Quotemehappy.com Reviews

48% of reviewers recommend Quotemehappy.com

How would you rate Quotemehappy.com?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

369 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Quotemehappy.com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Poor communication. Loopholes to jump through. No one to call which gets very frustrating not being able to talk with a human. I would rather pay extra to be able to communicate with my insurance company."
"Just renewed with QMH - renewal offer was cheaper than last year - everything online is best way of doing business - really easy to make amendments and reasonable pricing for making changes. Haven't had to make a claim so can't comment on that but I have had no issues during my past year with them."
"Took out insurance with this company, nothing but hassle with the website, couldnt upload ncd, canclled insurance and went with some one else, screwed £50 out of me and still waiting for the refund a week later, still nothing. Avoid this company at all costs. will never deal with this company again, waste of time and effort. after reading other reviews for this company, i can now see why people have had so many issues. AVOID"
"Trying to claim for accidental damage, they don’t reply to emails and you can’t get through to speak to someone on the phone - the company they appointed to organise the repair do not answer emails or the telephone."
"The price is low and enticing, this is because they don't have a call centre which sounds like a bonus. I have had a non fault incident recently and this joke of an insurance have not bothered to try contacting me (nor do they pick up on their accident line) in regards to the incident, instead I keep receiving emails saying they "unable to answer any queries regarding existing claims". The phone call I was promised after the incident never happened, and I am unable to get a hold of these people. All thanks to this company my premium has raised by £200 and I'm having to deal with the damage done to my car by myself. Their name should be "Quoteandscrewme.com"."
"cant get in touch with them when i did was treated very very badly like it was my fault and spoke down to and never got back in touch"
"Pray you never make a claim! I had to make a no fault claim 6 days ago and have only experienced absolutely appalling communication between quote me happy, the guilty party's insurance and myself. I have been without a car since the incident with no sign of them chasing the other insurance company for compensation or a substitute car. I have spent an average of 2 hours per day, each day on the phone, on hold to them and received no help and nothing but empty promises of return phonecalls from them. The car has consequently been written off yet it is still sitting outside my house. Quote Me Happy has caused so much stress, upset and loss of earnings and has done absolutely for me - they may be cheaper for a quote and a renewal but if you chose to go with them just hope you don't ever have to make a claim."
"The service is dire. Was supposed to renew the insurance but the links they sent didn't work. I set the policy to autorenew but it failed which meant that I was driving around uninsured. Complained and they said I had to put in a new quote which was nearly double the price. Literally no one you can call, no one! God help you if you had a crash with them. Truly awful service."
"Absolute dogshit ! Worst company I have ever had the displeasure to deal with in over 30 years of buying car insurance. Please do not give these half-wits a second glance - in the end for the sake of my sanity I cancelled my policy and moved to someone else (at cost to me I might add - at least I can sleep at night now I know these clowns are not insuring me) Avoid, avoid, avoid......"
"Thought I was getting a good deal but very hard using the web and your account keeps freezing. Tried changing date of birth ( thier mistake not mine) paid £22 40 for changing it myself new policy came back with still wrong birth date. Hardest web page and account I’ve ever used and I was in IT for years. Wouldn’t use again or recommend to anyone. Better to pay a little extra."
Cheryl Andrews
Unverified Reviewer
"These thieves gave just charged me £75 for changing my address! I cant believe it, they advertise that they can offer cheap insurance as they provide no humans to speak to and offer no paoerwork, so why has it cost me £75! The change was easy enough to implement online but I hadnt realised that they had NO CONTACT TELEHONE NO. hence filling in their online forms to ask a question and wait four days for an answer NOT HAPPY."
Catherine (Weymouth)
Unverified Reviewer
"Had multicar renewal quotes from them. Renewed one car OK then tried changing details for second car, as the website says you can, and it all went pear shaped! Should have been straight forward... Just wanted to remove business use on second car as husband retired. Expected price to go down but instead it went up. When tried changing back it went even higher then locked me out. Unable to renew and left without cover! Having taken my money for the first car I can't get multicar elsewhere without cancelling and paying admin fee. No response to email and no phone number! AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS!"
"We had both our car policies linked by Quotemehappy.com for a Multi-Car Discount. Then informed that despite my wife's policy being a Renewal, she did not qualify. We do not argue or do business with such Companies. My wife cancelled her Policy and Direct Debit (fully Paid up). Quotemehappy.com then emailed my wife, questioning why the Direct Debit had been cancelled and said that if it was not re-instated, she would be insured for the remaining time on her Policy. In my book, that's Breach of Contract!"
"Website didn't let me alter things and add additional information. Told them I had three years no claims and they quoted me for two. Worst insurer ever used."
"I provided everything and they came back asking for NCD which I uploaded initially. They kept sending me emails that they haven't received it. I uploaded numerous times but because there is no human sitting on the other end their systems seem to not work properly. Maybe they should consider being a digital online insurer with bots in 2050. This is ridiculous as they just send me an email saying they have cancelled my policy and it's highly frustrating when you can't speak to anyone about the issues. Atleast provide me with an alternative way of giving you guys my NCD."
"ROBBING CUNTS"
"Worst company please do not use they are thievies and heard to communicate with,I have emailed them several times about cancelling my policy and got not reply I then cancelled it through my Direct debt and the later on sent me a letter about taking me to court.Thia company is so bad I wish I read all the reviews before going ahead this company should be taken off compare the market"
"Very difficult company to deal with. No phone numbers"
David Wallace
Unverified Reviewer
"Fitted my new windscreen in a couple of days from calling yous job well done very happy"
Hollie Prendergast
Verified Reviewer
"Like many others. Upload NCB get confirmation then all of a sudden cancel the policy. No contact, no customer service. Wish I had known this before I used these. I believe it is a scam to earn money for nothing. Reported this company and suggest everyone else does to."
Quotemehappy.com is rated 2.98 based on 369 reviews