Fridgesmart Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone
Read Fridgesmart Reviews

9 petersham mews, grove roadlenton

Tell us how Fridgesmart made you happy
Fast, efficient and friendly customer service. Real pleasure to buy from. Look forward to many more orders in the future.
Had a faulty fridge and staff at fridgesmsrt worked very hard on my behalf to have it resolved, end outcome the faulty fridge was replaced. Fridgesmsrt has excellent communication and great customer care.
Best price we could find for the fridge we were looking for.
Great, fast and friendly service
They were very professional very fast on delivering our fridge and I would highly recommend using them again.
Thank you Fridgesmart.
Fantastic friendly service from Charles and the whole fridgesmart family! Very knowledgable and helped me choose the best fridge for my requirements as a business. Would definitely recommend. Pleasure to deal with. Thanks again. Adam
Excellent customer service. Great prices as well. Organised delivery to suit our shop and were much more helpful about this than other companies. Delivery drivers took a lot of trouble to make sure that appliances were level. Thanks so much.
Fantastic, friendly, first class service and helped to overcome all obstacles. The fridge was well priced and good quality. Delivery was quick and efficient.
Excellent service and advice I would highly recommend Fridgesmart.
The best prices on the market easily. I saved a lot of money thanks to the Fridgesmart team. They products are high quality, the team is knowledgeable and really friendly.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Very knowledgeable, honest helpful straightforward advice. Easy purchase process and delivered on time. Thanks Charles.
I have been very impressed with Fridgesmart to date. The deliveries have all arrived on time and the prices are very competitive. All questions have been answered promptly.
I will continue to use them.
Very helpful team at fridgesmart. Talked us through which display freezer would work best for us once we told them what it was for, quick delivery and freezer was ready to use once it was unboxed.
very happy with the service. also happy with product
Very good service, price and fast delivery. We got a problem to move the freezer in shop. It was finally sorted out with warmly support from customer service of fridgesmart. Thanks Chris!
The freezer is great but did not come with any internal racks to hold products. I called the supplying company to enquire the chap I spoke to also thought these should be included and would call me back when he found the answer or how I could get some.
He must be still trying, this was months ago and we didn't hear back. Not good considering how much we spent
Great service
Fridge 3 days late
It was really simple to order and the delivery was great - they even contacted the delivery address to doublecheck all the details. I was very happy with the order.
We are very happy with the fridge, it is of good quality and is working really well.
The delivery driver was really helpful.
Top service and top quality kit; we'll be back ????
Fridgesmart is rated 4.33 based on 40 reviews