Churchill Reviews

Churchill have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

75% of reviewers recommend Churchill
Telephone

How would you rate Churchill ?

"Excellent prices and great customer service"
"No problems with this company so far."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 days ago
". ... ..."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 days ago
"I found church stress free home insurance bought online and I will definetelly buy it again."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 4 days ago
"I could not believe how simple things were to understand - not just the literature but the Customer Services staff who were very helpful. These two factors along with the price swayed me to opening up an insurance with Churchill. Out of all the companies I researched Churchill seemed to provide (and were simplistic in their language for everyone to understand) the best Insurance. The price was on point and the customer services incredible in this day and age. I would highly recommend looking at this company - very good thus far."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 days ago
"Excellent service"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Very good."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Spoke to Justin today what a great guy. Absolutely what customers service should be about above and beyond many thanks 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"
"Very very happy"
"4 years no claims and insurance for car goes up. Really bad for so called customer loyalty.Esure came in at a quarter of the Cost ."
"Did a chat call this morning. Very quick and easy. My enquiry was dealt with efficiently. Thank you"
"Very easy, helpful & polite"
"Very very good"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Very pleased with Churchill and customer service friendly and helpful."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"The service I got from them was very good. I purchased my motor insurance with them with ease."
"I had inquire on policy so I found perime rate number left waiting on hold for ages When I did get through aboustly RUBBISH PHONE quality. I wouldn’t even give them one star if I didn’t have to."
"I found them cheaper and had more to offer than a lot of their competitors. I will certainly insure with them again"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"I am quite satisfied with the current policy. I was with another provider previously and they charged me ludicrous admin fee for any changes or add ons!!"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Very happy with the service. Would recommend to anyone .straight forward"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"I would not recommend Churchill car insurance to anyone, I reversed out of a supermarket car space( as everyone does) and a car opposite parked in a disabled bay( not disabled) reverse into the side of my passenger side door as I had already completed reversing and wa about to move forward. I had 2 witnesses that provided a statement to say it was the other persons fault and Churchill refused to pay out saying I was at fault for reversing. I lost £250 and then every further insurance had to declare an accident that THEY claim I was half responsible. Make sure if you are insured with Churchill you never reverse as apparently this isn’t allowed. Shocking company"
Churchill is rated 3.92 based on 607 reviews