Getaflight Reviews

69% of reviewers recommend Getaflight
02AM
2AM

Tell us how Getaflight made you happy

"I nearly missed my flight from Pakistan because of 40 mins early take off time. I landed in London one hour and 40 mins earlier than actual time. My family members couldn't picked me up from airport as I had no contact me with them to update. I had to pay £94.70 to hire Uber. I should have received any update from GetaFlight, unfortunately I waa not informed on change of flight timings that costed me £94.70. I received email one day after I landed regarding change of schedule on 30 Oct 2018, 23:19. Sana, getaflight contacted me after my email and she told me that they had sent me email about schedule change. When I sent screenshot of email which was sent to mec after flight landing she disappeared for few days then she came up with an excuse that due technical reasons they didn't receive update from PIA that caused delay to update me on time. However, declined to pay me taxes fare. She contacted me back after I sent her another reminder and this she said, that was my responsibility to ask agency or airline 72 hours prior to flight about any change. And again she declined to compensate me for taxi fare. I insisted her talk to her manager about it. After talking to someone named Alex she said, flight was changed on same day as of flight that's why no compensation."
Are you Getaflight? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Very bad service. In small words they are big fraud"
"Please avoid this company. I fly frequently but this was the first time I had made a booking through Getaflight and it has been nothing but hassle and useless customer service. Once I had made my reservation I received an acknowledgement email stating that I would receive a confirmation email. 24 hours later I still had no email from getaflight so I called them and was informed I would have it by 4pm. At 5pm I called again to be told I would receive it in half an hour and it was being processed. The following day there was still no email. I called again to be told that my card had been declined (even though plenty funds) and I should have received a decline notification as soon as I pushed submit. Firstly, there was no decline message on the page and it went through to acknowledge the transaction. Secondly, I received an acknowledgment email and then was told the previous day that it was being processed....so now they are saying it was declined right from the offset?! Absolutely useless to be honest. I was then told they would arrange a decline email to be sent to me... still waiting on that. I have now booked another flight without the "help" of Getaflight but as I have not received this decline email I am waiting on a miraculous confirmation email so that they can take my money and I will be out of pocket paying for two flights... we will see. Anyway, this is the most useless and frustrating company I have dealt with. AVOID!!"
"KIFAYAT KHAIF was very helpful and supportive as I had to cancel my ticket in an emergency. Great service and company."
"Good customer service by Kifayat Khaif, they are not like TRAVELUP - Southall travel , they are good people"
"Wonderful customer service from KIFAYAT KHAIF . I wanted to change my travel dates and KIFAYAT KHAIF did it for me in no time. It only cost me £165 for two tickets."
"Well, I didn't want to give even one star to GetaFlight service but unfortunately, to write review I had to put at least one star. All i want to say about getaflight service is "Pathetic""
"I searching for holiday in Skyscanner só the best price show me in getaflight I choice I put my details make payment then I received email about in progress my booking after hours send me another email declined your booking please searching again another days. So this market fake. I don’t recommend getaflight because now I looking for aother site company my tickets expense £200 ."
"Kiyafat khaif gave me a good service and I’m happy from his service Thanks khaif for your exceptional help"
"very happy, kiyafat khaif"
"Very good service Appreciate...🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟"
"Good customer service. No issues. Quite happy with the service of KIFAYAT KHAIF Customer support."
"Amazing, very nicely and understaably , done every things to find good day and best price"
"I am very happy and delighted by the service provided by kafayit Khaif one of the best represented of getaflight."
"Kifayat khaif in customer relation helped me in a true professional manner. I wish him keep up the good work in the same manner"
"The customer service provided by Mr. Kifayat Khaif is what made my experience with Getafligth worth a revisit. He was very patient and proactive with the resolution of my case, and made every effort to ensure I got the best deal"
"The customer service provided by Mr. Kifayat Khaif is what made my experience with Getafligth worth a revisit. He was very patient and proactive with the resolution of my case, and made every effort to ensure I got the best deal."
"GerAflight, you have really nice customer service. Kifayat Khaif Customer Relations office provided a wonderfuly service. He answer to my several questions patiently and made amendments what I needed. Recommended for flights booking. Cheapest in the market with 5 star service."
"great and compassionate service 👍👍"
"No response from customer support advisor really rude and never solve the problem"
Getaflight is rated 3.77 based on 48 reviews