Getaflight Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Getaflight

How would you rate Getaflight ?

"Never buy from this agency, totally useless, 4 days and still waiting for the pending transaction on my credit card disappear."
Miss Johnson
Verified Reviewer
"We booked flights online to Canada for 4 people everything went through ok ,money was taken out bank so just waiting on email on flight confirmation....next day receive email saying price expired so was going to refund money so we looked again on line at flight prices and the original price we had seen was still there???we called and spoke to a agent and he quoted a different price to the online price so to me that is false advertising and to make it worse we can't get our money back for 3 to 5 days to book another flight,will not be using this company as they are advertising flight prices that don't exist."
Lisa Bowman
"I bought airline tickets and although I was nervous using a new service, it was straightforward. The ticket came through within 24hours as described and when I rang customer support they picked right up."
Getaflight is rated 2.00 based on 3 reviews