Churchill Reviews

72% of reviewers recommend Churchill
09AM
9AM

Tell us how Churchill made you happy

"Awful! You pay a premium for a reason but they make you do it all yourself and lie to you! A drunken driver drove into our driveway destroying 2 walls and damaging 2 cars and writing another 1 off (also with Churchill) clear case with the police even baffled as to why 7 months on our excess still not returned nor our walls rebuilt!! Stay away!!"
Are you Churchill? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Very pleased, you do not have to spend loads ot time getting quotes."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 5 days ago
"STAY well away from Churchill insurance company, they give vèry poor service. The only time I spoke to someone is wen I had a little bump in the car.i phoned and phoned to make a claim, I was getting passed from pillar to post, in the end I had enuff and dropped my claim Lee Taggart"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 days ago
"Disappointed with this company, is an understatement, they cancelled my policy after two months because l made a one off single/ annual payment of about £920-00, After a review of the policy, I was informed that I need to pay £20-00 extra but within this period I was caring for a relative with terminal cancer, and before I could pick myself up, they wrote to me that the policy is cancelled. I was of the assumption that since I have paid 98% of the annual payment and we are only in the 2nd month of the policy, ,that they will give me more time, but to my dismay they cancelled my policy"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"I used emergency home cover and called at 8.am as I have a leak. They said someone would be with me shortly and I’m still waiting. Called to check on progress they said they were unable to contact their supplier and suggested I made my own arrangements which they would pay for. Outrageous and not fit for purpose. I will now not renew my home buildings car and breakdown cover when the current policies end."
"nice and easy"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"If u have a full NCB on your old policy u cannot transfer it to a new Churchill policy. U have to start again. Cheapest insurance I could find on net at time."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Been with them for both car and health insurance, competitive"
"Have found them to be good and helpful I increased my annual mileage with no difficulty and not too expensive"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Good provider."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Very happy great service"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"On adding my grandson to the policy it was dealt with quickly ,easily and very professionally"
"Good service."
"The communication was straight forward, the cover was swift ."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"I would never use them again due to their £50 cancellation fee when I cancelled policy to transfer to a motability car/insurance."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Terrible! Trying to change my vehicle on policy from a high spec SUV ( ABI Grp 47 ) to a standard hatchback, apparently the new premium is too expensive and they can't insure the new vehicle - so a household brandname insurance company cannot cover an ordinary vehicle! Asked for an explanation of why premium would be so high, this isn't provided to call centre staff and underwriters are not a customer facing team! As a chartered underwriter myself, I find this whole situation disgraceful and not customer focussed! Only option available is to cancel policy ( paying any admin fees ) and move elsewhere as an insurance company will not take on a reduced risk! Absolute joke"
"Worst company ever! Was involved in a car accident and was hit from the back! Accident caused damage to my air suspension and hand brake. Churchill’s mechanics autotech in slough advised them to pay me out as the costs are to high. Churchill’s engineer has then responded back to me with ‘these are common faults’ ‘your accident wasn’t that big’ ‘these cars are designed to go off road’ after numerous phone calls and disputes he then sent it off to Land Rover to do diagnostics which basically just picked up the problems that had occurred(basically wasted more time) he then told me he is willing to pay me for the back bumper ? I completely disagreed and didn’t accept any type of offer they have offered me so my claim is still in dispute. Mean while what the engineer has now down is cancelled my hire vehicle so now I have no vehicle at all. It seems to me that he has cancelled my hire contract in hope that I will accept any type of offer he throws at me which is not the case. Overall this company has played me around it took over 2 weeks for solicitors to contact me regarding my injury claim (which till this day I’ve not been seen by anyone).If you enjoy arguments this company is for you ! Literally a bunch of cowboys! Avoid."
"Customer service was great"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Absolutly disgusting hold times.. Trying to cancel for last 2 hours.. WORST HOLD QUES EVER!! DISGUSTING I WILL NEVER EVER USE THIS COMPANY AND RECOMMEND OTHERS DONT EITHER!..."
"Took my many years no claims, then wrote it off, claiming it was just honouring it and mirroring it. They said it was all above board, but basically they were trying to lock me in. I am now down to 1 YNC without making any claims."
Churchill is rated 3.80 based on 774 reviews