Quotemehappy.com Reviews

Quotemehappy.com have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

44% of reviewers recommend Quotemehappy.com
1 New Reviews Written
01AM
1AM

How would you rate Quotemehappy.com ?

"Awful service. Took out a policy. Then requested no claims proof. I sent it to them twice and they claimed both times they hadn't received it. Then they cancelled my policy and then were kind enough to charge me £50 for the pleasure. Complete con of a company - stay well away."
"I realised after having policy that there's No customer service by call only by emails. My policy came to an end and I gave them notice to cancel. Still sending me email to pay first payment after renewal policy and gave my details to debt collection agency. Worst experience, plz stay away from them!!!"
"No customer service as long as you can only speak with them by emails.Cant change a direct debit date!!!!Finally my policy came to an end with them and decided to change as they rise my premium.Still sending me messages as I need to get them back as they already informed the Motor Insurance Database that my insurance expired and the Police has access to this. Trying to scare maybe and pushing for renewal. Bad experience with them.Never again!!!!"
"Can not change address or put private plate on car.no contact number customer service. Been waiting 3 days for email back!! DONT USE FOR INSURANCE"
"PLEASE BE AWARE!!!!! Due to my vehicle being changed my excess has increased, where before the last vehicles mandatory was £80, the new one carries a £330 excess including the £50 voluntary excess this brings you to £380. This was NOT brought to light until now, as to no fault of my own I have to make a claim, due to a dog damaging my car!!! I complained and was told ...... This would have been explained online when you made the change. This was clearly stated on your online journey by a pop up box and then confirmed by the documentation that followed that this vehicle would have an additional vehicle type excess, nothing can be done about this excess. I hope this helps clarify matters for you and I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. So I am just making people aware .... I have never heard of an excess increase on a change of vehicle before ever!!!"
"Low cost? Over £2000 for one years car insurance when I have 5 years no claims is not low cost!"
"They claim to be 24/7 available to answer emails still waiting . Cheap but not cheerful awful customer service. Never again."
"took a car insurance only to realise that there are no one to talk but you can only email for any queries and you never get a reply back."
"really poor service, really bad customer communication do not use this company really poor service only deal with online they take more than 40 mins to pick up phone"
"Thank you for very much for amazing customer service. I felt you had a chance to charge me extra but you didn’t and you acknowledge. Cheap and good service."
"Worst and most difficult company to deal with. Changed my policy within three weeks doubling my costs. Changed the policy 2 days PRIOR to a deadline to supply previous NCB. When supplied (within their time frame) it was rejected for spurious reasons. Cannot get hold of anyone. Should have known when they sent me an email saying "changes your policy" which also included details on how to cancel your policy. This company is looking for cashing in on cancellation fees and any reason to increase your policy with little or no care or contact. Cannot believe they exist."
"They charged me £56 for a policy I didn't renew, as I'd gone with another insurer. First thing I knew about it, was when they sent me a bill for a full years worth of insurance, despite never having renewed it! My only option, as you can't call them to dispute it, was to pay £56 to cancel. No doubt they will also send me a bill for 1 months worth of insurance that I didn't need as I was insured with someone else. QUOTE ME RIPPED OFF.....NEVER AGAIN."
"They are virtually impossible to contact. The repair service I was sent to by them did a bad paint job (which I decided to accept), and I am supposed to get legal cover to get the excess I paid back, but no one has contacted me and nobody will reply to my emails or my questions through their online site. I can't believe companies dealing in such important issues can behave like this!"
"I can’t believe that in 2018 a company claims they can not change a direct debit date"
"Ok until you need to make a claim then they're impossible to get hold of on the phone if you have a question. Would not use again and I would highly recommend looking elsewhere."
"Listen to me. Do not go anywhere near this company. They have all the tricks to do you over"
"No customer services contact number = no customer service."
"They paid out on a claim I felt was fraud without even telling then increased my premiums to a level where it was more than car was worth, never respond to emails shocking"
"Sadly I can't rate them 0/5, cancelled my insurance for no reason, took a month to sort. Then theyve decided that as well as paying the usual mothly fee there's an extra £133 this month with no warning or explanation. I've emailed them about this but it'll probably take months for a response. AVOID AT ALL COSTS I'd rather pay the extra few hundred other companies quoted just to avoid the terrible lack of service"
"QUOTE ME UNFU**ING HAPPY more like. get home from a few days break, Tv's all to ba!!s, Samsung American Fridge freezer looked normal on readings but element fried inside, only when went into it we noticed, binned £'00's of food, smell unbearable. Phoned this shower of crooked Wan**ers who try and tell me the £200,000 of contents cover i have is only for home entertainment and glass, nothing else. What pray, apart from a personal cinema is gonna cost £200k. Oh yeah, and I would insure the freezer contents yet not the equipment, why would anyone do that of their own free will??? Attitude of the initial clown, Liam, was a joke, spoke to his supposed manager Lesley next who answered questions with questions, shouted over me, refused to ask her manager to phone me and point blank refused to even give me the name of the CEO. To make it worse, it wasn't even an accident, neighbours came home from abroad 2 days before us and they lost a brand new washing machine and the Oil central heating which had been serviced the week they went away. Heating engineer showed them fried element and said it must have been a power surge! These ar!£$oles try and claim it is an accident, it is not, it is an event, just like fire or flood!! Don't go near these robbers!!!!!.....I pay my insurance in full up front every year, never claimed of them and as per the minute you actually need what your paying for you are like something on the bottom of their shoes!! Please share this, I'm most likely one of thousands who get treated like this by these thieves, bout time we all stood up against them. I'll investigate on riskdisk, companies house etc to find out the bigwigs behind this outfit and "out" them if need be, won't be difficult, an arm of AVIVA (Be warned if your with them) is all they are dressed up as this bu!!$hit!!!!"
Quotemehappy.com is rated 2.81 based on 422 reviews