Clements Worldwide Reviews

39% of reviewers recommend Clements Worldwide

How would you rate Clements Worldwide ?

"Extremely POOR Insurance Broker services. I have been running Pillar to Post for getting my No claim bonus proof certificate. But they are not even responding my mails. They are the worst I must say.. Try to avoid this anywhere in the world. They are big time fraud."
"I have more chance of my mother returning from her grave than I do getting through to option 4 amendments line."
"They don't deserve even one star !! Avoid at all costs !!!!!!"
"I have clements world wide car insurance for 3 years, Finally i want to move new insurance as i dont want to continue .They didnot provide me no claim bonus certificate. Finally after so many mails they sent fake certificate which is not acceptable by other UK insurnace company. So I lost 3 years history of driving with no claims. It is very poor hope no one will go for these kind of insurance."
"They seems to be a scam, always the provide wrong information and trying to run with their responsibilities, had to Involve Ombudsman to solve my case in 2014/2015. Again I insured my Car with them two years ago with the two years no claim bonus certificate. now instead of 4 years NCB they provide me 3 years NCB. still waiting a response from them while I am continuously insured with this company. Just a team of scammers and liars"
"Their system automatically updates policies (without the policy holder’s explicit consent) and once it renews (30 day’s prior to expiration date) it cannot be cancelled for any reason (even if the request is made in the 30 day’s between the email and scheduled renewal date). Complete scam"
"after being with them for two years suddenly they decided not to insure my car anymore and when i applied for my no claim bonus certificate its been more then 3 weeks no reply from them, when i try to speak with customer services always get one message( we are currently experiencing a high call volume and we are unable to deal with you). i am so frustrated dont knw what to do"
"poor service, sent me email saying renewal automatically done, rang to confirm, reassured me, end up in troubles as insurance was not renewal poor staff not able to solve problems"
"When trying to swap a piece of clothing I had purchased for my daughter because the size was labeled wrong, I was made to feel worthless by staff, the exchange was refused, and I was told to try selling the clothing on Kijiji. I can’t believe the lack of professionalism, or that your staff treats clients like this. We will never shop in your stores again."
"Avoid like the plague. Unscrupulous, Scum individuals"
"The hole company is a scam they promise a service which they can’t meet and then demand payment AVOID and don’t be conned by the polite why they sell you the service"
"Extremely bad company avoid at all costs, they will try to rob you blind. took my money and i wanted to cancel before the policy started but they did not return the money until 2 weeks later and they have charged me when i did not use the policy in the first place."
"very bad experience of this company been for month waiting for my refund.their call centre staff is rubbish .ring them today one of their staff said to me carry on sending us email or we don't care and put the phone down on me .they cancel my policy and deduct nearly 400 pound no explanation what so ever.plz don't not insure your cars with this company totally fraud"
"Many thanks"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"This agency filed and sent in my details ( all incorrect) before I had authorised it. They said I would be charged IF an acknowledgement was received. An acknowledgement is automatic. I did not pay as I realised it was a scam. They took me to court but didn't turn up. Case written off. Do not be taken in by this 'company'"
"Gave Clements my business for 2 years, When I asked for a cert of no claims it was not forthcoming. The period with Clements provides a bridge to all my previous years of no claims, all of which will be obsolete without cert from Clements. Been asking for a week now with no success. The broker that provided cover for the years before Clements provided the cert within 2 hours of request. DON'T USE CLEMENTS UNLESS YOU WANT TO LOSE YOUR NO-CLAIMS BONUS!"
"I have been asking for a quote to renew my existing car insurance since the 26th June 2016. 10 emails later and excuse after excuse I am still waiting. I have been with Clements for 14 years and never had service like this."
"they accept my details and take payment for car insurance, then they said. we unable to provide."
"Satisfied. Happy to continue with."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Very very competitive pricing alongside very responsive communications via email and/or phone. They have successfully made the experience simple as it should be. Had no reason to claim so who knows if it would be as joyful under those conditions."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago