Zenith Insurance Reviews

36% of reviewers recommend Zenith Insurance

How would you rate Zenith Insurance?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

191 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Zenith Insurance in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"They have tried to cancel my son's car insurance twice since October2017. First time he made a mistake on the date of an accident, literally days difference but has still declared it. Instead of talking to his previous insurance company they decided that he had an undeclared accident and tried to cancel the policy. In the last couple of days they have tried to cancel it again without any communication just a letter with 7 day notice of termination. This time its because they use a seperate company to do all their vetting. They asked for a utility bill which he doesnt have because he lives with us. He sent his student loan document which has our address which matches both his and my driving license (being a named driver). Finally spoke to someone after getting cut off 3 times and they now wanted a copy of a bank statement but couldn't guarantee that that would be accepted and were going to phone back at 4pm on Friday. Shock no call. Asked why they needed it as the insurance had been paid in full, there is no credit agreement and unless the Student loans people, my son's and my driving license are all lying, not to mention they have sent letters to the same address, I can't understand what the he'll they are up to! Truly shocking service. Been driving 35 years and they have given more problems in 4 months than every insurance company I've dealt with."
"1. Only after paying for fully comprehensive policy was i provided with information advising I would not be insured 3rd party on other vehicles - Which is an industry standard as far as i am concerned. 2. Unable to add additional driver to existing policy - advised i had to cancel policy and take out new one. 3. Excessive administration charge (£25) to update details."
Claire Shute
Verified Reviewer
"My insurance premium renewed automatically - which I was fine about. But then I was told because I had claimed to have No Claims, but hadn't proved it, they were fining me £50 and cancelling the insurance. I didn't say I had no claims as it auto-renewed. Last year I paid extra due to having no claims, but they didn't seem to have a record of this fact. However, they are still sitting on my money more than a week later. When I called I ended up in tears as they just kept shouting me down and accusing me of lying about No Claims and ignoring their letters! They then suggested I must owe them more for last year- when I probably lied as well !"
"Everybody at Zenith dealt with my claim professionally & efficiently. Everyone I spoke with proceeded with the claim in an organised manner. Everything was completed within 2 weeks."
"Took out and insurance policy and tried to cancel it within minutes as I'd made a mistake. I spent 25 minutes on hold to get told I would be charged £30 to cancel a policy that hadnt even started yet. Was trying to save money and they have ended up costing me more money. Not happy."
"My car was vandalised and they write it off without even looking at it agreed a settlement to which the sent a investigator out twice still no settlement even the investigator agreed our claim was valid also police report stats this still waiting after 10 weeks no one talks or tells you nothing total waste of time"
Barry Bradley
Unverified Reviewer
"waiting for bikie to be repaired pain fully slow"
"Can't get to talk to anyone if you have a problem. Put you on hold forever."
"Very good costumer service .The agent Sophia very professional.Thanks"
"A shocking experience with zenith over an insurance claim. Twice they wrote to me stating that the dash cam footage I had provided was 1. The other company refused to supply them with it 2. The dashcam footage was no longer available. I had to locate it myself and request it to be sent to zenith. A lot of my time wasted through incompetence with zenith claims department."
"AS A THIRD PARTY MAKING A CLAIM AGAINST THEIR INSURED THEY COMPLETELY MESSED ME AROUND. THEIR CLIENT WOULDN'T EVEN REPLY TO THEIR LETTERS.THEY JUST MADE ME WAIT AND CHANGED THEIR STORY. THEY EVEN CONTACTED MY INSURERS TO MAKE A CLAIM ON MY INSURANCE. THEY SEEM TO EXPECT ME TO JUST CLAIM ION MY OWN INSURANCE NOT THEIR CLIENTS ......... JOKERS OF THE INSURANCE WORLD"
Mmm Ggg
"Insurance renewal very easy, price virtually the same as last year. Great service. Always been happy with Zenith."
"poor and unhelpful very bad communications as the third party at fault please do not use"
"Very very poor customer service, poor communication, had to wait on hold over 1hr. Avoid if you can. I only chosen this insurance because of the price but now regret it. Its the worst company I have ever dealt with. I should report it somewhere but I don't want waste my time as they probably don't care. I'm so disappointed and shocked that company like that could exsist and people still paying their premium to them."
"The worst insurance company by far. Made a claim following a stolen motorcycle and theylooked for any reason not to honour the policy. They took the full 8 weeks permitted to respond, and sent to thr wrong address on three separate occasions! Absolute shambles. Would never purchase a policy from this poor and unethical organisation that seems to focus on minutiae detail not too pay a legitimate claim rather than the integrity of their customers."
"""Admin charges despite cooling off period. Unhelpful"
"When I tried to claim told me they would repair my car and put into storage but when I called for update was told my insurance was cancelled due to the fact I apparently had 4 other claims that I did not declare which is not true and now won't give my car back till I pay for recovery costs, in short worst company and disgusting customers service"
"didn't realise my car insurance had automatically renewed 4 months ago and the premium had increased by 1000% to £3100 Phoned Zenith insurance said they sent me an email never got it, phoned the next day to chase it up and then told me of we also sent a letter never had one. So I said why the massive increase to be told that's just the price it is so asked why when I checked today it was only £350 oh it change day-to-day they are no better than Internet scammers"
"Cost me nearly £250 to cancel my crap insurance"
One Demented Customer
Unverified Reviewer
"God help you if you have a claim - you've to wait for an eternity, go through countless choices on the automated service (which is on the 0345 rate) , What happened to the efficient service that we pay for ! Best go elsewhere for insurance in my own opinion"
Zenith Insurance is rated 2.49 based on 191 reviews