Getaflight Reviews

68% of reviewers recommend Getaflight
8PM
8PM

Tell us how Getaflight made you happy

"I spoke with gentlemen called Kifayat Khaif from the Customer Relations Team. He was really friendly and provided me with excellent customer service. He rectified my issues promptly,I'm very happy I was dealt by Kifayat. Many Thanks Kifayat"
Are you Getaflight? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Avoid using this shambolic so called travel company. We booked our flights and money was taken out almost immediately. After 2 weeks, still no signs of our tickets or acknowledgement so we decided to contact GetAflight. Having called them, we were told they can’t discuss our own booking with us. We then decided to check with AirFrance to confirm if the flights have booked with them. We were told GetAFlight attempted to book twice but was rejected both times as the price was no longer available. Appalled by this news and called GetAflight back to enquire. They tried to pacify us by saying a manager would called us back (still waiting). After staying on the phone with a customer advisor (they should find a different job title for these employees by the way - useless!) who couldn’t assist with our enquiry, so we terminated the call. We subsequently received an email 2 weeks after the initial booking to say the money is being refunded and they were unable to secure the flights with AirFrance. Now flights have increased by approx £500 for my family and they won’t compensate us. Disgusting!"
"I had an issue with my self-made online booking, which required assistance from the GetaFlight team to be amended. I must say Mahesh and specifically Khaif were extremely helpful, were more than happy to assist, kept me engaged and resolved the issue to my satisfaction. I was delighted by his service and is a testament to his firm. Biggest complement I can pay, is that I wouldn't hesitate to call for help again and use GetaFlight going forward due to the service received."
"Khaif is a really helpful customer service!"
"Kifayat on customer service was very help ful highly recommend GET A FLIGHT"
"I spoke to kifayat khaif Very satisfied He was superb and very helpful Sorted my query"
"Good Price, Speedy Transaction and helpful Staff"
"Extremely helpful and super efficient. A great service and you get an invoice prior to payment so you can double check all the details including names, dates of birth The prices they quoted was at least £800 cheaper that many others. They made sure I was aware of booking with or without checked luggage as it doesn't seem to be standard as before anymore. My payment wouldn't go through, I attempted 3 times knowing that i had the funds. I was told that they would look into it and call me back. while waiting I read the reviews and then became very skeptical especially as it was so much cheaper than others. They call me back to say my card was being declined. in the mean time I received a text from credit asking me to verify it was an authentic payment. once I confirmed the payment it went through. I then within 10 minutes got an email with the confirmation booking, travel itinerary, my ATOL certificate and also the airline booking reference number. I then immediately check with the airline via managed my booking and everything was as should be. I would definitely use them again and also highly recommend them. ."
"Khalif was very helpful"
"**AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS** Getaflight are by far the worst travel agency I have ever used. Communication is shambolic, most employees can barely speak English, and they advertise multiple fares on their website for exactly the same seat. When you have an issue with a booking, don't expect to get any help from them whatsoever, and be prepared for your phone calls to be passed around from person to person, explaining your issue over and over again to no avail. One star is honestly too much, if there was an option for zero stars that would be my choice. Do yourself a huge favour and book somewhere else."
"Mr. Khaif did a spledid job of helping me change my flights and managed to get me the last seat on the flight I requested. I am encouraged to use this website again for my flight bookings after getting such good and efficient service. Thank you"
"Efficient and quick response. Helped me change my ticket with clear information. Very helpful"
"After reading some negative reviews I must admit I was slightly nervous booking through getaflight. However after dealing with Mahesh MAZ Kalia he put me at ease and was first class ! Fantastic from start to finish - would highly recommend them. Great price and service - which is rare these days."
"I found the site easy enough to use, but the really good part of my flight booking experience with this Getaflight platform was that when I then had the need to speak to someone in person, I was fortunate enough to be able to speak to Mr. Kifayat Khaif, who proved to have have been so very helpful and thoroughly professional in his mannerism and approach to resolving the issues that I had. In a nutshell, I have to say that he is a complete credit to the whole set up at Getaflight. Many thanks to you Mr. Khaif, and God bless you Sir. Christopher J. Oteh."
"A fantastically easy to use site and service. I encountered slight problems with auto correct when booking originally (on my phone) but kifayat khaif has been such a help and sorted the issue within 24 hours. Thank you and rest assured I will be using a recommending your service for a very long time."
"Excellent customer service. kifayat khaif helped a lot with my return ticket modification."
"It’s very effective In term of making any changes on my flight tickets! The officer is really helpful and giving me some good suggestion which save money!"
"Helpful staff with a prompt and orofesdional service."
"I had to pay an extra 35 Pounds for correcting the first name on my ticket. Although the assistance of kifayat khaif was much appreciated as he was so kind and understanding but unfortunately his supervisor was not of much help. I was not given any choice and forced to pay extra for my ticket."
Getaflight is rated 3.71 based on 79 reviews