Churchill Reviews

Churchill have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

75% of reviewers recommend Churchill
1 New Reviews Written
10PM
10PM

How would you rate Churchill ?

"I have just had a not at fault accident. I don’t actually insure with Churchill insurance this year but the lady who banged into me was. Churchill have been nothing but great and provided me with a brand new courtesy car and taken my car to be repaired. I feared the situation would be stressful but it’s been completely hassle free and I’ve had to think about nothing and has all been done and arranged for me. I wish I could remember the gentleman’s name on the phone who dealt with the incident because he was so helpful and polite. 5 stars upto now!"
"Excellent price for the cover I required and the whole process was simple from acquiring a quote to receiving documents."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 days ago
"easy site to use and good prices"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 days ago
"Brilliant"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Very good with you when it comes to financial difficulties!"
"Rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Churchill are a wonderful company to insure with,I highly recommend them.i had to claim on my car insurance due to a accident I had and everyone and I mean everyone I have spoke to have been lovely and understanding,thank you Churchill...your wonderful."
"ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE EXPERIENCE RECEIVED CAR INSURANCE DOCUMENTS IN MY NAME,ADDRESS, PAYMENT REQUEST ETC... I DON'T OWE A CAR,NEITHER DO I DRIVE. INFORMED THE POLICE AND FRAUD SQUAD."
"overall very pleased with Churchill Insurance, though I must add I have had no Claims!!!!!! as yet!"
"Good"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"They are a fantastic car insurance company. Really understood my rough patch and helped out to the best they could. I didn’t lose my insurance with them. They communicate clear and are very polite over the phone. Never had any problems with them."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Competitive quote given including breakdown cover. Policy compared well with others but at a much reduced price. This will obviously be paid for by a much heavier renewal next year so realize may have to look around for renewal. Thank goodness for Go Compare to help with this."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"They are cheap compare to other insurance company."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Generally I found their service great. Sometimes a bit of a wait to speak to customer service on the phone but they are always helpful and polite. I had a no fault claim and literally the best service I have received from an insurance company. Claim processed quickly. Car picked up quickly and courtesy quickly dropped off. Couldn't fault the claims team."
"Great company"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Appalling company - spent hours on the phone trying to sort out a no fault claim - the other person's insurance company had already said they'd pay out - I wish I had taken them up on their offer. I will never get insurance with this company again."
"Obtained unexpected discount for insuring home, contents and car with Churchill."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Prompt telephone answer and good discount."
"I Got a quote for my wife 10 days before the insurance on her car was due with another company l got a price on Churchills website after getting a reasonable quote l phoned and spoke to a lady who ran through everything with me and confirmed the price was correct and she then gave me a ref number and said quote this number when my wife phoned and she gave the number there was nothing listed after 12 minutes on a NONE free phone number and not getting anywhere and paying them for the privilege of getting no where we decided to forget Churchills insurance quote if they can't find your quote when they want your business what will they be like for a claim FORGET CHURCHILLS AND GO TO LV FOR REALLY COMPETITIVE PRICE WHEN WELL CALLED LV IT WAS DEFINITELY HO YES MR D. Cowell"
"They were very helpful in setting up my ins as my previous insurance was for a mobility vehicle and they were not helpful when it came to proving NCD .. .. I did get one this problem after a short while .. .. I have not made a claim so can't comment on this"
Churchill is rated 3.91 based on 647 reviews