Churchill Reviews

74% of reviewers recommend Churchill

How would you rate Churchill ?

"Fantastic"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 18 hours ago
"Good company"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 day ago
"Hope the terms for the renewal will be as favourable"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 days ago
"appalling liars, sent NCD evidence 4 times scanned emailed posted have not put on their system cancelling my insurance but that's fine I want out wouldn't want to deal with this incompetent company beware."
"Very good insurance competative prices as well as good service"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 days ago
"The Customer service officer (SId) was great. He was professional ,friendly and very helpful and knowledgable too."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Good cover and cheaper than my last insurer."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"No problems."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"done on line very easily and paperwork was sent through promptly."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Good when you are paying bad when you want to claim"
"Competitive quotes and good service. Clear, easily understood detail."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Try calling on hold long time"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Had car insurance with them, then after a driver had driven into us they basically left us to sort out all the courtesy car and garage repairs having to take lots of days of work to sort it. So rude and unhelpful. And to top it all we were left without a car on the day of our holiday costing us taxis to get to the airport"
"Rubbish company, didn't send renewal notifications to me so when I called a day after to get it renewed (14 days leeway called on 15th day after insurance ended) they said it would have been a renewal of £535 but we'll have to do a new quote that came out well over £1000. There appears to be no recourse, I have 9 years no claims and paid in full every year never claimed through them. They clearly don't care about their customers and just try to get as much money out of you as possible. Needless to say they lost another customer"
"We needed european cover as with our previous policy. When we called on this, accident in France totally not our fault . Told 3rd party only. It took me 6 months to battle with AXA FRANCE to get my money. I will not be renewing with Churchill."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Two points, 1 I did not realise the extent of the breakdown cover and found I did not have Homestart which could have been important if I had a non starting car. I made sure I increased my cover after purchasing the policy. 2 I wanted to contact Churchill about what details to obtain in the event of an accident and found I needed to register on line and obtain a 'customer code' in order to register and this will take some days to have them send it in the post. Not a very practical system when you need some advice, but then it seems a lots of organisations make it quite difficult to contact them when you have a problem (e.g. BT)"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Stephen Massey
Verified Reviewer
"Please avoid this company, I have just had a claim go through but within 12 months of the work being carried out another issue related to the claim has been declined by the insurance company. Its difficult to understand why this company has decided this route but they have left my house in a dangerous position with children living there. Churchill have left me with no fire escape from the back of the house. I will take this company to the financial ombudsman service to explain how Churchill operate. Churchill are a disgrace ,they have taken away my no claims bonus for a £100 excess and don't want anything to do with the claim after the excess has been paid. From this experience I would never recommend this dodgy company. They send workmen out to your house and don't put dust sheets down to protect your carpet. I would expect that any work being carried out has a 12 month warranty but not Churchill. I am left furious by Churchill ,who don't have any problem in leaving my insurance work like this. Don't touch this company they are such a scam company."
"Absolutely brilliant"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Churchill is a good company but only check to make sure all is ok with your booking some time a slight mistake is made but nothing major they very supported when you need them"
"Very good"