Getaflight Reviews

65% of reviewers recommend Getaflight
Telephone

How would you rate Getaflight ?

"Kifayat Khaif is a lovely person. He helped me out superbly. Thanks khaif"
"kifayat khaif is superb person for this job very nicely deal."
"Overall, GetAFlight were very helpful, I made a mistake on my booking and Kifayat Khaif quickly helped to sort it out. He was very professional and provided much needed reassurance. His name is mentioned in almost every review on this site and for a good reason! I paid a very low price for my flight and for once actually received good service. Maybe there is such a thing as cheap and cheerful after all? Thank you very much Kifayat Khaif and GetAFlight!"
"I would like to thank kifayat khaif for his prompt an professional reply in getting back to me with my enquiry"
"I lost my e mail an print off for my return flight from Manila I contacted getaflight with my problem an within 2 hours I had a new e mail sent to me giving me the details I wanted I can now relax an enjoy my holiday thank you very much"
"I was hapy after my csll"
"Very efficient & extremely excellent service provided by booking agent Kifayat Khaif, apart from the booking he provided I also dearly appreciate him taking most of the afternoon correcting an error I made by misspelimg a name in the booking & also reducing the cost where I ending up paying next to nothing when I could have been paying for another ticket had he not persuaded the airline to correct the mistake on my behalf so thank you again & would definitely use your services again & recommend you to others"
"Very efficient and communication was good, KIFAYAT KHAIF was great and paid attention to my requirements"
"Amazing ...cheapest flight on web plus nice service."
"KIFAYAT KHAIF Is one the most helpful people there. I wasn’t impressed with the other members of staff, however overall the company has been great with Kifayat Khaif going beyond expectations to help us in our time of need. Thank you very much sir, you make this company better."
"Kifayat was a great customers service provider & assisted alot great ."
"I have deal my ticker matter with Alister it was very grateful, I am very happy with the service Alister has provide me. Thanks, pradeepa"
"Very helpful and friendly communication"
"Never buy from this company, totally useless, after you filled all your detail and proceed with the payment, an email was received next day declining the purchase I have to call the agency simple said! there's no more availability for the tickets. also,.I have yet to get the money back from them which totals to £1890 .This type of companies should be put off by the regulators"
"Turned up to Manchester airport on 24/9/18 for our flight to Toronto to be told the company had cancelled our booking. What a shambles of a company. We had to stay an extra 2 nights in Canada to get a return flight too. Would never use again in a million years. Their customer service was atrocious too when we had to speak to them at the airport."
"To be ohnest I booked tickets and then looked at reviews and was panicked, tried calling no one picked up may be due to late weekend evening got more panicked, tried calling my credit card company to cancel the transaction again no assistance due to weekend. Next morning a gentleman Jai picked up the call and assured me that the boking is gone through immediately gave me regarding number to check with airline website. So I will have to say lowest cost and no hassle."
"It is not a reliable agency, I have sent an email inquiring about my booking and no answer yet. Never buy again from Getaflight"
"Very dissapointed- booked flight at 7.00 in evening and next day exactly the same flight was reduced by about 70.00-less than 12 hours after I had booked Called them- they said nothing can be done ---will not be using them again"
"Extremely disappointed getaflight cancelled my booking and had charged my credit card account leaving me to have to wait now for a refund before I can rebook. This a unacceptable I’m very ver disappointed and saddened to say the ve"
Getaflight is rated 3.61 based on 23 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!