Getaflight Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend Getaflight
1 New Reviews Written
1PM
1PM

Tell us how Getaflight made you happy

"I searching for holiday in Skyscanner só the best price show me in getaflight I choice I put my details make payment then I received email about in progress my booking after hours send me another email declined your booking please searching again another days. So this market fake. I don’t recommend getaflight because now I looking for aother site company my tickets expense £200 ."
Are you Getaflight? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Getaflight receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Kiyafat khaif gave me a good service and I’m happy from his service Thanks khaif for your exceptional help"
"very happy, kiyafat khaif"
"Very good service Appreciate...🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟"
"Good customer service. No issues. Quite happy with the service of KIFAYAT KHAIF Customer support."
"Amazing, very nicely and understaably , done every things to find good day and best price"
"I am very happy and delighted by the service provided by kafayit Khaif one of the best represented of getaflight."
"Kifayat khaif in customer relation helped me in a true professional manner. I wish him keep up the good work in the same manner"
"The customer service provided by Mr. Kifayat Khaif is what made my experience with Getafligth worth a revisit. He was very patient and proactive with the resolution of my case, and made every effort to ensure I got the best deal"
"The customer service provided by Mr. Kifayat Khaif is what made my experience with Getafligth worth a revisit. He was very patient and proactive with the resolution of my case, and made every effort to ensure I got the best deal."
"GerAflight, you have really nice customer service. Kifayat Khaif Customer Relations office provided a wonderfuly service. He answer to my several questions patiently and made amendments what I needed. Recommended for flights booking. Cheapest in the market with 5 star service."
"great and compassionate service 👍👍"
"No response from customer support advisor really rude and never solve the problem"
"I’m thankful to Getaflight for hiring agents like KIFAYAT KHAIF. The gentleman was great at his job, he listened to my query calmly & addressed it professionally. Pleased with the service provide A++ Rates for Mr. Khaif. Bravo 👏🏼 Job well done."
"I had serious second thoughts about booking with Getaflight due to bad reviews but was assured by a friend it's ok since she had booked with them and been on her holiday with no issues. I didn't receive my eticket straight away and had to call twice for it. Second time, I spoke to Mr KIFAYAT KHAIF who was an exceptional help. He had the ticket sent to my email within 2 minutes. I have yet to fly in November so I'm praying everything goes well."
"Mr Kifayat Kaif was exceptional. He committed a call back within a hour and he was right on time. Kudos to you brother"
"Kifayat Khaif he was very polite and he did an excellent job on helping us with making our amendmentswith the ticket in time - Would highly recommend."
"Kifayat Khaif is a polite gentleman. Thanks for your support with my request."
"Mr kefayat is nice person and he is giving us online services and makes us happy, due to his service we get ticket and this save us out time"
"Kifayat Khaif is a lovely person. He helped me out superbly. Thanks khaif"
Getaflight is rated 3.95 based on 41 reviews