Clements Worldwide Reviews

48% of reviewers recommend Clements Worldwide

How would you rate Clements Worldwide?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

33 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Carline Chabot

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Clements Worldwide in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Carline Chabot
Verified Reviewer
"When trying to swap a piece of clothing I had purchased for my daughter because the size was labeled wrong, I was made to feel worthless by staff, the exchange was refused, and I was told to try selling the clothing on Kijiji. I can’t believe the lack of professionalism, or that your staff treats clients like this. We will never shop in your stores again."
"Avoid like the plague. Unscrupulous, Scum individuals"
"The hole company is a scam they promise a service which they can’t meet and then demand payment AVOID and don’t be conned by the polite why they sell you the service"
"Extremely bad company avoid at all costs, they will try to rob you blind. took my money and i wanted to cancel before the policy started but they did not return the money until 2 weeks later and they have charged me when i did not use the policy in the first place."
Pardeep Kumar
Unverified Reviewer
"very bad experience of this company been for month waiting for my refund.their call centre staff is rubbish .ring them today one of their staff said to me carry on sending us email or we don't care and put the phone down on me .they cancel my policy and deduct nearly 400 pound no explanation what so ever.plz don't not insure your cars with this company totally fraud"
"Many thanks"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 months ago
"This agency filed and sent in my details ( all incorrect) before I had authorised it. They said I would be charged IF an acknowledgement was received. An acknowledgement is automatic. I did not pay as I realised it was a scam. They took me to court but didn't turn up. Case written off. Do not be taken in by this 'company'"
Screwed-over Dave
Verified Buyer
"Gave Clements my business for 2 years, When I asked for a cert of no claims it was not forthcoming. The period with Clements provides a bridge to all my previous years of no claims, all of which will be obsolete without cert from Clements. Been asking for a week now with no success. The broker that provided cover for the years before Clements provided the cert within 2 hours of request. DON'T USE CLEMENTS UNLESS YOU WANT TO LOSE YOUR NO-CLAIMS BONUS!"
Mark & Kathy Wells
Verified Reviewer
"I have been asking for a quote to renew my existing car insurance since the 26th June 2016. 10 emails later and excuse after excuse I am still waiting. I have been with Clements for 14 years and never had service like this."
"they accept my details and take payment for car insurance, then they said. we unable to provide."
Mihaela Florentina
Verified Buyer
"Satisfied. Happy to continue with."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"Very very competitive pricing alongside very responsive communications via email and/or phone. They have successfully made the experience simple as it should be. Had no reason to claim so who knows if it would be as joyful under those conditions."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"Very nice insurer. They didn't care that I didn't have UK driving license and insurance cost was twice lower than other insurers."
"Easy to buy"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"The only "negative point" is they did not accepted the NO CLAIM bonus outside UK,"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"Great and quick insurance service provider."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"good company,no problems with them,quick and nice bad thinks is, if it's after 5pm and week end nobody answer to the phone or mail...but the rest is very good!"
"I bought the insurance last April. As I indicated, the communications was easy. No surprises and additional overturns once I bought it. Did not make any claims. Hope to never be able to write about this part of a driver experience."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Merit? s? încerca?i la aceast? asigurare pt ca ie foarte benefic?"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"I tried to contact with them even though it was real hard to find them and speak with them nevertheless thay gave me the email address for sending them my Uk driver license which I struggled Many times but never been through . They made it real hard which I never could to send them my Uk license ."
Clements Worldwide is rated 2.91 based on 33 reviews