greenfingers.com Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend greenfingers.com

How would you rate greenfingers.com ?

"They sold me a parasol "not as described" it was advertised as having a tilting mechanism but it didn't.. and "not fit for purpose". There was nothing to hold the parasol up, no blocking mechanism.. simply nothing. (Glencrest Sturdi Plus 2m x 2m Aluminium Square Parasol) I'm still fighting to have them to collect their product and refund my money.."
"Woeful customer service. Avoid!"
"Just Terrible!!! This is the worst company I have ever dealt with in my entire life! They took ages to deliver, then lost the item on the way, then it turned out the delivered the wrong item altogether! They refused to arrange collection for another month and now are refusing to issue a refund! I have been chasing them for months to get my money back and they just keep on saying next 3-5 working days! The customer service is shockingly bad! They have no interest in their customers! They have been unable to resolve a simple return query in 2,5 months and it is still ongoing. I have no idea how they are sill on the market. Simply terrible!"
"No communication on status of order, no communication regarding when order was despatched and no delivery tracking info provided. Recommended you buy from somewhere else."
"prompt delivery and product as described, I was able to track via Yodel too."
greenfingers.com is rated 1.60 based on 5 reviews