Quotemehappy.com Reviews

1 New Reviews Written
1 New Reviews Written
9PM
9PM

Tell us how Quotemehappy.com made you happy

Over a week
"Would give no stars if possible. Had my insurance for a month, a week ago they emailed asking for proof of my no claims. I uploaded it yesterday and then received an email today saying my insurance is being cancelled at midnight. No explanation why?!"
Are you Quotemehappy.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Quitemehappy locked my account after 3 attempts to put my correct password in. Which was correct the first time!! No answer to my question which was how do I log in my account to pay?? They will probably cancel my insurance now, which will be a good thing as I can then go somewhere else that has a phone facility!!!! WATCH DOG NEEDS TO TACKLE THIS ONE!!!- DONT GO WITH THIS COMPANY ITS A MESS AND FRUSTRATING TO SAY THE LEAST."
"2 days trying to get through to claims for ho.e insurance 1 hour 30 mins still no answer Don't use them sent a complaint in still no response going to insurance complaints"
"Would be a zero if I could! Bought a policy and paid for it all in one go. 3 months in, car broke, so I bought a new car and needed to change the details on the policy. Was told they could not insure me for the new car! So I'd have to pay £53 to cancel the current policy (even though they could set up a new policy?!). If you go with them, just read the small print, as it's not as easy as you'd think just to change the car on the policy...."
"since becoming online only there is now Zero customer service. By Zero i mean none! you can't call, chat or anything. Emails go unanswered."
"Avoid! Paid for policy, said quote no longer valid, completed another which cost more and they charged for both! Complaints are via website so you have no proof of sending in a complaint, still waiting on a response after 5 days"
"The only time I have been able to access my account, it says I have no existing policy when I most definitely have a valid policy. I want to update my policy and now I can't even log in. I will wait until I get an email from Quote me Happy asking for payment and as I can't access my account to pay, they will have to cancel it. Then I can use a company who will be able to help. Quote me Happy should be renamed QUOTE ME UNHAPPY. I will never use them again!"
"A bit suspicious that all attempts on different cards (that work with everyone else) won’t go through then in the space of 2 hours increase the quote by £20 then a further £20! Apparently someone will apply to my email within £48 hours! Looks like I had a lucky escape."
"Wanted to change my cover as my old car broke down, and I needed to insure a new one. Locked out of my account because it wouldn't accept a new password with 5 attempts, then unable to access my account as the reset password feature failed. No phone number to contact the company, and no way of accessing my account. A total joke. Put in a complaint to Quotemehappy and to the (dispute) Resolver website, but am still left with only third party insurance cover for my new car. I shall be contacting Watchdog and any other similar programmes to try to alert others to steer clear of this company at all costs. AVOID QUOTEMEHAPPY INSURANCE"
"Would rather give zero stars. I believe I bought a policy through them - concluding with being guided to setup an id on their website. Four days later, I visited the website to check my policy. It wasn't there ! It's impossible to contact them to find out if I'm covered or not ! They claim to be available 24/7 on email - but they don't publish an email address - they obviously mean 'fill in the form and an email will be generated" - but all the selections I made resulted in me being told to visit the 'My Policies' part of the website - not helpful. I still don't know if I'm covered, and I guess I won't until the policy is due to kick-in shortly (in which case I wish to cancel - but, of course, I have no policy number). Amateur setup."
"Same as other reviews about service, i was quite happy with quote and wanted to accept but when i tried to log in again just kept refusing to accept password and got no response to resetting my password so i have abandoned my efforts and will insure with others, steer clear unless you want to be totally frustrated."
"I would give them no stars if I could! For an online only company their website and app are a disaster area. I have tried multiple times to obtain a password reset so I can access my account and they don’t send one (trust me, I’ve checked my junk mail it’s not in there!). App claimed my correct details were not linked to my account number. Avoid!"
"Very bad No customer service Very bad No customer service .cannot speak or resolve any problem you have .... no customer service at all .. Their not cheaper than the rest you need to be able to talk to someone if theirs a problem there pages do not cover everything ..... and I have spent over 2 weeks trying to contact them !! There app is not fit for purpose cannot upload docs only photos What a Rubbish experience Will not be using again !!! I have been informed i owe 6.88 with no breakdown or explanation how they worked it out ... and still no email reply and you cannot talk on phone reported to watch dog and ombudsmen... you must provide a basic level of contact your customer service number is for claims ONLY made a complaint to them ... guess what NO reply use at your OWN RISK ....!!!!!"
"DO NOT buy insurance with them! I was not allowed to make changes to an existing car insurance after I purchased a new car and no reason is given. Was forced to cancelled the policy with £56 cancellation fee. Went to comparison website to buy another insurance for my new car and saw a quote from Quotemehappy, which means there is no reason why they couldn't update the car insurance for me in the first place. There is no number you can phone the company except make a claim, so basically no proper customer service."
"Andy, chippenham. 6th may 2019, would give a zero if possible, locked out of account, website sends you round and round in circles. Insurance is up for renewal, which I want to cancel, but cant, They seem happy to email me for payment., of course you can't reply. If you want cheap insurance then go it, wish I looked at reviews before."
"do not get insurance with this company you can not phone them just ask questions online I moved home in july last year and could not change address as it is a new build and not on google maps yet then wanted £30 to cancel my policy even I had paid in full I had to pay now I have just had a renewal from them they do not even check to see if policy is still active god help anyone who has to make a claim."
"No way to contact anyone for an answer. It just keeps taking you round in circles via an automated response system and tells you to keep rephrasing your question until they send you to the right place. Because I 'couldn't ask the question in the right way' I didn't get an answer. Tried to send me to a contact form which crashed every time. I'll be cancelling my motor insurance, I'm going to cancel my home insurance also whilst I'm still in cooling off period because I don't want to be in a situation where I need assistance again. Terrible customer service."
"Changed car mid term and QMH computer refused to insure new one (same make and model, just newer). Only options were to continue existing policy or cancel policy. Had to cancel as no access to anyone to discuss why new car refused and needed insurance to use the new car. Quote Me Happy then charged me £56 from the refund of unexpired portion for the pleasure of dealing with their computer. Quote me "Not Happy at All and will never use again". Can't believe this is an off shoot of Aviva who I have found had great customer service in the past."
"This insurance has no customer service phone line only a claims line who won't deal with you unless you have a claim. Quote me happy app and website just lock you out every time you try to log in and reset password never arrives . I won't be using these again ."
"I have bought a new car and can’t swap the insurance because the log in won’t work or even send me the link to reset! I can’t even log on to cancel"
Quotemehappy.com is rated 2.51 based on 514 reviews