Galaxy Perfume Reviews

Health & Beauty
Perfumes
Health & Beauty
Perfumes

How would you rate Galaxy Perfume ?

"I’ve only given one star because it’s not possible to give 0. That’s all this company deserves. On the one occasion I failed to read feedback before ordering I lived to regret it. After numerous emails asking where my order was and after 2 months of frustration I was told 2 of their containers had been seized at Singapore ports. Now if that doesn’t sound alarm bells for others thinking of placing orders, nothing does. I was refunded, eventually. They trick you into thinking you are ordering from a U.K. based business. My message is, deal with Galaxy Perfume at your peril!"
"Please don't order from these guys. It's a drop shipping business that takes AGES to deliver - if it does ever get to you. I ordered on the 23rd of October. It is November 23 today and still no delivery. I checked the order tracking and it says order processed in Singapore and Order Shipped from LA. Seems like a shady operation - please don't make the mistake I did."
"Late enough, to lose your total excitement for your purchase. It will take forever to receive your product, especially in Australia. LOVE YOURSELF AND DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SHOP."
"Without doubt the most appalling company I have ever done business with online. A British based company which conceals that orders are being shipped from the U.S, will take an age to arrive and may well incur customs charges. I tried to cancel after belatedly discovering these facts and was told no as the order had been sent that day-then to get an email a week later saying my order had only then been despatched. Dreadful-avoid at all costs!"
"Shame you can't give this company 0 stars. Been waiting for a delivery to arrive for months now. Every time you email to ask where order is they push the delivery date further and further back. Don't even bother trying to phone the company, all you will get is 'the person you are trying to contact is unavailable' Shocking service and waste of time and money!! AVOID at all costs."
"Shame you have to put 1 because they would not get that I'm telling you now. 20 days my butt. Try 4 month"
"Like many others I was duped into believing this was a UK Website, I had a loyalty code to receive 10% discount on my first order but this was not accepted & after paying what I thought was a good price for the item was very surprised when I checked my statement & the money taken was higher than the price advertised plus added extra's were taken from my account without my permission so had to cancel the card to stop any more being 'taken' so the item cost me a lot more than I wanted to pay. My item arrived from Singapore after 7 weeks(had stuff from China quicker) & all in all would have been better to have shopped around for a genuine British supplier, I will not be recommending or using this terrible company again."
"An underhand, if not dishonest, site with poor service. The site is a .co.uk site but the order is shipped from overseas, and it is not clear that an overseas delivery charge and import tax will be charged (substantially negating any savings on the products themselves). True, if you look closely in the FAQs these additional charges are disclosed, but they are not made clear when ordering. In addition, the service is very slow and no update on order status is provided. I would not recommend Galaxy Perfume."
"Like many others, I was utterly mislead. I ordered from the UK using their co.uk website, with no indications that they are actually based in the USA. The perfume was meant as a Christmas gift and of course did not arrive in time. Staff totally unhelpful, refused to recognize the problem; in the end I got my money back via the credit card company. Their behaviour verges on fraud and is totally unacceptable."
"Order placed, no indication that it was anything other than straight GBP transaction, charged commission by bank etc..., you might have picked this up from the other reviews! Unfortunately I'm one of the suckers who didn't read the reviews first! Hopefully your not, avoid this company. Insult to injury goods still not arrived 40+ days since order."
"I saw the price on Galaxy Perfumes was low and that they give an English address on the site. However they add VAT to the price and actually charge in US$ so my credit card company charged me commission on the price and in the end it was at least as expensive as most other prices online. Initially when I ordered I did not realise that it was actually being shipped via Singapore, so although it was ordered on 21st November it has only just arrived today, 5th January. It was intended for a Christmas present so I have contacted them several times - their Customer Service, whilst civil, simply advised me to look on the tracking site. The dates on this site have changed several times, they tried to blame the slow shipping on the Royal Mail strike (which went on for just a couple of days) but everything else has been delivered quickly. The site address from which I bought was galaxyperfume.co.uk I suspect that charging VAT in addition to the advertised price is a scam as the product clearly was not sold from the UK. Also there was no indication that I would be charged in dollars, adding to the price."
"Much Like what most others have said. It's an utterly misleading website. Looks cheap but by the time you've added customs charges for the UK and the fee they don't tell you about for the exchange rate it probably works out cheaper to go to Boots! In addition with every communication with them the delivery time gets longer and longer. It's been nearly three weeks and I'm now advised it can be delayed in customers for up to 8 weeks - wont be here for Xmas then! Feel Played and annoyed with myself for not checking out the tonnes and tonnes of bad experiences people have had with this company. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. Shame you can't give zero stars!"
"This is an American company, the .co.uk site is misleading. Although the prices are good by the time shipping and import tax are taking into consideration there's little or no saving involved. Add in an up to 8 week delivery and bad customer services it doesn't seem so good."
"Ordered perfume set six weeks ago and still have not received it.Got in touch when I never received an email on ordering and was told that sometimes happen.Should have suspected something then!After another three from me asking where my order was I still have no idea where it is.I did not know goods were despatched from USA and that added to the cost of purchase.I am now asking for a refund as I am really fed up with the hassle and no delivery! Will never use this company again!"
"I was on a reminder list, and yesterday after many months was notified that the product was in. I tried to order 2 bottles, but they did not use Maestro cards. They are totally disinterested in any other method of purchase and have not responded to my email suggesting that. The attempt at 'Live chat' was met with an automated response offering further products. When notifying me in response to my first email that they don't do Maestro, they also denied a discount of 6 pounds offered that came in a pop up window. I gave them the code for it, but it made little difference. This company also shows a UK ID for the website but they do not appear to be in the UK! BUYER BEWARE!! I think I had a lucky escape."
"Firstly They are not UK based seller, so order will takes long to be delivered from USA! They did not mentioned this fact so Customers will be faced with duty and custom fees too. They are not recommended about dishonest business manning as they mislead Customers. Secondly their tracking system always show different stages or just it is shows nothing.. I am very disappointed about them.Beware!"
"Firstly They are not UK based seller, so order will takes long to be delivered from USA! They did not mentioned this fact so Customers will be faced with duty and custom fees too. They are not recommended about dishonest business manning as they mislead Customers. Secondly their tracking system always show different stages. I am very disappointed about them.Beware!"
Galaxy Perfume is rated 1.06 based on 17 reviews