Flue Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flue Direct
Telephone
Read Flue Direct Reviews

Tell us how Flue Direct made you happy
Very helpful staff, quick delivery. Will Definitely recommend to others.
Really helpful, Got my order the next day. Will recommend to others.
Very poor customer service. Made 3 separate orders, not one of them was correct. Items missing in 1st order. Black Flue pipes sent instead of Stainless in 2nd order. Wrong flashing sent in 3rd order. Waited for a week for wrong items to be collected, then 2 weeks for them to refund items. Nobody rings you back. Would never use this Company again. Hopeless. Find another Flue Supplier would be my advice.
Ordered flue for 2 jobs On Friday and was told could be Monday but would be Tuesday which was fine as I had expressed I needed the items by Tuesday .Then on Wednesday when nothing had arrived I phoned and email until finally got hold of somebody to be told only half my order was coming and the rest might come the next day .They never bother to contact me to let me know so I then could have made other arrangements, instead just waffled on about it be someone else’s fault. Rubbish service will never use again
Quick and reliable
easy to navigate website, great delivery
Really helpful and efficient. Very happy with the products and great price too.
Not knowing much about flues, i found the staff great. They couldn't do enough to help. Delivery was very quick too. Next time i need any flues, Flue Direct will get my call.
Used before will use again really helpful and good quality, couldn’t beat them anywhere else.
Matthew was extremely knowledgeable and helpful.
Flue Direct is rated 4.10 based on 10 reviews