GRADE MOBILE Reviews

of reviewers recommend GRADE MOBILE
Read GRADE MOBILE Reviews

Sales@GradeMobile.co.uk

Tell us how GRADE MOBILE made you happy
i ordered an iphone xr on friday expecting next day delivery and its tuesday and it still hasnt arrived. the delivery is very long.
The charger provided was broken, packaging was awful and it came with no papers whatsoever.
Please contact me ASAP my phone has arrived faulty and needs returning or replacing
Was not expecting as many scratches .... it’s mostly all the screen :(
iPad delivered on time. But iPhone charger provided, not iPad. Had to fork out extra for an iPad charger as it charged very slowly on the phone charger. Complained to Grademobile but only got a generic 'Post it back for a refund' email.
Customer service are quick to answer an email. Not necessarily with a solution. And go quiet when you chase them
Phone purchased less than a month ago has crashed and does not keep its charge. Trying to fob me off with a repair or an exchange even though I am within my 30 days for a refund.
I was also a bit disappointed as the phone did not come in an Apple box and the charging plug supplied is not Apple and I did not receive a USB cable and when chased was told one would be sent but I never received it. No-one answers the phone at any time and although they say customer service is open until 6pm it's actually 5pm.
One of those companies that seem like they are really helpful and proactive. But actually aren't. More stress than it's worth.
Fast delivery but I ordered an S9 plus but received a normal S9 although they did say send it by and they'll look into it. But I couldn't be arsed with the whole rigmarole of sending it back due to the fact I needed a mobile for work.
I bought an iPhone XR A- minus condition and out of the box I noticed little flaws to the human eye but as I started to use the phone the first flaw that I noticed was the top left display was not intact with the rest of the phone as the waterproof seal was not applied even though this phone was supposedly gone through a fully inspection, and if I didn’t know about this, it could of later lead to later water damages do the phone. The second flaw that I noticed was the fact that the battery was in service mode and that the battery health was not showing up, this is because either the battery was replaced unprofessionally with out a jc device to code the new battery from the last one or the battery could be a non-apple battery, this is a pain as I keep on getting notifications about a ‘important battery message’. The third flaw that I noticed was that the back panel has been replaced, which I was not surprised of but the adhesive for the new back panel was not applied all over, therefore could cause water to easily enter the device, also the back panel was slightly not inline with the frame as there is a millimetre gap at the Back bottom left of the edge phone where the glass doesn’t meet the edge of the frame. The fourth and last flaw of this ‘A- grade iPhone XR’ is that there is visible dust underneath the camera lens which could of been cause by the lack of profession to put a waterproof seal for the screen and frame or the lack of adhesive for the back panel.
GRADE MOBILE is rated 4.73 based on 1,824 reviews