Churchill Reviews

74% of reviewers recommend Churchill
3PM
3PM

Tell us how Churchill made you happy

"Easy to use good customer service i would highly recommend"
Are you Churchill? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Churchill receives. Reply Free
"Ok"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 days ago
"Don't do your insurance with Churchill. It's been 4 day's they still have not provided me with a courtesy vehicle. They are blaming their garage for not providing me a vehicle when it's their responsibility. Poor managers on duty that dont want to resolve the issue!!!!"
"Terrible - avoid Low priced insurance but no customer service and forever have to chase them!! My car was hit and was recorded on cctv but after several weeks of trying to get an update am told the other party has denied doing it so case closed- HOW?? This is rediculas , how much evidence do you need !! Happy to take my money but not happy to help me"
"terrible experience. Crash on Monday @ 7am, couldn't log the claim, because their systems were down until 12:30. Was told the garage woudl be in contact to organise the repair in the next 48 hours! 24 hours later I phoned churchill to be told to contact the garage. They said they sent me a link to submit photos of the damage, they hadn't. over the next 3 days I chased churchill, for an update. Friday morning I'm told the engineer has been assigned to my case and will review in the next 3-5 working days. So potentially 2 weeks without a car when I have paid the extra for a courtesy car. My car is still sat on the drive. Will be pulling out asap"
"I was late paying my insurance i was given time but it rolled over 1day and they cancelled my insurance when i rang and would not even hear as to why ."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Horrible customer service, retention agent lied about putting me through to the manager and put me through to the person next to him. Premiums are high and not worth it, better off going to a different company."
"Very clear speaking and pleasent helpful people to speak to at all times. Everything dealt with very efficiently and quick. It’s a pleasure to deal with Churchill, just hope the premiums don’t go up too high forcing me to change companies."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"VERY GOOD SERVICE AT VERY COMPETITIVE PRICE"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Up so far no complaints, good customer services."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Churchill not able to give reasonable quote on change of vehicle."
"Good Company ,"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Tried to make contact when changing vehicle to arrange transfer of insurance to new car. Still waiting for acknowledgement of request."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"It was easy though it was my first time doing insurance on line"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Home Emergency cover is a rip off. Nothing happened and nobody contacted me. Phoned 3 times about my plumbing emergency and nothing happened. Pathetic service and a waste of money. Beware!"
"Easy to deal with, and found to be helpful when needed. No claims experience so unable to comment on that aspect."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"yes good to deal with easy and straightforward with clear information we are very happy with the end product."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Last payment of my policy bounced whilst I was away. I didn't realise, they didn't call me to chase the issue or even notify me. A couple weeks after the payment date they cancel my policy without any notice, I phoned them for a renewal quote unaware of the issue and they told me it was cancelled, nice. Way too old school won't even send me NCB by email either now."
"Hassle free, do what they say they will."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago