Quotemehappy.com Reviews

47% of reviewers recommend Quotemehappy.com

How would you rate Quotemehappy.com?

387 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Chris meadows

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Quotemehappy.com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Chris Meadows
Unverified Reviewer
"Terrible service no one to speak to. the repairs on my car, made my car worse ! i cancelled my insurance they said they owe me 178. etc. the next they they took a payment. WTF i have only just got my refund & no 1 got back to me about the payment taken after i cancelled the policy shocking company. They also gave me a cheaper policy on my car when i did not even no how to drive. As soon as i could drive extra £1000 per annum WTF. Still waiting for that last payment that was taken illegally. I am going to have to get the bank involved to try get it back now thank you very much ill never use you again cheers !"
George Barrie
"Service was intuitive and efficient"
Angela Pemberton
"Clear details provided & easy to navigate."
"If I could give a lower rating I would. The company you is a joke, completely faceless and the only number you can get through on is rude, ignorant and unhelpful. They have messed up my NCD I should have 9 years and they have put 7 so now my new insurance company either want to cancel my policy or it goes up by over £100. DO NOT USE THESE FACELESS SCAM ARTISTS."
Gregg Philips
Verified Reviewer
"Uploaded proof of no claims, from an EU country. I have the maximum NCD in France. Company says it doesn't meet criteria. Quel surprise ? Asked them to contact me but received threatening letter with a £50 fine. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY Policy number 606181411. Discusted..."
Mike Goldsmith
Verified Reviewer
"We had an awful 2017, losing both our mums and then I had a heart attack, so difficult to keep with everything, I missed renewal of car insurance by a few hours and they insist that it cannot renewed and must go for a new policy at some £80 extra. Aviva who underwrite their policies were embarrassed by this but of course cannot do anything, Quotemehappy completely hide behind an online only presence. I have missed renewals occasionally before and have always been allowed to reinsure within a few days."
"The reason I am rating Quotemehappy.com so low is that their "make a claim" number is a 0844 number charged at 50p per minute on most cellular lines, whilst their other numbers are 0345, which don't have a high charge. I recently had a car accident and called the 0844 claims line. Naturally being shook up from the accident I failed to remember that this number has a very high charge. A waited 40 minutes in the queue until I was connected to a service rep. This cost me over £20, a proportion of which is rebated back to Quotemehappy.com. So in effect, whilst Quotemehappy.com appear to be one of the cheapest insurance providers on the market, they make their money from you by KEEPING YOU WAITING on hold whilst you pay excessive call charges at a time when they know the customer is in distress!!! Frankly... disgraceful!!"
"I am with them at the moment - and this is my second year with them. I was in an accident whilst with them - i was hit from behind whilst stationary - so really wasn't my fault. They have been excellent. Really really good. They were so supportive during my accident and gave me a direct dial for a team member so I could call anytime for updates. My convertible merc was only 1 year old and i was really upset - they ensured I was provided with another equally lovely car during the time my car was being repaired. Just everything was excellent. I cannot prise them enough."
"I have had car insurance cover twice with QMH and I find their online process totally fine and adequate with a good website. I was under the impression the savings in policy prices was due to lower risk drivers and online service. However having been unfortunate enough to have to make a claim, I have now to my detriment realised their savings are generated by not actually providing comprehensive cover at the same level as their parent company Aviva which they conveniently do not mention in their policy documents. They DO NOT COVER CHILD CAR SEAT REPLACEMENT! ! ROSPA and all car seat manufacturers recommend no matter if the seats seem ok they should always be replaced. Aviva do cover this cost, but QMH do not. I was offered £150 towards personal belongings damage which given I had two car seats to replace doesn’t even touch the sides! QMH took over 4 weeks to repair my car and 5 weeks to reply to my complaint regarding the car seats costs. The complaint reply was a standard template later FROM AVIVA stating the QMH policy meets the legal definition of comprehensive cover but that AVIVA choose to go above and beyond this. I was even told by my claims handler that if my accident was someone else’s fault they would have claimed the full cost from the other party!!! So it is necessary to replace car seats when someone else is paying but not if it is them!! I will be following this up with the Financial Obudsman A’s nowhere in their policy documentation does it mention car seats and in the list of personal belongings is items such as phones and handbags. I believe this in being intentionally deceptive. BUYER BEWARE!"
"Worst company ever dealt with can't contact them definitely won't be using these again"
"Terrible company, customer service is probably the worst I've ever dealt with. Don't be fooled by the lower premiums, it's not worth it; Avoid like the plague."
"Why hasn't this company been closed down by Trading Standards? Worst car insurance company that I have ever had the misfortune to deal with. I propose to take these thieves through the mill starting with Trading Standards, then the Ombudsman then the County Court if necessary. Everything from start to finish after a woman knocked my car in a private car park. Minor damage on both vehicles so decided not to make a claim but the offender did! I had a passenger witness in the car at the time which they say is unacceptable and after 9 months the offender still hasn't produced proof of her claim!"
"Should be Quote me unhappy in my view!"
"In my experience, they are not interested in your claims!"
"Awful customer service claims line - lucky if you get through in 30 mins!"
"someone crashed into me. Car written off. It took about 9 MONTHS for Quotemehappy to contact the other drivers insurer and only after I threatened to take them to the Ombudsmen. Their advisers would tell me they would take action and then totally ignore my claim, over and over again! Advisers all gave me conflicting advice, like they didn't know job. Very painful experience. To top it off they made an error in my proof of no claims doc. I should have 9 years. They wrote 6 and haven't changed it. I lost 3 years NCD through their error. Totally incompetent company."
"They have no customer service, you can’t get hold of them, they don’t respond to messages or emails. I will be cancelling my policy."
"Shockingly bad, insured building and contents, then received an email stating that they could not collect my debit, after numerous emails back and forth, they admitted it was there finance department at fault and all was sorted. However then got a letter threatening me with court because I had not paid a premium. I have emails admitting their responsibility, so I have told them to cancel my policy and not bother me again. ABSOLUTE CLOWNS."
"Poor communication. Loopholes to jump through. No one to call which gets very frustrating not being able to talk with a human. I would rather pay extra to be able to communicate with my insurance company."
"Just renewed with QMH - renewal offer was cheaper than last year - everything online is best way of doing business - really easy to make amendments and reasonable pricing for making changes. Haven't had to make a claim so can't comment on that but I have had no issues during my past year with them."
Quotemehappy.com is rated 2.92 based on 387 reviews