GetSlim Reviews

of reviewers recommend GetSlim
Email, Live Chat
Read GetSlim Reviews

About GetSlim:

GetSlim is the UK's leading online weight-loss club. We read all reviews and your feedback will make a difference!

Tell us how GetSlim made you happy
I’ve never enjoyed going to slimming meetings and where I live now it would make it really difficult to do - so I tried Rosemary Conley online. It’s great the online diary, recipes,weigh ins, fitness videos, encouragement from online coaches and challenges etc provide enough discipline and support to keep me focussed and I really enjoy the food. I’ve found the 321 diet really suits my life style and it’s amazing the amount of food the 800 calorie days pack in. The whole package is very well thought through and great value. Thanks Sue
Great website with excellent weight loss tools, useful information and recipes, a really good forum and easy access to coaches who are always very supportive with lots of good advice and encouragement. The digital magazine is great and it’s really motivational to read about the successful weight loss stories. You couldn’t ask for more to see you through your weight loss journey.
The amazing selection of recipes, loads for 1-2 people which is perfect! Love the support from the team, nothing is too much trouble. The eating plan is sensible, easy and comes with lots of tips! Being able to dip in and out as and when I want makes it so easy to keep on track. Lots of support from the chat room too! It's made losing weight so simple and I love the challenges - they keep me focused :)
Love the site because of the support you get from the team and the information contained on it. It is easy to navigate. The benefits include having over 2,000 recipes to choose from, already set out diet plans to suit everybody, exercise videos, chat room with the option to have buddies who can encourage you (and you encourage them) on your weight loss journey. There are interviews and articles by professional people, giving advice... and much much more.
All in all it's an easy diet to follow, it's healthy and sensible.
Love that there are no fad diets all diets are based on everyday foods with plenty of choice and many very good recipes. The team are brilliant with their advice and encouragement. Love the 121 help as this really encourages you to keep going and helps to improve your choices
I cannot find the date and time of Rosemary Conley classes in West Bromwich. A lot of information about where classes are held but no dates or times.
I found it a hard website to follow an app would of been better like the fit bit app
Support is always there when you need it and has a diet to suit me.
Brilliant site,so easy to use and fantastic support when you need it. I've just lost my first stone and received a lovely letter, such a nice touch. Thoroughly recommend it.
I've tried many weight loss sites (and clubs) and find the Rosemary Conley good in many ways. There is a choice of diets, from strict to gentle (I think the gentler the better for me in the long term!) and there is also an easy way to reset your records for those times when you want to clear the slate and start over! (Like I'm doing - again!)
Easy to follow from the start, there is a plan to suit everyone. Can plan meals ahead before I go shopping every week. Have been following it for a month now and am very happy with results.
Very supportive 1:1 service offered and a great deal of information on the site, plus a wide variety of recipes which don't make you feel as if you are "on a diet". It's great.
Good but needs an app rather logging in on line every time. Also offline availability would be good as I was abroad- Malaysia- and not always able to add meals and check calories.

Would be good if you could copy a meal and paste from another day not a whole days menu.

Linda
Daily motivation, encouragement, daily exercises
I like the fact I can go on my phone and still have access to everything I need to to keep me on track! I've been on holiday recently so not used it as much as I'd like to! I gave it 4 stars as I think there is room for improvement especially little gadgets like a serial bar code reader for when you are out shopping would be handy!! :D
There is always someone that we contact for help.
All great, so glad I signed up!
Site is easy to use self explanatory and uncomplicated which make it easy for non pc users to manage getting around its site. If I'm looking for meal ideas I just click menu it's simple which makes it easy to use
Made me feel more motivated
GetSlim is rated 4.73 based on 402 reviews