Quotemehappy.com Reviews

46% of reviewers recommend Quotemehappy.com

How would you rate Quotemehappy.com ?

"They paid out on a claim I felt was fraud without even telling then increased my premiums to a level where it was more than car was worth, never respond to emails shocking"
Mr AVOIDQUOTEMEHAPPY
Verified Reviewer
"Sadly I can't rate them 0/5, cancelled my insurance for no reason, took a month to sort. Then theyve decided that as well as paying the usual mothly fee there's an extra £133 this month with no warning or explanation. I've emailed them about this but it'll probably take months for a response. AVOID AT ALL COSTS I'd rather pay the extra few hundred other companies quoted just to avoid the terrible lack of service"
Iain Macdonald
Verified Reviewer
"QUOTE ME UNFU**ING HAPPY more like. get home from a few days break, Tv's all to ba!!s, Samsung American Fridge freezer looked normal on readings but element fried inside, only when went into it we noticed, binned £'00's of food, smell unbearable. Phoned this shower of crooked Wan**ers who try and tell me the £200,000 of contents cover i have is only for home entertainment and glass, nothing else. What pray, apart from a personal cinema is gonna cost £200k. Oh yeah, and I would insure the freezer contents yet not the equipment, why would anyone do that of their own free will??? Attitude of the initial clown, Liam, was a joke, spoke to his supposed manager Lesley next who answered questions with questions, shouted over me, refused to ask her manager to phone me and point blank refused to even give me the name of the CEO. To make it worse, it wasn't even an accident, neighbours came home from abroad 2 days before us and they lost a brand new washing machine and the Oil central heating which had been serviced the week they went away. Heating engineer showed them fried element and said it must have been a power surge! These ar!£$oles try and claim it is an accident, it is not, it is an event, just like fire or flood!! Don't go near these robbers!!!!!.....I pay my insurance in full up front every year, never claimed of them and as per the minute you actually need what your paying for you are like something on the bottom of their shoes!! Please share this, I'm most likely one of thousands who get treated like this by these thieves, bout time we all stood up against them. I'll investigate on riskdisk, companies house etc to find out the bigwigs behind this outfit and "out" them if need be, won't be difficult, an arm of AVIVA (Be warned if your with them) is all they are dressed up as this bu!!$hit!!!!"
"absolutely appalling service. been trying to change my policy details for past 2 days and it will not move from payment to confirmation. I have sent e mails and also sent message via twitter. no response, no help. I will be complaining to FOS as I have no choice now to cancel my policy and go elsewhere. I will fight all the way if you charge my cancellation fees. This is truly appalling service. I would not recommend you and I definitely will not use you again."
"Appalling company might be ‘happy with the quote’ but that’s it. My wife changed her car tried to access account could’t - password reset tried no emails received to reset. Sent emails over several days (as online only no response to any of them - can’t speak to anyone even rang Aviva who own them and they wern’t Interested. As we now have the new car we had to take a new policy out (obviously avoding quote me happy!) so now have a policy running on the old car that we can’t cancel - will put it all in writing to quote me happy and take it to the ombudsman - the worst customer service I have ever experienced avoid them like the plague!"
"Yes, they might be cheap, but that bargain motor insurance quotation from Quotemehappy pales into insignificance as soon as you try to make a claim with them. They are hopeless on all counts. Quotemehappy failed to support me every step of the way - poor communication, poor timing, terrible customer service. I could go on and on - but this is the summary: they couldn't organise a p*iss up in a brewery. Avoid them. Pay a bit more and go else where."
"Don't use this company, still awaiting action for a claim which I put in 3 weeks ago even though I have contacted them by e-mail on several occasions they still haven't responded. Next step will be ombudsman."
"Awful company. Asked them an urgent question online 24 hours ago in respect of my policy and still have had no response - no ability to call them. I will cancel and reinsure with someone else. The inability to have any contact with them is worrying."
"Do NOT go with this company. Two years ago I had an obviously fraudulent crash with a man but they settled in his favour (it was a flash for cash situation. Claims my Fiesta, which came out with just a cracked bumper and passed two MOTs since, wrote off his Toyota Invincible at under 10 mph, which even Toyota told me they doubted but without inspecting the vehicle they couldn't do anything and he'd already had it taken away) and they agreed to pay him. The claimant did not receive payment for two years so took out a CCJ for £9500 against me personally. He sent it to my old address so I did not see the CCJ until it was too late to contest it. I informed QMH as soon as I was aware. They assured me they would pay the CCJ by the deadline. They did not (they paid 20 days late) so I now have a CCJ of just under £10k on my record for 6 years. I am getting married soon and we have saved to put a deposit on a house but now we can't get a mortgage, credit, finance, anything and my partner is self employed so we can't get mortgage under just his name. I have been asking for evidence they paid it for months and have been ignored which leads me to believe they messed up but don't want to admit it. I need evidence they paid in time to get the CCJ wiped. If they did not pay it in time I need them to state that so I can take legal action. This has caused me so much stress and I am now as badly off as I would have been had I not had insurance in the first place. Please pay more and go with someone more reputable. I wish I'd paid the extra couple hundred to go with different insurers as it's ended up costing me far more in time off work, stress and legal fees."
Steve And Liz
Unverified Reviewer
"Wanted to swap my car for a new one and although they could change my insurance over there is no option to temporarily insure my old car whilst I sell it. This is offered by every other insurance company I have ever used in the past. Only been insured for less than 1 week so will have to cancel but after speaking to an agent and then a Manager, they are charging me to cancel the policy, and although i think this is unfair due to the circumstances being beyond my control (and no information from them saying this is not possible when you take insurance out) they are not prepared to waiver the cancellation fee or even offer a reduced cancellation fee as a good will gesture. We all know what's coming in the reply, very sorry but this is not company policy to do this, its not our fault, we cant offer refunds blah blah blah but clearly once they have your money they don't want to help you. Just read the negative reviews on numerous websites if you want further evidence."
"Very happy with this company, no issues at all - it's an online company, website easy to use and has saved me lots of money- more than happy to recommend- thanks quote me happy"
"Wouldn't even give them 1 star if I could worst company ever robbed me of over 6 months insurance, and cancelled the insurance on my car with out telling me with reason! I would defo not recommend to anyone! Worst company and the customer service is terrible wouldn't give me the time of day! There just robbing so and so!!!!"
"Their website is unreliable, difficult to even log in and they did not acknowledge NCD proof. Tried to call but impossible. Finally cancelled policy a day before validity, now hopefully awaiting a full refund. The site has the characteristics of a scam."
"Customers services very poor it's been 3 weeks since accident haven't had even one update since then. Been calling regulator to get update but no been wasting my time and there are rude"
Chris Meadows
Unverified Reviewer
"Terrible service no one to speak to. the repairs on my car, made my car worse ! i cancelled my insurance they said they owe me 178. etc. the next they they took a payment. WTF i have only just got my refund & no 1 got back to me about the payment taken after i cancelled the policy shocking company. They also gave me a cheaper policy on my car when i did not even no how to drive. As soon as i could drive extra £1000 per annum WTF. Still waiting for that last payment that was taken illegally. I am going to have to get the bank involved to try get it back now thank you very much ill never use you again cheers !"
George Barrie
"Service was intuitive and efficient"
Angela Pemberton
"Clear details provided & easy to navigate."
"If I could give a lower rating I would. The company you is a joke, completely faceless and the only number you can get through on is rude, ignorant and unhelpful. They have messed up my NCD I should have 9 years and they have put 7 so now my new insurance company either want to cancel my policy or it goes up by over £100. DO NOT USE THESE FACELESS SCAM ARTISTS."
Gregg Philips
Verified Reviewer
"Uploaded proof of no claims, from an EU country. I have the maximum NCD in France. Company says it doesn't meet criteria. Quel surprise ? Asked them to contact me but received threatening letter with a £50 fine. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY Policy number 606181411. Discusted..."
Gerry
"Nice quote for my car insurance. Very convenient to purchase."
Quotemehappy.com is rated 2.87 based on 402 reviews