Getaflight Reviews

1 New Reviews Written
04AM
4AM
Click Here

Tell us how Getaflight made you happy

"I am due to fly to Siem Reap on 02/11/2019, I noticed almost immediately that my title had been written wrongly. I immediately phoned and spoke to an agent who said that there wouldn't be a problem. Last week I decided to check and was told that yes there would be a problem and that I should send a copy of my passport and they would contact the airline. Following this I received an e-mail from Kifayat Khaif advising that I needed to pay a further sum that I was happy to pay as the mistake was clearly mine initially. He e-mailed to reassure me that they just needed confirmation of the payment and then my ticket would be changed. After a couple of days I hadn't heard anything and phoned the agency, I was able to speak to Kifayat and he assured me all was in hand but by this evening I hadn't heard anything and phoned again. He immediately knew who I was and assured me that everything was in hand and I should hear within an hour. Which I did! As I was becoming very anxious it was nice to know that somebody knew who I was and appreciated how worried I was. I can now fly out to meet my daughter and her boyfriend and have a lovely holiday. Thank you Kifayat."
Are you Getaflight? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"The customer service provided by Mr. Kifayat Khaif is what made my experience with Getafligth worth a revisit. He was very patient and proactive with the resolution of my case, and made every effort to ensure I got the best deal."
Getaflight is rated 3.73 based on 85 reviews