Fresh Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fresh Insurance
Read Fresh Insurance Reviews

Excellent professional service by Matt. Happy to reinsure with Fresh. Thanks
I got a quote from Compare the Market and this came out top and they advised I call them directly to confirm all the details so I called. The woman on the phone was lovely to talk to and very helpful. She had to check with the underwriters a couple of times because I live by a river and wasn't sure how long I held my previous insurance for. She was efficient, patient, kind and friendly.
Excellent service advisor was very helpful and explained everything in detail about my cover. Also good price
so so disgusted with this company.i renewed and even though it was only 2 days into my cooling off!!! period they wanted £60 to cancel...they have repeated ly took money for any little changes ive made. a real scam company dont be fooled by them
Ripped off by this outfit, most unhappy about it and will be going to the Ombudsman. Ladybird and Fresh will not see me again as a customer, you know what you did and I will get my £275 worth by slaughtering you in every review site I can find. Pay up front and they will rip you off by insisting on a change to your policy which will cost you money. Funny that.
Everything dealt with in professional manner
(Home Insurance) - Posted 4 years ago
these people are con men stay well clear
A1 service many years 5 star
2 week saga without a kitchen sink for over 2 weeks: first they decided my plumbing problem wasn't covered, then after 3 days of disagreement decided I was covered sent 3 different engineers out over 2 weeks (although on two occasions engineers just didn't show up) and when they did arrive they didn't know why they'd been sent out or had been entirely misinformed and I had to chase up insurance after each time, then after I chased them up for well over 2 weeks they concluded that I actually wasn't covered. Huge hassle for absolutely nothing and of course they won't help.
i wouldn't have been with them for over 6 years if they did not deliver exeptional service
Fresh's quotation model worked better for me than alternatives
N0 problems so far !
(Home Insurance) - Posted 5 years ago
Very pleased with this company. Had a named agent who came back to me with very helpful information. Highly recommended. Hopefully I never have to claim but I feel confident it would be well dealt with.
(Home Insurance) - Posted 5 years ago
I was disappointed that i did not receive my meerkats when Took out a policy with you
(Home Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
A OK SERVICES
(Home Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
First dealt with 'Fresh' when I was living in a flood area , although our house was not affected no other insurance firm were interested , except for enormous payments ! Fresh were so helpful and understanding and listened , that when we moved to a different house I made sure my insurance was with Fresh again . Always helpful and one can actually speak to a person on their phone . Luckily we haven't made a claim , but if we do I will be happy to let you know the outcome . Although I have great faith in them , easy people to deal with .
(Home Insurance) - Posted 7 years ago