Churchill Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Churchill

How would you rate Churchill?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

494 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Churchill in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"What a waste of time,waited 6 weeks to get my late fathers refuñd on a car policy,had to keep ringing, promised to ring back never did,just glad I don't have any insurance with this company,lost money with all this dithering. Mo"
"average"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 day ago
"i was talking to churchill insurance yesterday, the gentleman was professional and helpful, i will definately have churchill insurance again,, he made the whole experience a positive one with his attitude, i would recommend churchill insurance home and contents to family and friends,"
"As a long term customer with a zero claims history my renewal notice showed a 38% increase in premium. Called them twice to challenge the increase but weren't interested, no explanation which bordered on arrogance. Now covered elsewhere with a reputable insurer which is considerably cheaper. Clearly this is not a customer oriented insurer and not worth doing business with."
"GOod all round"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 days ago
"Very please with the service and the quote from Churchill"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 days ago
"last year was the first time i insured my smart car through churchill.i was offered breakdown cover, which i said no...as i am a member of the AA....i was informed it was free......so i took it.....on recieving my renewal notice , it appears the breakdown cover is not free , it will cost 34pounds.....im still a member of the AA....i dont need the breakdown cover, but it will cost me money to cancel the breakdown cover.......i think this is an underhanded way of doing business, shame on you"
"My car was written off and the payment did not cover what I owed on finance."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 days ago
"why is it not possible for insurance price be around the same each time your cover is renewed. it appears each company has a month when it is cheapest, and then become less competitive. the consequence of this is poor customer retention."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Good"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Had been with Churchill for 9 years with no claims. Received a renewal quote through the post. Contacted them as i could get it a lot cheaper online. They weren't willing to compromise, they just told me to take the cheaper quote online. Have now gone with a much cheaper quote and won't be returning to Churchill. Obviously loyalty means nothing."
"Setting up my car insurance and communication has all been first rate"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"They don't provide the proper details of your policy and, in addition, lie to you when you raise a claim. And be careful if you have any problem with your car abroad. THEY WON'T PAY OR GIVE YOU ANY ASSISTANCE!"
"Nothing to review really, easy to buy/switch/sort out. will it go up next year by much more than RPI ? probably. will i find a cheaper quote ? probably. does it matter ? nah."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Very good service when a storm ripped off my ridge tiles. I realise next years premium will rise but will stay with Churchill as I was impressed with their professionalism."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Churchill does everything it says it will more than hapoy with the company."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"My request for breakdown help went through very speedily. My exhaust had broken off and there was not long to wait before help arrived."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"I shopped around online and Churchill Car Insurance was far the cheapest with everything I needed to protect my brand new car. I am currently starting to get letters through the post from other insurance company's which go straight in the recycled bin as I only have Churchill on my mined this year for a new policy."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"My car got hit by another car while I was insured with Churchill. I had no issues making my claim and didn’t have to pay anything as it wasn’t my fault - I did have photos and an independent witness to prove it. Also didn’t lose my no claims bonus. They were communicative throughout the process and flexible - I had just put a deposit down on a new car when the accident happened with the car I was going to exchange! So Churchill allowed me to have my car repaired at the dealership where my new car was coming from. Had to wait a few days for them to approve the dealership as a repairer but I felt that was a reasonable amount of time and everything happened nice and quickly from then on. I was offered a courtesy hire car but didn’t use that benefit as the dealership gave me one instead, which was easier for me. Could have been very difficult as I was working away a lot, but Churchill made it easy. Very impressed."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"I think they are very efficient and capable of dealing well with your insurance"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago