered the next day. Brilliant!"
"Grenson is a brand with very interesting boots and shoes: their design is particularly well studied. Even all details are oversized. I particularly like the triple welted Fred brogues (G ONE) and the Spike boots. The products made in UK are paticularly made with a high quality even if we probably pay for the design. Grenson is my preferd brand with Carmina."
"Words fail me! They are a dream shoe. So beautiful and classic. I shall wear them for years!"
"Quality and service"
"Grenson's shoes are now my favourite brand of shoes. The shoes are really sturdy, and there are many different styles, some traditional, and some very modern and creative. They're not exactly cheap, but not silly money either like some of the other names in English shoes. The website is very good, and returns easy and free of charge at any collect plus shop, this is so important with shoes as you can never know if they're the right ones for you till you try them on. I am very proud to wear my two new pairs of Grenson's shoes, Archie and Toby."
"Sale is huge and fast shipping"
Grenson Shoes is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews