Quotemehappy.com Reviews

43% of reviewers recommend Quotemehappy.com
09AM
9AM

Tell us how Quotemehappy.com made you happy

"My situation is the same as in the case of Dr Andrew Valenzia. I uploaded the proof of no claim discount close to the deadline but then get insurance cancelled. The insurance is cancelled without warning or calling me. £50 is charged and I need to pay a higher premium at a different insurance company. Do avoid this company!"
Are you Quotemehappy.com? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Quotemehappy.com receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"you can never get hold of anyone, costumer service is none existence. everything is pre recorded message. Drive for more than 25 years, this has to be one of the worst companies that I have insured with."
"They asked for proof of no claims discount before the end of the month. Uploaded it on the 29th. Had an email sent through today stating they were cancelling my policy. (It appears as only one of the documents I had uploaded on their system actually made it through which is why they cancelled it) but no warning, nothing to say that the documents they had were not adequate - just- cancelled policy.... no way of calling to discuss, 48hr reply time to an email but my policy will be cancelled in the morning. AND they want to charge me £50 for the pleasure. Thanks for nothing. Great insurance company if you never need to contact them."
"Unbelievably bad service. Even it may cost cheaper than many other companies, you will be shocked how frustrating when you need to contact them or get a response from them. Strongly recommend not buying insurance from this company."
"waste of time using this company!! no telephone contact and emails take them ages to reply and when you get a reply they still don't answer your question!!! I've been paying house insurance and I should be paying contents! so far since March 2018 I paid £471.89 when they realised I was paying the wrong insurance they refund me £149.80. so that's means £322.09 Now how contents insurance can be higher than house insurance???"
"Did not except no claims. Very unresponsive and impossible to contact!"
"Having been with Quote Me Happy for 7 years and never needed to make a claim, I recently had to cancel my insurance with them because my car got written off. I could only contact them by email which took days and days to solve my issue, I got not only charged too much for the cancellation fee but also they refunded me only some of my money. £80 too short. After that they stopped responding to my emails. I was absolutely disgusted with the service I got from Quote Me Happy and would advise everyone not to do business with them. I will be getting in touch with BBC Watchdog to have Quote Me Happy investigated."
"WORST INSURANCE COMPANY IVE EVER DEALT WITH. Firstly it’s an absolute nightmare that you can’t call and discuss anything with this insurer, their so called ‘online support’ service is a shambles! I tried to contact them several times leaving detailed emails and didnt receive a single reply, not one! (Other than the automated email that says they aim to reply with 48 hours- yeah right!) So let me say that when I experienced issues with my policy they made it impossible for me to resolve it! Which I think is exactly what they want! This company left me uninsured without notification! Yes, that’s right! They just cancelled my policy without my authorisation to do so and without informing me! They did however continue to take monthly payments out of my account, there’s a shock! The money has luckily been refunded for the period I was paying and uninsured however this does not justify that they put me and my passengers at risk! Absolutely disgraceful. Thank god I realised when I did otherwise I could have lost my liscense for driving uninsured and ultimately left jobless! I wouldn’t recommend this company to anyone, infact I’d say avoid the immoral B******S at all costs!"
"i just accidently upload previous ncd and when i got a reply from quote me happy i rectify it so i email a letter from my previous insurer for ncd letter and they said its not even enough it has all my details and everything they did not even bother to read it properly what more proof do they need and they wont even bother phone the previous insurer to check it there is no CUSTOMER SERVICE to ring what rubbish is this so i sent an email of my renewal schedule now and see what happens if they do not accept it i am going to cancel my policy this is rubbish insurance i would not rate 1 star but i had to submit it"
"My husband died last April. His bank cards were cancelled. I cannot speak to anybody about our house insurance. Most distressing."
"Don’t respond to requests nightmare to change policy ended up canceling policy"
"This is a con company"
"Sent me a letter that they will cancel my policy. Even though all documents were sent. Impossible to contact them keep sending aitomated messages"
"It is a constant struggle when trying to make changes to your policy. I would highly recommend going with a company where you can actually speak with someone. The response time by email is around 5 days from my experience which just isn’t good enough with something so important. STAY WELL CLEAR of Quote me happy"
"Awful service. Took out a policy. Then requested no claims proof. I sent it to them twice and they claimed both times they hadn't received it. Then they cancelled my policy and then were kind enough to charge me £50 for the pleasure. Complete con of a company - stay well away."
"I realised after having policy that there's No customer service by call only by emails. My policy came to an end and I gave them notice to cancel. Still sending me email to pay first payment after renewal policy and gave my details to debt collection agency. Worst experience, plz stay away from them!!!"
"No customer service as long as you can only speak with them by emails.Cant change a direct debit date!!!!Finally my policy came to an end with them and decided to change as they rise my premium.Still sending me messages as I need to get them back as they already informed the Motor Insurance Database that my insurance expired and the Police has access to this. Trying to scare maybe and pushing for renewal. Bad experience with them.Never again!!!!"
"Can not change address or put private plate on car.no contact number customer service. Been waiting 3 days for email back!! DONT USE FOR INSURANCE"
"PLEASE BE AWARE!!!!! Due to my vehicle being changed my excess has increased, where before the last vehicles mandatory was £80, the new one carries a £330 excess including the £50 voluntary excess this brings you to £380. This was NOT brought to light until now, as to no fault of my own I have to make a claim, due to a dog damaging my car!!! I complained and was told ...... This would have been explained online when you made the change. This was clearly stated on your online journey by a pop up box and then confirmed by the documentation that followed that this vehicle would have an additional vehicle type excess, nothing can be done about this excess. I hope this helps clarify matters for you and I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. So I am just making people aware .... I have never heard of an excess increase on a change of vehicle before ever!!!"
"Low cost? Over £2000 for one years car insurance when I have 5 years no claims is not low cost!"
Quotemehappy.com is rated 2.75 based on 436 reviews