Fresh Skin Beauty Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Fresh Skin Beauty
12PM
12PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Fresh Skin Beauty?

Tell us how Fresh Skin Beauty made you happy

"Love the fragrance oils that freshskin sell. Always carry a great scent throw and are fantastic in my products!"
Are you Fresh Skin Beauty? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Fantastic customer service, high quality essential oils and fragrance oils. Great prices and friendly staff on the phone."
"They have very poor customer service. I'm usually somebody who just accepts, even when quality is poor however the scent I purchased was so different to the sample I had previously purchased (and I really wanted this particular scent) that I couldn't use it. I did a smell test with my customers and all 15 customers said there was something wrong with it, it was so bad it it made some want to be sick however the small sample bottle was really lovely. I was asked to return them for tests and they said "after doing a test in the lab" it was within their parameters. They offered a refund but I wanted a bottle of the nice smelling scent as a replacement, you'd think this would be their preferred option too but they have cut all contact with me despite my ongoing efforts to get in touch. I'm a bit stuck now as I have based my candle range on their scents but really don't wish to support a company with such bad customer service :-("
"I use fresh skin all the time, they are very good quality and very reasonably prices with free delivery that can't be bad x"
"I was looking for the bets quality essential oils I could find and ordered from many companies but Freshskin was by far the best! They were also super helpful when I needed an urgent delivery. Highly recommend!"
"Ordered Christmas spice fragrance oil, arrived well protected within the specified time by tracked post. Amazing fragrance, very Christmassy, have used it for potpourri, room spray and even added a few drops when wiping over wood floor - perfect! Well done."
"Really good oils, perfume true to description and good prices."
Fresh Skin Beauty is rated 4.43 based on 7 reviews